Found Deceased WI - Sade Robinson, 19, Critical Missing, student at Milwaukee Area Tech College, car found burned near 30th & Lisbon, Milwaukee, 1 Apr 2024 *arrest*

Anderson will be in court tomorrow, at 1:30 p.m. Central, for the probable cause hearing. I'm sure he'll be bound over for arraignment and trial.

I wish he'd give up and tell LE every place he dropped parts of Sade's body. I hope he's not holding that back thinking he can use it as some kind of bargaining chip in a plea deal. I worry her family might support a plea bargain if it meant they'd get all of her back. That would be the cruelest kind of extortion, IMO.

Many, many questions, of course, but lately I've been wondering why he didn't just set the car on fire with her body in it.

#justiceforsade

Anderson will be in court tomorrow, at 1:30 p.m. Central, for the probable cause hearing. I'm sure he'll be bound over for arraignment and trial.

I wish he'd give up and tell LE every place he dropped parts of Sade's body. I hope he's not holding that back thinking he can use it as some kind of bargaining chip in a plea deal. I worry her family might support a plea bargain if it meant they'd get all of her back. That would be the cruelest kind of extortion, IMO.

Many, many questions, of course, but lately I've been wondering why he didn't just set the car on fire with her body in it.

#justiceforsade
Extortion, never thought of it that way before, but that is exactly what it would be.

Anderson Peads Not Guilty

Why bother, is what I wonder, unless to position himself for a plea deal. I think the evidence as laid out in the complaint is overwhelming. I can only imagine what LE knows now, not to mention what they'll know by May 16th, the next court date. It's just a scheduling conference, since Anderson chose to skip a preliminary hearing.

Just caught up on this thread from the beginning

Firstly, RIP beautiful Sade - my thoughts go out to your family I’m so sorry this monster did this to you.

From reading the case I really can’t see this being planned and premeditated - it just seems so sloppy especially not turning her phone off (everyone these days knows that a phone tracks somebody) he was obviously always going to get caught.

MOO is that in the trial we will get witness statements from ex sexual encounters stating how they feared for their lives due to him wanting rough sex (abit like In the Grace Millane case).

What a disgusting man he is.

From reading the case I really can’t see this being planned and premeditated - it just seems so sloppy especially not turning her phone off (everyone these days knows that a phone tracks somebody) he was obviously always going to get caught.

What a disgusting man he is.
That's the thing, I cant decide if hes sloppy and impulsive or if he wanted to be discovered. He was so obvious about it, like a crazed maniac wanting to make a name for himself. First date, what did he expect ? Loser.

“Blood evidence found in the home of Maxwell Anderson, the man accused of killing and mutilating 19-year-old Sade Robinson in Wisconsin, does not appear to match the college student’s DNA, according to an amended complaint obtained by CNN affiliate WDJT.”
Oh, YIKES. I hope that blood belongs to someone who is alive and accounted for.
This guy is a monster.

My heart absolutely breaks for Sade's mom every time I see her on TV; you can tell how much she loved her daughter and her pain is palpable. Sade seemed like such a bright light, and it is proof of the absolute unfairness of life that something so heinous happened to her.

100%. I wouldn't be surprised if the blood in his home came from multiple other victims. LE needs to be looking real hard at other missing women in the area, and everywhere else he's ever lived.
This is an important development, for sure. Thankfully, the lack of a blood match to Sade does nothing to exonerate Anderson. Her phone and car were with him from approximately 9:00 p.m. April 1 until 7:30 a.m. April 2, when witnesses saw him toss a lighter into the car, the same car that had all of her clothes and her phone in its trunk. That same phone told the tale of the wandering path he drove that night while discarding Sade's body parts.

If Anderson is a serial killer, then he's displaying the same degradation of self-control that gradually overtakes many such individuals, the transition from fantasies carefully acted out to ever-strengthening compulsions that result in increasingly sloppy mistakes. It's the same arc that brought down Israel Keyes, Jeffery Dahmer and Ted Bundy, among others.

And if he is a serial killer, then the only good news here, IMO, is that he won't be able to kill again.

“Blood evidence found in the home of Maxwell Anderson, the man accused of killing and mutilating 19-year-old Sade Robinson in Wisconsin, does not appear to match the college student’s DNA, according to an amended complaint obtained by CNN affiliate WDJT.”
Oh gosh I hope this is somebody who managed to get away alive.

My worry is for any sex workers operating in that area - these people often come from ruptured home lives where people often don’t even notice they are missing.

LE should be putting up a confidential line for girls who may have had sexual relations with him to come forward.

I hope they look into missing
Joniah Walker
Missing almost 2 years, from the same area & other similarities.

Moo.

How did she get into a bar if she is only 19? It makes me sad to read that Sade was excited for this date, and enrages me that her young life was stolen. Rip beautiful Sade.

IMHO, I think we underestimate how many under-aged people are allowed into bars, whether knowingly or otherwise. From my personal experience when I was a frequent bar attendee (always above the age limit, however), I recall walking into bars and not being carded until I actually ordered a drink. As mentioned by others, quite possibly since she was in the company of someone who was recognized as being well above the age limit of being served alcohol, they just presumed that she was, as well. Again, MOO.

This whole situation is just so very sad. A young woman gone far too soon.

I think your question is fair. On the other hand, it seems to me that, if indeed he had fantasized/planned this, he forgot entirely to plan for the aftermath. For example, there was no need to set her car on fire. Cars are stolen and then dumped all the time here in Milwaukee. That, and running around tossing body parts here and there shows me that he was a completely disorganized killer. Time will tell, but how absurd that he even bothered to plead not guilty.

I feel awful for Sade, her family, coworkers and friends, but also for his parents and his downstairs tenants. Can you imagine how those tenants feel, understanding now that someone was killed above and/or below them?

This killer has permanently changed too many lives.
I’m guessing he torched it because there was biological evidence in it.

Per the criminal complaint linked previously, he spent ~30 minutes near Kern Park/Pleasant Valley Park/3335 N Gordon Pl before going to Warnimont Park and 31st and Galena Playground where we know remains were found. There are trails through the woods here along the river. Makes me think he possibly also disposed of remains at this location either in the woods or in the river. I hope they are able to locate all of her. I was wondering how he got back after lighting the car on fire. Of course there is bus footage. It’s just all so brazen and sloppy. It all happened so quickly I can see how it seems like he’s planned/done this before but at the same time all this evidence led directly back to him almost instantly I can’t imagine him doing it before and not getting caught.
If there was a victim that wasn’t noticed missing for awhile it may be possible and he may have been like “no one is paying attention to me anyways” ans felt safe and got brazen.

As far as I'm aware, her other arm, much of her other leg and her head have yet to be recovered. In the coming days, investigators will be searching the shoreline using sonar-equipped boats.

The criminal complaint describes video captures of a person going up and down the bluff at Warnimont Park several times between 3:00 and 4:30 a.m. on April 2nd, walking to the beach and back.

I'm hoping he discarded most of Sade Robinson's body there at the lake, not to hell and back across the city, and that she can be found in her entirety, as close to as is possible.
This is morbid, but I have thought that I wouldn’t be able to get closure until I got all the pieces back. Like I wouldn’t want any parts of my missing loved ones out there

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmiter
Back