GUILTY WI - Taylor Schabusiness, 24, dismembered man’s body, placed head in bucket, Green Bay, 2022 *Graphic*

Officer Thomas Buchmann was part of arresting Taylor #Schabusiness after the alleged crime. He says she appeared to be very surprised to see police at her apartment, he says ‘I equate it to a deer in the headlights look or a kid caught with hand in the cookie jar’

She beat up her attorney to seem insane. Don't really think it worked. I'm sure there's some mental deficiencies from prolonged meth abuse but I wouldn't go so far as to say she's insane. JMO
I don't know. I can't see someone like her coming up with something like that. It seems more like she has anger problems and no impulse control. That's where my mind is going with her beating up her attorney. All MOO.

Cross-examination
Day 2 of jury trial and I am so frustrated with the defense attny's questioning style. He habitually repeats questions and answers the prosecution has just asked during direct to the point of absolute mind-numbing redundancy. It also seems like he reads diectly from the depositions of witnesses and rarely offers up unique questions of his own. He does it so often that, if I recall correctly, prosecution has only chosen to redirect with one witness so far.
I find myself yelling out the answers before the witness responds.
Hopefully during the defense's case he doesn't just read from his deposition binder basically testifying for any of the witnesses he calls just by adding "correct?" to the end of each sentence he reads.

JMHO

#TaylorSchabusiness laughed Tuesday morning while the court discussed whether or not the jury should be allowed to see images of Shad Thyrion’s head in a bucket.

I apologize for being late to the party as this might already have been discussed.

It appears someone made her laugh, and it wasn't necessarily about what was being said. She was making eye contact with someone and talking with her eyes. She raised her eyebrows several times at whoever it was, and then I'm thinking that person did something to make her laugh.

Does anyone know who that person might be that she was communicating with with her eyes and that made her laugh? It starts about 45 seconds in when the judge is saying "when they can, and, and so". That was her biggest eyebrow communication with whomever it was. The others after that aren't as obvious.

That person should be banned from court IMO. She needs to pay more attention to her trial and not communicate with (a friend? Family?) someone in court.

Last edited:
Day 2 of jury trial and I am so frustrated with the defense attny's questioning style. He habitually repeats questions and answers the prosecution has just asked during direct to the point of absolute mind-numbing redundancy. It also seems like he reads diectly from the depositions of witnesses and rarely offers up unique questions of his own. He does it so often that, if I recall correctly, prosecution has only chosen to redirect with one witness so far.
Hopefully during the defense's case he doesn't just read from his deposition binder basically testifying for any of the witnesses he calls just by adding "correct?" to the end of each sentence he reads.

JMHO
I think he's literally going through the motions tbh, he has sweet FA to work with so is just trying to look like he's being diligent.

What's making me wanna reach in through my telly is her face. She looks like she is reliving it all when the witnesses are testifying and boy does she look like she's enjoying what little head movies are flying through her fugly skull

JMHO

I agree! This guy has done the bare minimum of work on this case. She is a hard one to defend, in his defense. But, his repetitive questions, along with his tone...reminds me of the Chris Farley character interview with Paul McCartney on SNL from years ago.

CF: " Is it true that you wrote 'and the love you give is equal to the love you take? "

PM: Yeah.

CF " That was awesome".

I think he's literally going through the motions tbh, he has sweet FA to work with so is just trying to look like he's being diligent.

What's making me wanna reach in through my telly is her face. She looks like she is reliving it all when the witnesses are testifying and boy does she look like she's enjoying what little head movies are flying through her fugly skull
She makes me feel ill......

I'm sure this has been discussed but what's up with TS's last name? That has to be a fabricated last name, right?

I apologize for being late to the party as this might already have been discussed.

It appears someone made her laugh, and it wasn't necessarily about what was being said. She was making eye contact with someone and talking with her eyes. She raised her eyebrows several times at whoever it was, and then I'm thinking that person did something to make her laugh.

Does anyone know who that person might be that she was communicating with with her eyes and that made her laugh? It starts about 45 seconds in when the judge is saying "when they can, and, and so". That was her biggest eyebrow communication with whomever it was. The others after that aren't as obvious.

That person should be banned from court IMO. She needs to pay more attention to her trial and not communicate with (a friend? Family?) someone in court.

Good observation. No clue as to who she made eye contact with; however, her husband and a few family (her mom) members are supportive of her and maybe in the courtroom. I read her mom and an aunt might be in the courtroom but I don't have a link at this time. moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjflow
Back