Will ica walk out of court free on thursday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see her sentenced to serve at least one year minimum in prison for the lying convictions so that she is 1) punished, and 2) prevented from immediately profiting off of Caylee's death. A year later, the 'market' for Casey's story will be much less than it is right now.

Does anyone know what the terms of her sentence on the check fraud charges are?

I would like to see Judge sentence her to the maximum of four years for lying to LE because of how much money, time and effort her lies caused everyone. If 2.5 years of her time served was for the check fraud charges, she could still have 3.5 years to go. With good behavior, she could be out in 1.5 to 2 years.

I can't see the Judge just letting her walk free on Thursday with time served. She has to 'pay' for the millions in LE time spent on this case as a direct result of her lying.

Sadly, I think she will indeed walk out arm and arm with her attorneys.

Not sure if I'm violating TOS here, but I'll chance it 'cuz I need to unleash the anger I'm feeling tonite. I thought I would lighten up thru the day, but it's not happening.

Anyway…I wouldn't be surprised if, in the not too distant future, KC herself goes missing. I also wouldn't be surprised if George decides to go "be with Caylee" at about the same time, IYKWIM? And this time, a body won't be found. If you don't believe me, I've got two words for you. "Drew Peterson!"

Technically she could still be made to serve 2.5 years. A few of the defense lawyers on Greta said he should make her do the time because she lied to cops and wasted a fortune. I hope JP does make her serve it.

I hate the fact that ICA may be released Thursday, but if she is my wish is that OCSO has the Sunfire all packed up with all the evidence from the trial with the trunk liner re-installed and hands her the keys the moment she walks out the door of the county slammer. I know it won't happen, but a girl can dream!

Wonder what will happen to the car? And to the pool? If Caylee drowned in that pool no way would it still be in that backyard. MOO

Yes, Casey will walk out of that courtroom a free woman on Thursday.

And that's a scary concept. Be scared FL citizens a murderer will be walking the streets soon.

Sadly, I think she will indeed walk out arm and arm with her attorneys.

Muttering to herself, "Damn, I'm such a good liar!".

I hate the fact that ICA may be released Thursday, but if she is my wish is that OCSO has the Sunfire all packed up with all the evidence from the trial with the trunk liner re-installed and hands her the keys the moment she walks out the door of the county slammer. I know it won't happen, but a girl can dream!

Wonder what will happen to the car? And to the pool? If Caylee drowned in that pool no way would it still be in that backyard. MOO

I would not be surprised to learn that Casey is already out. It would be just like HHJP to err on the side of caution,let her bond out, and slip her out earlier today. I would also not be surprised to learn she had a reunion with her family at the undisclosed location.

Probably. Beaming from one ear to the other, whisked off to her first talk show, all expenses paid.

I would not be surprised to learn that Casey is already out. It would be just like HHJP to err on the side of caution,let her bond out, and slip her out earlier today. I would also not be surprised to learn she had a reunion with her family at the undisclosed location.

Guess what? The undisclosed location is their dang house! The helicopter caught them pulling into the garage and closing the door. 3 OCSO Sheriff cars are sitting out front. Real stealth! Guess they couldn't find anyone to pay for another stay at the Ritz.

Anyway... I doubt she's out... the law says she has to remain in custody until sentencing. I just hope & pray HHJP goes with the max... we'll see.

Technically she could still be made to serve 2.5 years. A few of the defense lawyers on Greta said he should make her do the time because she lied to cops and wasted a fortune. I hope JP does make her serve it.

I hope that she is required to serve 1 or 2 years so that her family can recover a bit before she is on the loose again, cutting a swath of destruction through them or someone else.

Mason said " Casey would walk out of the Courthouse on his Arm ".......Well Mr. Mason looks like you got your wish......but you may want to invest in a good sturdy Bullet Proof Vest if you plan to walk that closely beside Casey as there have been lots of people stating their own Justice for Caylee if Justice isn't served the Legal way......Just saying.......JMO

She needs to stay in jail and give her family some time to recover from the emotional storm that they have just weathered. They probably don't know what direction is north at the moment.

Somewhere in the dark wee hours of the night I hope she hears Caylee. I feel so sad that she will be out free and Caylee should have just finished 1st grade and be full from eating Forth of July Water melon and laughing about the fireworks.
I hope there is a way to charge someone for disposing of her the way they did.

I think she will be out on Thursday but I am hoping HJBP holds her to the 4 year max for lying, then I think she will move in with Baez , moo and all that :(

She needs to stay in jail and give her family some time to recover from the emotional storm that they have just weathered. They probably don't know what direction is north at the moment.

Her family's lying and covering for her after the fact helped get her off. I couldn't care less how that family is feeling. They cleaned the car and lied their arses off to get her out. They got what they wanted.

IMO

ICA will never be free...She may have escaped the justice she deserved handed down in a court of law but she will never escape The Laws Of The Universe..... KARMA....

Guess what? The undisclosed location is their dang house! The helicopter caught them pulling into the garage and closing the door. 3 OCSO Sheriff cars are sitting out front. Real stealth! Guess they couldn't find anyone to pay for another stay at the Ritz.

Anyway... I doubt she's out... the law says she has to remain in custody until sentencing. I just hope & pray HHJP goes with the max... we'll see.

The charges she was found guilty of were misdemeanors. I figured she would be able to post bond.

Yes, it seems as if she will. I can only hope she walks out and into a Mac Truck in honor of the prosecution team; but it's more likely that she'll be reuniting with her lying mother in the pool of death in the backyard of their home.

Better yet, maybe JB will hire her as his nanny and move her in his home with him and his wife...or maybe her "grandfather" will move her in with him and his wife after she celebrates her freedom with her DT.

(not snarky re: grandfather just repeating what JC reported that CM thinks of Casey like his grandaughter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjflow