Woman Sets Breast Implants Record: 38KKK

I really can't get over the ethics of the doctors who perform the procedures. The mum with the octuplets, those ginormous implants and the hideous deformity of Ms. Wildenstein. Is there a gun to the heads of these physicians? Boggles the mind.

She's not bad looking at all, from what I can tell. If she were in some normal state. She wears too much make up, but those *advertiser censored* look like a pair of giant buttocks attached to her chest. They are just soooooooo ugly and she appears to be deformed.

I have no clue why some doctor would do that to her and I can only think that she must have severe psychological problems to have done it to herself.

My friend Theresa is like this naturally and she describes it as carrying two children around your neck. She wants a serious reduction. It does appear to look like she has a big bum on her chest.

Still not worse though that another celebrity

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Jackson.html

I think she looks disgusting. She has a pretty face, but she ruined her appearance, IMO. I think she said it is 26 pounds or something that they weigh. I guess I'll never understand why anyone wants them to be that big.

My Hubby is a boob guy. I'm gonna ask him when he gets home if he finds this attractive.
Blech. I agree with pp's who said it looks like she had a Bum implanted on her chest!!

She obviously has self esteem and body issues. I think she would be very pretty if not for all the makeup and the giant *advertiser censored*.

I guess sleeping on her stomach is out.
what are her dreams? ultra big-*advertiser censored* modeling?
I don't think a gallon of silicone poured inside anyone's chest is a good idea :/

I'm guessing she skipped on nipples? I'm not sure why she's bothering to cover them..just looks like very inflated balloons,not body parts.
bum,yep,that's what they look like.hope she never thinks to stick a cigar in bet them.that would look pretty crappy.LOL.

.....Her British ex-boyfriend, who initially paid for her plastic surgery, was dumped after he begged her to stop with the surgery.

"I loved him very much but I had to leave him to follow my dream," she said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,488384,00.html

:Jumpie:
too bad she couldn't just have been happy with a pearl necklace from him.guess it's too late now,either way.

ohh ..that was bad..I know.really bad.

That puts a whole new meaning to KKK!! And to think, she did that on purpose.

I really can't get over the ethics of the doctors who perform the procedures. The mum with the octuplets, those ginormous implants and the hideous deformity of Ms. Wildenstein. Is there a gun to the heads of these physicians? Boggles the mind.

Yes. It's a green paper gun called M O N E Y.

I can't imagine the amount of pain to carry this size breasts must be...it must be horrible. I gained quite a bit of weight this past year (I am currently trying to work it off) and that is the first place I gain. I can tell you that after doing my walk yesterday (2.5 miles) my neck and shoulders were on fire. Massive pain.

She must have pain everyday.

IF that woman has another surgery to be more deformed looking, there's a very good chance she could get a wound infection due to the decreased blood supply to the area from the weight of all that silicone.

IF she gets an infection or is in any kind of car accident or other trauma that ruptures the implants, she's got major trouble on her hands. She could die, or just be scarred up and deformed for life.

She's mentally disturbed, IMO.

I'm guessing her dream is to be famous.

She's gotten a lot of attention from this. She was on some show like Inside Edition at one point and she was mentioned on Letterman -- she was part of a joke that wasn't flattering.

IF that woman has another surgery to be more deformed looking, there's a very good chance she could get a wound infection due to the decreased blood supply to the area from the weight of all that silicone.

IF she gets an infection or is in any kind of car accident or other trauma that ruptures the implants, she's got major trouble on her hands. She could die, or just be scarred up and deformed for life.

She's mentally disturbed, IMO.

Even if she stayed where she is at, what if she sprung I leak? Have they done testing on implants that large to make sure that they don't have a higher chance of leaking.

Its an addiction when you put you physical and mental health in jeapordy because you are in denial, right? Where could this lady get treatment?

I hope her daughter has people in her life that are grounded in reality.

I've heard of men leaving their girlfriends because they want to upgrade the breast size but the first time I've heard that the opposite happened. I guess there is a first time for everything. I do wonder what happened to this woman to make her see her worth as a human being and a woman defined by her cup size.

It says a gallon of silicone! Is that total or per breast? Either way, doesn't a gallon weight like four pounds? And that is just silicone. Can you imagine walking around with a gallon (or two) of milk hanging around your neck? I have chronic neck and back pain and some days, just having a stethoscope around my neck is too much! Thankfully I'm naturally "boobless".

Her pics look almost like she took them in her bathroom with her own camera. To me, because of the heavy make up she looks like a made up man. If she didnt have kids....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NurseTM
Back