WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to believe that she was only 50. I imagine that the stress of the past 6 months expedited the end. Stress lowers the immune system greatly.

I wonder who wrote the obit? They left out Ralph Lunsford. Also, this obit was not posted online or in the newspaper until after it happened. Probably a smart move to let her family grieve in peace without reporters.

Its sad that Jo Ann lost her husband, a daughter, and her granddaughter is missing. A lot of heartache for her. I hadn't noticed how much Lena resembles Jo Ann.

I am in shock that Joann was only 50! I'm only a few years behind her. I guess circumstances can affect how we age. I have a school age daughter and it keeps me feeling and looking younger than maybe I should.

I hope she can RIP with poor Aliyah.

Maybe Lena will decide to talk about Aliyah now. Don't mean to be insensitive, but Aliyah deserves to be laid to rest, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be surprised if Lena talked. She appears to be a hardened person and drugs don't help. Lena cares about Lena first.

So glad to see that you are back and to hear that you weathered the storm.

:seeya:
Thanks so much!! It was VERY scary. First tornado -EVER up this little holler!!

Back on topic-they found a body today in greenbriar county, they aren't releasing very much info -yet.

Deputies in Greenbrier County are trying to identify the person whose remains were found in a pasture over the weekend.

Investigators say what appears to be human remains were found in a pasture near Lewisburg late Saturday night.
http://www.wchstv.com/newsroom/eyewitness/120311_8637.shtml

Vickie I am sorry to learn of your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

God bless this poor little missing baby girl. The PPP recovery team is the best thing she has going right now to be found. <modsnip>

As slow as this thread has become, I do not see the harm in allowing what was posted earlier today. It pertains to the case. People are donating to "Joe", and need to be warned to proceed with caution.

When PPP Recovey come in to help find Aliayah, our donated funds do reimburse them for their travel expences and do provide them with a motel room. We feed them at the command center and they eat the same as we do. What they do on their own time is their buisness. I only care that they do indeed help to find Aliayah. Since some "power strugglers" have decietfully divided our searchers from the command center that I personally busted my butt to get open, and have tried to stop us from searching for Aliayah while they Closed down their searches to get themselves all comfortable in their new location,we have organized our own Command Center called Aliayah's Army of Searchers as it always has been called, we have and will continue to search everyday. Our ONLY goal is to find Aliayah. However , because of their "power struggle" and decietfulness , which by the way, they came in and removed all of our donated office supplies as well as our personal files while we were at the funeral of my sister JoAnn. We are now located at 189 Homewood Rd, which is just outside Weston, near the Dennison Street home where Aliayah was reported missing. WE ARE ALIAYAH'S ARMY OF SEARCHERS AND WILL BE SO UNTIL WE BRING HER HOME. Please keep us in your prayers. Thank you. We can be reached at 304-871-6174. This is also a tip line that is open and answered 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
I want it to be known, that Aliayah's Army of Searchers is willing to work with this other group, but our ONLY goal is to find Aliayah. All members of Aliayah's Army of searchers are in the process of signing a waiver to any and all rewards offered should our group be te group that finds her. Any reward collected would be used ONLY for Aliayah. Whether that be for a proper funeral with remaining proceeds going to a scholarship fund in Aliayah's name for other abused and disadvantaged children or if we find her alive, it will be used for Aliayah's needs.

Vickie, I hope and pray that your searches will be successful. I don't get to post here much but I do try to check in as often as possible. Aliayah is still very much on our minds and give my thoughts and blessings to all who are still looking for this little lost jewel.

Poor Hailey Dunn. I've often wondered exactly where they put her. How can a search go on for so long and yield nothing?

As for Aliayah, Lena knows where she is. I think she woke up that morning to find that Aliayah didn't survive her punishment from the night before, herded the three children who were home into her own bedroom and then loaded her into their car, got everyone up later, went back to bed with the other kids, got up later to discover her "missing", drove around, sent older children to get gas, disposed of her while they were gone, and then drove home.

I've been over this a million times in my head. It seems the most likely scenario.

At first, I thought it was highly unlikely that you could have the shock of a dead child followed by the fear and panic and adrenaline and then go back to bed. Then I remember Shelby Dasher and her young son Tyler.

JMO.

This happened in the Hailey Dunn case as well.

What a shame.

ITA - such a shame. Was PPP Recovery also involved in the Hailey Dunn Case? Seems to me that all tips should be filtered through one group only. Otherwise, some connecting, important info may be missed or disregarded as unimportant. Not sure what to make of all of this......so sad. :( Please Lord, help the searchers find this little angel!

I had a dream last night that we started finding all sorts of clues in some of these seemingly "cold" Websleuths cases. I hope that's a sign and that things break wide open soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
copella