WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, didn't take her long to violate her probation, did it? Or is this probation she was on previously? Glad they picked her up.

The judge stated that all of the conditions of her probation period after incarceration were in effect, so she cannot use controlled substance, including bath salts, associate with those who are using controlled substances, own, use or have firearms in her residence (where her brother owns several guns), nor associate with people convicted of felonies.

She was pulled over another block or two away, so we were unable to see the activity whicl walking back to the courthouse.

The judge stated that all of the conditions of her probation period after incarceration were in effect, so she cannot use controlled substance, including bath salts, associate with those who are using controlled substances, own, use or have firearms in her residence (where her brother owns several guns), nor associate with people convicted of felonies.

She was pulled over another block or two away, so we were unable to see the activity whicl walking back to the courthouse.

Thanks for "covering" the courthouse activities, Westinlund. It is nice to get the perspective of someone who is actually there.

So is Lena no longer with Ralph at all? Are they really getting a divorce?
I just feel bad for her children. I don't think that their life up until now has been all that great (considering the parents) but this must just be so hard for them. I hope they have good foster families. :)

Westinlund, you had me chuckling out loud. Thank you so much for being there. It's not your job, yet you do it. You've never missed a court date. I thought the court was going easy on her and it is reassuring to know that the judge gave her the maximum allowed. I'm so glad that she is no longer pulling the wool over anyone's eyes.

Now, for the burning question: who was the known felon in her car? And forgive me for being naive on this subject, but wouldn't a known felon be in jail? Or are they still considered a known felon after they have served their time? What I am asking is a question of terminology. Is the word "felon" used forever and always or only while the subject is incarcerated.

Second, question is more of a clarification. It was stated earlier that LL would begin serving her 8 month sentence on June 28. Has she started it now, since she violated the terms of the probation?

I love it in the video, when the videographers says, I can walk all the way to Weston with ya!

Also, why in the world did LL walk so far???

Westinlund, you had me chuckling out loud. Thank you so much for being there. It's not your job, yet you do it. You've never missed a court date. I thought the court was going easy on her and it is reassuring to know that the judge gave her the maximum allowed. I'm so glad that she is no longer pulling the wool over anyone's eyes.

Now, for the burning question: who was the known felon in her car? And forgive me for being naive on this subject, but wouldn't a known felon be in jail? Or are they still considered a known felon after they have served their time? What I am asking is a question of terminology. Is the word "felon" used forever and always or only while the subject is incarcerated.

Second, question is more of a clarification. It was stated earlier that LL would begin serving her 8 month sentence on June 28. Has she started it now, since she violated the terms of the probation?

BBM
I think once convicted of a felony is the key (but no lawyer here-just thinking - lol)

Will she have more time added to her sentence since she violated terms of her probation? Quite blatant disregard for the law, eh? :maddening:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbL6N5iF3WI&feature=youtu.be

Raw video of LL leaving Elkins Federal Court on 5/22/2012. Shortly after the video, just around the corner from that parking lot, she was pulled over by Randolph county sheriffs deputies because she had a felon in her vehicle, a violation of her probation and sentencing. She was taken into custody at this time. We are keeping an eye on the regional jail to see if she shows up on their roster.

I didn't have a little smile - I cracked up laughing!

She opened the flood gates to her demise when she wouldn't tell the truth about Aliyah's death.

I didn't have a little smile - I cracked up laughing!

She opened the flood gates to her demise when she wouldn't tell the truth about Aliyah's death.

Once convicted of a felony, you are branded as a "known felon".

We were unaware of the known felon sitting in the back seat. The reason we believe that she parked there was because that felon was with her.

To tell the story further...LL arrived at court in a taxi, and was confronted by another group of Aliayah supporters, including extended family members. When the taxi service was told that their fare was LL, they refused to pick her up after the hearing. When the sentencing hearing was over, LL stayed in the building another two hours until she was forced out by security at closing time. The second group drove around the area searching for LL's van. They found it occupied by LL's sister and the felon, who lives with LL in her trailer in Walkersville, approximately four blocks away. They contacted 911 and the city police were waiting until she pulled out of the parking lot. She then turned right and traveled two blocks before the traffic stop.

We have been searching the federal inmate database to see if they have her in custody, but nothing shows up as of yet. That is also true of the Tygart Valley Regional Jail, which serves the local area.

We do not know if she is still in custody, but will contact the clerk of courts in the morning to determine her status.

The videography kudos should go to my fiancee. She stayed right up there with LL, waiting for the media to ask their questions before starting on her own.

She has asked Aliayah supporters around the country to submit questions to be asked, and included those people's names when asking. We want LL to understand that both her daughter has supporters all over the country, and that we are not going away...

Lunsford Gets High End of Sentencing Options

Lunsford was caught by the FBI and State Police in a sting operation after they heard she may have been participating in illegal activity.

"It turns out she was and there was a controlled transaction that took place and it was recorded," Ihlenfeld said.

http://www.wvmetronews.com/news.cfm?func=displayfullstory&storyid=52855

Lena Lunsford Sentenced to 8 Months in Prison

The court ordered Lunsford to make restitution in the amount of $522.82 to the U.S. Department of Agriculture-Food and Nutrition Service, officials said.

http://www.wboy.com/story/18597383/lena-lunsford-sentenced-to-8-months-in-prison

Missing girl's mom gets 8 months for welfare fraud

Lena Lunsford has filed for divorce from her husband, Ralph Keith Lunsford, since her daughter's disappearance and has been living at her mother's house.

http://www.mariettatimes.com/page/c...onths-for-welfare-fraud-.html?isap=1&nav=5019

Thanks to Westinlundand the other locals who are "boots on the ground" keeping us informed of these events.
Tomorrow will be eight months since Aliayah's disapperance.:tears:

I can never forget this sad-eyed little punkin. Praying for movement on this case. It's been far too long with no new developments. :(

One part of me cringed watching that and a small part of me cheered and wished it were me following her and in her face.

Guess it means I am human.

Where is Aliayah, Lena?

So... is she in jail and/or able to post bond or what?

What happens to her now, after being in the car driving a felon around?
(and who was the felon?)

Aliayah-you are always in my thoughts and prayers. I thank God for people like Westinlund and Aunt Vickie who continue the search...and fight the "good" fight.
Lena Lunsford will serve the eight months in federal prison with no problem. Heck-three free meals a day, free meds..no KIDS ...what else does she live for? Eight months isn't long and she will be free...again. And the good thing about living in a small town-is they KNOW her. She better NEVER jaywalk in WV -or she will go back..and hopefully they will get her for being what she really is-a habitual offender.

I wish I could have been there with you all, I would have walked to Weston with you!!

One part of me cringed watching that and a small part of me cheered and wished it were me following her and in her face.

Guess it means I am human.

Where is Aliayah, Lena?

The irony of the spot I bookmarked was the BIG sign in the window she passed by ... EBT & SNAP Benefits Accepted Here!!!

I had my sound off earlier when I viewed. Yikes, who was that speaking to her?

I want to know more about her traffic stop!

That pic is perfect irony.

052212LenafacebookBobHein.jpg

(Snipped by me)

She was stopped by the Elkins city police, then transported in handcuffs to the federal building, probation office. She was released once again with a slap on the wrist.

Her brother was at the courthouse, and stated that he had taken his firearms from the trailer that they share in Walkersville a few weeks ago. He was planning on returning them to the trailer so that LL would be forced to find another place to stay.

A curious thing happened on FB last night as well...a brand-new account was created, attacking those who followed and filmed LL and stating some blatant lies to the criminal background of RL. They were trying to say that RL had killed a police officer during a high-speed chase in Akron, Ohio in October of 1993. He was one of three inmates who escaped from the West Virginia Central Regional jail.

The person appears to want to lay all of the blame on RL, which tells us that the account is somehow related to LL, due to the amount of detail in both the charges and background information.

That pic is perfect irony.

052212LenafacebookBobHein.jpg

I posted the same pic in several FB groups, thinking it would make a great t-shirt. I was going to email the pic to Cranky so that they could use it in the photo archive. Thanks so much...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supertooth