WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 #13 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Christmas comes around again with still no news about Aliayah, my heart is very heavy. I have spoken to LL on several occasions and have gotten no where with her. In my heart I know she knows what happened to Aliayah and I tell her this every time I speak to her. She has lost custody of her last child to CPS and from what I can tell seems immune to it. I am thankful I got to at least meet and hold Neco , if only for a little while. He is an adorable child. I pray he has a good life as I pray for all of his siblings as well. It is true that the DNA test on Neco came back as Dwayne NOT being the father. I have spoken to him as well, and he is truely upset about it all. So it seems like she brought another child into this world that we may never know who his father is. All I can do is pray at this time for the answers we seek. We do have a team of professonal searchers with qualified dogs to help us search, we have been working with them for over a year now. We have had "hits" that have been turned over to FBI and Local LE , but we have not heard any news of the outcome, other than what we discovered ourselves. No Official reports at all from LE. Everytime we go out to search we tell LE what and where we will be, they have been called to areas at different times and we were always told NOT to dig. Thus far we havent but I feel that may have been a mistake on our part. I am rapidly losing trust in the LE and FBI, we have asked them to follow up on certain areas where we got absolute "hits", have had them there when the dogs were working and they seemed uncaring to me. Like , oh well. One FBI Agent , Fred Alderidge has told me on many occasions that this case will only be solved if LL or RL comes in and confesses. Well , we know that is not going to happen, so where do we go from here I ask. Am told to keep doing what we have been and maybe we will get lucky. Big joke ! What ever happened to INVESTIGATORS INVESTIGATING ? Seems to like they want this case to go away as much as LL and RL do. Not as long as I am alive!!!! She will not be forgotten. Please continue to pray Aliayah is found and justice is served for her.

As Christmas comes around again with still no news about Aliayah, my heart is very heavy. I have spoken to LL on several occasions and have gotten no where with her. In my heart I know she knows what happened to Aliayah and I tell her this every time I speak to her. She has lost custody of her last child to CPS and from what I can tell seems immune to it. I am thankful I got to at least meet and hold Neco , if only for a little while. He is an adorable child. I pray he has a good life as I pray for all of his siblings as well. It is true that the DNA test on Neco came back as Dwayne NOT being the father. I have spoken to him as well, and he is truely upset about it all. So it seems like she brought another child into this world that we may never know who his father is. All I can do is pray at this time for the answers we seek. We do have a team of professonal searchers with qualified dogs to help us search, we have been working with them for over a year now. We have had "hits" that have been turned over to FBI and Local LE , but we have not heard any news of the outcome, other than what we discovered ourselves. No Official reports at all from LE. Everytime we go out to search we tell LE what and where we will be, they have been called to areas at different times and we were always told NOT to dig. Thus far we havent but I feel that may have been a mistake on our part. I am rapidly losing trust in the LE and FBI, we have asked them to follow up on certain areas where we got absolute "hits", have had them there when the dogs were working and they seemed uncaring to me. Like , oh well. One FBI Agent , Fred Alderidge has told me on many occasions that this case will only be solved if LL or RL comes in and confesses. Well , we know that is not going to happen, so where do we go from here I ask. Am told to keep doing what we have been and maybe we will get lucky. Big joke ! What ever happened to INVESTIGATORS INVESTIGATING ? Seems to like they want this case to go away as much as LL and RL do. Not as long as I am alive!!!! She will not be forgotten. Please continue to pray Aliayah is found and justice is served for her.

Vickie, bless you for never giving up. I am sorry that another Christmas is rapidly approaching without Aliayah being home with the people who love her so deeply. Don't be discouraged, you are doing everything you can. You are doing the right thing. The news of the hits is encouraging and hopefully the police are taking you seriously and following up on these.

We will never give up until Aliayah is found. We are right here with you!

Is Dwayne the ex-con she was consorting with, in this last bunch of arrests? She conned the ex-con into thinking the precious little "N" was his?

Thanking you Vickie for keeping the search for Aliayah alive!!

This is such a heartbreaking case. Little children just don't vanish. Someone in that house knows what happened to her! Aliayah was a beautiful little girl who deserved to be loved. :(

So sad and also infuriating that Aliayah has been gone so long without being found. You are right that she will never be forgotten!:please:

Precious, sad-eyed, baby girl :angel:...we aren't giving up on hope :blue:

Happy New Year Aliayah, :loveyou:
We still think of you and hope Santa Claus was good to you this year.

Although deep in my heart I'm afraid you aren't here any more to enjoy Christmas it's nice to fantasize that someone did take you and is treating you the way you deserve. Crazy I know, but from what I've read, it seems (that) to your mama you were possibly no more than a $$ sign.

I'm sad for your siblings who don't have you in their lives any more too. I hope their lives have changed for the better now though. As for mama, I hope she will one day reach into her heart and reveal to someone what happened to you. I thought at first from the public info we read she must be protecting someone, but I'm not so sure now who it might be...

Little one, you deserve so much more, and we hope to bring you home some day...:please:

*all the above is just my opinion only based on info I read and is no way to be used as anything other than my opinion. It's not meant to be accusatory in nature, just my ramblings...

We haven't forgotten you little one....

my sad eyed girl. When will you be found and given proper burial?

My heart aches every time I see her pictures. This silence has gone on for far too long. Someone knows something, how anyone can continue to refuse to be that little girls voice, is beyond me. You are in my thoughts, and you are certainly not forgotten, Aliayah.

I'm sad that Aliayah was moved into the Missing but not Forgotten forum
icon9.gif

Vickie, has LL had the baby yet and can you please share with us how the children are doing?

What about the sperm donor RL, is he out of jail yet?

Was just surfing the news, hoping for an update but can't seem to find anything. I'm often thinking about Aliayah, just breaks my heart.

I'm sad that Aliayah was moved into the Missing but not Forgotten forum
icon9.gif

Vickie, has LL had the baby yet and can you please share with us how the children are doing?

What about the sperm donor RL, is he out of jail yet?

Lena had a little boy on Sept 25th, he is in CPS custody.
Ralph is out of jail and still laying low in Vadis I hear.
I have not heard anything about LLs other children, I assume they are doing ok.
I think of Aliayah everyday, and she is always in my prayers. I do believe we will get the answers we seek, I just dont know when. Please continue to keep Aliayah in your prayers and thoughts. I will never give up hope of finding her and getting justice for her as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member