WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 #13 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh babygirl.......where are you?..... It's time for someone to let you come home......my thoughts and prayers are with you little one.

http://www.wboy.com/story/23495518/...nniversary-of-aliayah-lunsfords-disappearance
Lewis County Residents Mark Two-Year Anniversary of Aliayah Lunsford's Disappearance
Tuesday, September 24 marks the two-year anniversary of three-year-old Aliayah Lunsford's disappearance.
Lewis County residents, however, are not giving up their search. On Saturday, dozens packed the Jackson's Mill Baptist Church to honor her memory and to keep hope alive.
"It's been two years of torture...just not knowing," said Tina Smith, Aliayah's aunt. "You know, you see a little kid, and you make sure that it's not her."

http://www.wdtv.com/wdtv.cfm?func=v...rayer-Vigil-in-Honor-of-Aliayah-Lunsford11909
Prayer Vigil in Honor of Aliayah Lunsford
Tuesday will mark two years since three year old Aliayah Lunsford went missing from her home. On Saturday, family and friends came together to pay tribute to the young girl and renew hope that she will still be found.

Looks like the prayer service for Aliayah was well attended. So glad. I hope the community continues to keep her name and case out there. Aliayah deserves and needs all the help she can get. :please:

2 year anniversary of your disappearance.

Aliayah, I've never met you. I don't know anyone in your hometown. But, I think about you each and every day.

We're still looking for answers.

Remembering Aliayah today and every day. It seems inconceivable that two full years have passed and she is still missing, but it's also encouraging to know that this beautiful little girl has not been forgotten. I will never give up praying and hoping for her.

I didn't think we would be here, two years later. Still no answers. Aliayah, I pray every day that you come home.

Big hugs, Vickie. Thank you for being Aliayah's advocate and voice. We won't let her case be buried and forgotten.

There are a lot of news articles and video from the Vigil held at Lewis County Courthouse. I will be adding them to the archive as time allows.

2 years. Where did they put her??

Omg, Aliayah. I am so sorry...I missed your "anniversary" because I was so caught up in my own bs that I couldn't even be bothered to post for you. :candle: Please come home soon.

I like to imagine that you and Ayla Reynolds are buds now, and the hurt and sadness have left your face (and your heart).

If it's a lead significant enough that it could jeopardize the case by speaking to much about it, that gives me a tiny glimmer of hope! Is this the info that Vickie was talking about a little ways back, hoping something came of it?

Wonder what it is...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

http://theintermountain.com/page/con....html?nav=5014
Bumping sisoftruth's link...

It is my hope that somebody (or two, or...) is a sweating buckshots, and a walking on eggshells bout now...Aliayah's day is near!

It allows me the thought that prayers are being answered...and the pain, anguish of her family (blood kin, with hearts of gold), after all this time...warm hugs, truly! I'm simply among the strangers in a rally of justice for this sweet, sweet, unforgettable child.

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/Search_Continues_for_Missing_3-year-old_WVa_Girl__130568983.html

Link includes video. While not said by reporters, I watched the footage on every new site, by all appearances, RL and LL were not in attendance at this event.

This community is still hurting and grieving for Aliayah.

No RL or LL was in attendance at the Jacksons Mill or the Court House Vigil. Tina Smith and myself were the only blood family of Aliayah that was at these events. Tina and I will continue to be here for Aliayah until the case is solved. We will never give up. Nothing or no one will keep us from speaking up for Aliayah, and believe me, several including family members have tried to get us to "shut up about Aliayah and let it go" That will NEVER happen. We are so thankful for the support of the community. Thanks to all who are still here for Aliayah.

No RL or LL was in attendance at the Jacksons Mill or the Court House Vigil. Tina Smith and myself were the only blood family of Aliayah that was at these events. Tina and I will continue to be here for Aliayah until the case is solved. We will never give up. Nothing or no one will keep us from speaking up for Aliayah, and believe me, several including family members have tried to get us to "shut up about Aliayah and let it go" That will NEVER happen. We are so thankful for the support of the community. Thanks to all who are still here for Aliayah.

I admire you so much!

How can anyone say that crap!...Aliayah, you and those who truly love you deserve better.

Standing beside you Vickie, in spirit.

I'm encouraged by the latest revelation from LE. Sure curious if the lead had anything to do with all Lena's recent arrests ... pressure?

WTF? Even some of her own family wants other family members to shut up??! That is very suspicious.

Good for you and Tina, Vickie. Keep her in people's memory, and by the vigils, I can see a lot of people are right there with you on this.

Shame, shame on that "mother" Lena. Not even attending. Stupid baby-making ho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
binkbiff13