WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still thinking of you little Aliayah.....

Where are you sweetie????? :(

It seems to me from the start of this the family has been making an unspoken statement of we really don't want her found, we're just going through the motions so we won't get in trouble.

I go to a website for information about by dog's breed. I was reading something on there the other day and saw the lost dog section and decided to read it. I thought it was pitiful that more effort goes into finding a lost pet than finding a missing child. I would do this for my dog and much, much more to find my child. They actually have some good suggestions that would work for children, like mini-posters or business cards with the info on it.

http://omalmalamutes.com/omal/lostdog.htm

I can't help but believe that when little Aliayah is found -and I have faith in the FBI and believe she WILL be found-that the secrets that this family has been hiding will just come spillin out for all to see. I also believe there will quite a few arrests, because LL is not goin to prison alone. IF she thinks she can lessen her sentence by telling on her family, they will also find themselves in prison. The only comfort I can find -is she can't be pregnant forever. And as soon as she has these babies-she will then belong the FBI for extensive questioning. She won't be able to handle it.

It seems to me from the start of this the family has been making an unspoken statement of we really don't want her found, we're just going through the motions so we won't get in trouble.

I go to a website for information about by dog's breed. I was reading something on there the other day and saw the lost dog section and decided to read it. I thought it was pitiful that more effort goes into finding a lost pet than finding a missing child. I would do this for my dog and much, much more to find my child. They actually have some good suggestions that would work for children, like mini-posters or business cards with the info on it.

http://omalmalamutes.com/omal/lostdog.htm

I agree!! --But this time they are wrong. I believe the FBI has their eyes on QUITE a few of them. And these "small" arrests -will always lead to bigger ones. If Aliayah is still alive, I believe she is in Florida or Ohio.

I agree!! --But this time they are wrong. I believe the FBI has their eyes on QUITE a few of them. And these "small" arrests -will always lead to bigger ones. If Aliayah is still alive, I believe she is in Florida or Ohio.

What makes you believe she's in Ohio or Florida? I agree, I think the FBI has their hands full with what they found while they were looking for Aliayah.

What makes you believe she's in Ohio or Florida? I agree, I think the FBI has their hands full with what they found while they were looking for Aliayah.

I imagine there are quite a number of local evil-doers who will not be happy with the Lunsfords for bringing the Fed spotlight down on their little rat nests. :innocent:

I'd *love* to find out that Aliayah is somewhere safe with people who truly love her and will take care of her, but my gut sadly tells me this is not the case. I'd also be interested to hear the whole extended story of exactly who all is involved in this case: LL is just one piece of this puzzle IMHO.

Not just what they found on this group of people, but I hope they cause a major cleanup in this town. It has already got the townspeople off their seats and wanting to make some changes, uniting and speaking out. This baby girl will have quite a legacy by the time this is finished.

I imagine there are quite a number of local evil-doers who will not be happy with the Lunsfords for bringing the Fed spotlight down on their little rat nests. :innocent:

That is so true. Bet the out of town dealers cut off their supply line also. Might be why he didn't go back to work and they rarely come out of the house!

I think LE found something in that house that led them to other crimes and that's why the children were removed. How hard would it have been for the FBI to get a tap on their cell phone? If it's a state provided phone, it would be a lot easier. If they are using that phone to perform illegal activities, would be another welfare charge against her.

Do we know if RL has went back to work? How are they paying their bills if he hasn't? They must not have any money or she wouldn't have been selling food stamps. That's an act of desperation of a addict, even if it is just cigarettes.

I don't foresee people lining up to help them given that they don't seem to want the publics help finding Aliayah.

Hoping this baby is found soon. Why do children just disappear without a trace?? Time for them to be found and people punished.

FBI can try their best and do absolutely everything possible and may still never find her. It is simply too easy to hide a very small body.

IF little Aliayah is alive-I believe that there is family in both states -that have never been "accounted" for in the big family tree. It sort of makes me mad-because I have asked continually about these "family" members -and noone wishes to talk about them. Speaks volumes to me.

Also-the two ladies that went missing were also "sighted" in Ohio. I found a house that was purchaseda about 17 years ago-I would love to know if --just maybe-this could all be related in some way.

FBI can try their best and do absolutely everything possible and may still never find her. It is simply too easy to hide a very small body.

Sadly, I agree with you. I have believed all along that in some way -if not entirely-that RL is "related" to the case of the two missing women. IF that is fact-then he believes he can get away with this-by disposing of little Alieyah's body the very same way. The only thing is-I don't believe LL is going to go to prison and leave RL on the street. And right after childbirth-having the twins taken will do alot of mental harm to her I am sure-and then-the questioning. She will break-im almost positive.

And lets not forget that they KNOW the FBI is watching and still sold their food stamps. Not so bright.

I'm almost to the point of thinking the Safe Haven laws should go to age five or so. I wonderhow many of these people would take advantage of it.........

I guess there is no word on the twins? I can't wait for these little ones to be born. Hoping and praying Lena will do the right thing and speak up.

The other children haven't been returned to her, have they?

'Aliayah Law' Facebook to Honor Other Missing or Abused Kids
http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/...acebook-to-honor-other-missing-or-abused-kids
Starting next Monday, which marks one month to the day that Aliayah went missing, the Aliayah Law Facebook site will be focusing on other kids as well.

"Daily, we're going to be focusing on a single child or a family where there's been a history of abuse or neglect here within the state," says site administrator Bob Heim.

Daily, we're going to be focusing on a single child or a family where there's been a history of abuse or neglect here within the state," says site administrator Bob Heim.

**snipped by me**
In line with missing in WV, are there really that many in WV?! Hope this doesn't step on any victims toes and that Mr. Heim gets permission for each case.. Don't want to see a good cause, get someone into trouble!

Maybe WV should get some of the LE working the Lisa Irwin case to come out to work this case; maybe they could get something done. At least they are making headway on the case of baby Lisa. I just wish that Aliayah would be found safe and that she could find a loving home with a family that would love her and take care of her. I would LOVE to see Aliayah with a beautiful smile instead of those haunting, sad pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndieLiz