WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it will be very difficult for LL to get any of her children back. The petition has already been filed by DHHR. From that first court date LL has 6 months to accomplish the goals. She could be granted another 6 months if she makes sufficient progress. However, I think the goals would be almost impossible for LL to achieve especially with the charges against her.

Likely goals: house big enough for children (at least 4 bedroom), employment, parenting classes, counseling, psych evaluation, drug testing, etc.

I've only had one child & he was born C-section and I didn't have ANY problems w/the C-section surgery at all. Recovery was a breeze (basically)

Me too, but I know not everyone shares our experience. I know 2 gals who had a terrible time, and had to have morphine and home health care :( I was lucky to not have hardly any pain meds, and was home in a couple of days.

I hope that LE can give LL a LDT in due time.

MOO

Mel

My head is spinning round in circles like Linda Blair's was. It is getting so hard to keep up with mothers reporting missing children and within a month or so give birth to another baby or two. There is something so wrong with women producing babies at the expense of taxpayers, when they can't even take proper care of the ones they already have.
I am glad that these twins are healthy, and I hope that they are entrusted to a caregiver with a home and love to spare.

MissieMT...THIS:

"You won't cry for my absence, I know -
You forgot me long ago. Am I that unimportant...?
Am I so insignificant...? Isn't something missing?
Isn't someone missing me?"

...just ripped my heart, in ways I can not even bring to life with words right now. These words above should belong to Aliayah, for they are her. Vicki, Tina, Randy and Jesse...you gave her a voice, and wherever she is, she will know YOU loved HER. No greater gift.

I take my leave with that this cold autumn morning, and pray for Aliayah's return and safety. God Bless all here, and thank you for caring about her, for yours is a thankless "job", but one not unnoticed by the man upstairs.

God, how I hate to cry...

So glad to hear Aliayah's baby sisters are born healthy and are now safe. Now it's time for LL to help find Aliayah!

I think she believes she'll get a lesser sentence. IIRC it was 10 years max if convicted on all 5 charges, correct? I'll bet she thinks she can make a deal for a few years and then get her kids back. I just don't think she realizes the seriousness of her actions. At least that's the impression I have.

I don't know about W Va but in some states if you are convicted of Welfare Fraud you are ineligible for any further benefits. If that is the case I don't see her ever getting her children back. jmo

MissieMT...THIS:

"You won't cry for my absence, I know -
You forgot me long ago. Am I that unimportant...?
Am I so insignificant...? Isn't something missing?
Isn't someone missing me?"

...just ripped my heart, in ways I can not even bring to life with words right now. These words above should belong to Aliayah, for they are her. Vicki, Tina, Randy and Jesse...you gave her a voice, and wherever she is, she will know YOU loved HER. No greater gift.

I take my leave with that this cold autumn morning, and pray for Aliayah's return and safety. God Bless all here, and thank you for caring about her, for yours is a thankless "job", but one not unnoticed by the man upstairs.

God, how I hate to cry...

Thank you. That was so beautiful and so heartfelt. I think of beautiful little Aliayah and how she should be standing there with her brothers and sisters looking down at their new baby sisters. That beautiful little smile on her face and all I can do is cry.

What a blessing LL and RL have and they don't even see it! Seven living healthy children. Where are their hearts? How can they forget one? Desert her in her time of need?

My mother would have killed for any of us, she buried 4 children, raised five. Each one of us mattered to her. Just as mine matter to me. I have 2 and wanted more. Couldn't happen for me and I see this woman who has all that mattered to me and doesn't realize how blessed she is. Then I cry for them and for her. Yes, for her. She is so blessed and doesn't have the heart to feel it. Doesn't have the love to give them. She doesn't deserve the blessings she has and I pray that the person (s) who have them will.

moo

really? I've always heard it was so much better than natural, right down to heal time. I've done completely natural 3 times now...

I guess I'm just getting impatient with LL.. I don't want her to turn out like Misty, Kyron's step mom, and all the others that play dumb, like they didn't do anything wrong.. It's nerve wracking!

A C-section is not much fun, and the recovery time is much longer. I had two naturally and the last one was by an emergency C-section. Took me a long time to recover. When you think about it... it's surgery. Incision, stitches, PAIN. The first time I tried to walk, my knees buckled and I was crying from the pain. Awful! I was not allowed to pick the baby up and walk across the floor with him for about a week after we came home.

Prayers today is the day answers are found in Aliayah's disappearance and she comes home.

I think it will be very difficult for LL to get any of her children back. The petition has already been filed by DHHR. From that first court date LL has 6 months to accomplish the goals. She could be granted another 6 months if she makes sufficient progress. However, I think the goals would be almost impossible for LL to achieve especially with the charges against her.

Likely goals: house big enough for children (at least 4 bedroom), employment, parenting classes, counseling, psych evaluation, drug testing, etc.

And we must not forget that she has federal charges hanging over her head and hopefully more charges to come. Nope, don't think she will be getting those kids back.

After reading all of the posts, I think that Aliayah may have been taken by someone that LL owed money to. Possibly for a drug debt. Someone showed up during the night, had it out with LL and RL over owed money. Since they couldn't pay up the child was taken. LL wouldn't say why at first but had to cover for why the child was not in the home, thus the two hours of supposedly (but not really) looking for her.

Maybe she has told this to LE and this is why the other children are not allowed to be placed with family and why the new babies have been taken. They would still be in danger. I would hope that she has given names to LE - if this is the case - but it may not help because high level drug people usually go by nicknames not their real name.

Who knows who she got hooked up with while being in prison. Could be that she got involved with evil people that are that ruthless. My heart breaks thinking of Aliayah with these types of people. The other path on this would be that LL gave that child as payment in full, never expecting her to be returned. Oh how I don't want to think that, but a possibility for sure. Anyway, this would still give hope that this little one is alive and being cared for by someone who wouldn't come forward because they would put their big drug "business" in jeopardy.

Still praying for her safe return.

I don't really understand the theory that a child would be taken for a drug debt...to keep a child is very expensive in itself and to "sell" a child really can't be as easy as all that...JMO. Drug dealers want cash...not children, and not revenge in the sense to kill or harm a child, as far as I know. Doesn't ring true for me. JMO

After reading all of the posts, I think that Aliayah may have been taken by someone that LL owed money to. Possibly for a drug debt. Someone showed up during the night, had it out with LL and RL over owed money. Since they couldn't pay up the child was taken. LL wouldn't say why at first but had to cover for why the child was not in the home, thus the two hours of supposedly (but not really) looking for her.

Maybe she has told this to LE and this is why the other children are not allowed to be placed with family and why the new babies have been taken. They would still be in danger. I would hope that she has given names to LE - if this is the case - but it may not help because high level drug people usually go by nicknames not their real name.

Who knows who she got hooked up with while being in prison. Could be that she got involved with evil people that are that ruthless. My heart breaks thinking of Aliayah with these types of people. The other path on this would be that LL gave that child as payment in full, never expecting her to be returned. Oh how I don't want to think that, but a possibility for sure. Anyway, this would still give hope that this little one is alive and being cared for by someone who wouldn't come forward because they would put their big drug "business" in jeopardy.

Still praying for her safe return.

I don't believe she was taken for drug payment. If she was then think about it. What would a drug dealer do with a child. How can they use her to get their money back? Its all bad...........

They would not take her to raise her. Sell her to a pervert yes. That has happened in several states. I hope and I pray she was not taken by a drug dealer.

If Aliayah was given to someone or sold by LL it was for all the wrong reasons and the outcome will not be a good one. In those cases, the child is "unlucky" enough to live for a few days.

Sorry to be so blunt but this is the truth. I've read about it several times lately in several states. I hope and I pray she was not sold or given for a debt and I don't believe she was.

jmo

Unfortunately, children are wanted by drug dealers and other people who commit crimes. They are wanted for sexual purposes only, not to raise and care for. The child *advertiser censored* business is more than happy to have a young girl.

Mother of missing W.Va. 3-year-old delivers twins
http://www.wtov9.com/ap/ap/west-virginia/mother-of-missing-wva-3-year-old-delivers-twins/nFbbd/
Attorney Michael Woelfel says Lena Lunsford delivered late Thursday. He said Friday he believes the babies remain hospitalized.
also
Woelfel says Circuit Judge Thomas Keadle has issued a gag order prohibiting comment on the status of the older children, so he won't comment on the babies.
:waitasec:

Even if they are still hospitalized they could still be in the state's custody.

I don't really understand the theory that a child would be taken for a drug debt...to keep a child is very expensive in itself and to "sell" a child really can't be as easy as all that...JMO. Drug dealers want cash...not children, and not revenge in the sense to kill or harm a child, as far as I know. Doesn't ring true for me. JMO

Shaniya Davis' mother did it...She owed for her dope and she didnt feel like having sex with Mario (drug dealer) so she handed over sweet Shaniya. Oh, it happens!

Unfortunately, children are wanted by drug dealers and other people who commit crimes. They are wanted for sexual purposes only, not to raise and care for. The child *advertiser censored* business is more than happy to have a young girl.

Absolutely...God it makes me sick.

Mother of missing W.Va. 3-year-old delivers twins
http://www.wtov9.com/ap/ap/west-virginia/mother-of-missing-wva-3-year-old-delivers-twins/nFbbd/
Attorney Michael Woelfel says Lena Lunsford delivered late Thursday. He said Friday he believes the babies remain hospitalized.
also
Woelfel says Circuit Judge Thomas Keadle has issued a gag order prohibiting comment on the status of the older children, so he won't comment on the babies.
:waitasec:

Yeah, scratching my head with you? Aren't all Juvenile Court Matters sealed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769