Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really was giving BL and his family the benefit of the doubt for a while. I really thought there may have been a tragic accident where she fell off a cliff and he just panicked.

But seeing the tent on the side of the road on flat ground just out in the open? It is making me feel sick.
This is when you know it was more than an accident. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Not happy about any of this.
I hope they bring in the parents to the police station. They, in the least, appear to be culpable in conspiracy to cover up or aid and abet his avoidance to answer questions. (I know that is not legal jargon, but still)

The FBI person making the statement was nervous and sounded like he might cry a couple of times...can't blame him. He probably was one of the people who had to notify her parents....and her father is there so I'm sure it's all very personal.

Plus I'm sure it's very personal to most all of us and we have watched her on video and looked at her posts...you get a feel for her as a person and she is real to us.
So very sad.

If whatshisface has not killed himself already he probably will now. Whatever.

Agree... my heart aches for all involved.

I am thankful for his kind words about tips. This case was blessed w/ online tips. Not all are. There should never be anger directed to online comments or tips as they CAN BE most helpful. On that note, THANK YOU to those that shared and investigated, YouTubers that shared. You guys rock...you helped bring closure to so many. I saw and learned much from many that were digging for clues. I still think much will be learned.
This FBI guy seems pretty emotional for an FBI guy. Someone needs to give him a hug when he gets home.

Last edited:
The FBI person making the statement was nervous and sounded like he might cry a couple of times...can't blame him. He probably was one of the people who had to notify her parents....and her father is there so I'm sure it's all very personal.

Plus I'm sure it's very personal to most all of us and we have watched her on video and looked at her posts...you get a feel for her as a person and she is real to us.
So very sad.

If whatshisface has not killed himself already he probably will now. Whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX