Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
A source commented on Chapman’s next move and said, “He’s trying to decide the next best lead to track. They are returning hundreds of calls and planning.”
Gabby Petito case: Dog the Bounty Hunter to set up Florida base to find Brian Laundrie

'It’s on all of you': Petitio's father says all missing persons deserve the same attention

‘She’s giving us signs’: Gabby Petito’s family members mourn slain 22-year-old, say she’s ‘always with us’ | KETK.com | FOX51.com

ANC 7 Sarasota reported that records from the Pinellas County Parks show that Laundrie's mother, Roberta Laundrie, did check in to the park on September 6 and checked out on September 8. The records, however, did not show if the missing 23-year-old was with her. WPBF 25 News spoke to the Laundrie family lawyer, who said that Laundrie was staying with his parents during those dates, and they went camping. "That dog doesn't know what he's talking about," the lawyer said. "They did go to that campground September 6 and September 7 as a family and they all left together despite the claims of others."
Where is Brian Laundrie? Dog the Bounty Hunter says parents know '50% of the time'

6th or 7th if checkout was @ 11am.
I'm not even sure which day they all left. "Allegedly"
Just my opinion, it looks to be later in the day.
MOO

Looks like he has on that tan colored t-shirt he wears in some of the pics he and Gabby took. It also looks to me like he has one of those light cloth 'sacks' used as a backpack when carrying only small light weight things. Could he be getting rid of some evidence?

will Brian's family have a presser now ???? wondering what they'd say !!!

I would love it if they did it on a bullhorn. Passive-aggressive at the protesters. But my humour wouldn't be appreciated by folks.

I just don't see them right now doing it. You either have to have a real good poker face or end up showing many tells.

A source commented on Chapman’s next move and said, “He’s trying to decide the next best lead to track. They are returning hundreds of calls and planning.”
Gabby Petito case: Dog the Bounty Hunter to set up Florida base to find Brian Laundrie

'It’s on all of you': Petitio's father says all missing persons deserve the same attention

‘She’s giving us signs’: Gabby Petito’s family members mourn slain 22-year-old, say she’s ‘always with us’ | KETK.com | FOX51.com

ANC 7 Sarasota reported that records from the Pinellas County Parks show that Laundrie's mother, Roberta Laundrie, did check in to the park on September 6 and checked out on September 8. The records, however, did not show if the missing 23-year-old was with her. WPBF 25 News spoke to the Laundrie family lawyer, who said that Laundrie was staying with his parents during those dates, and they went camping. "That dog doesn't know what he's talking about," the lawyer said. "They did go to that campground September 6 and September 7 as a family and they all left together despite the claims of others."
Where is Brian Laundrie? Dog the Bounty Hunter says parents know '50% of the time'
If they are lying to the lawyer, he doesn't know it...he is just repeating what they tell him. jmo

I'm removing him from trails right away.
It doesn't make sense to me at the best of times, for anyone to be doing it. To me walking is aimless and if the feds were on my tail I'd like to have the capacity to increase my speed exponentially and instantly.

I'm more wondering how street smart he is.?
This! It'll all boil down to street smart, no matter if he's in the street or on a trail. But I'm thinking it's not a trail. He's a puny kid who threw a royal tantrum and instinctively ran to mommy. Hes not the guy you pass and know he's on the trail for awhile, he looks like every other tourist. He's going to blend in in a college town or something...

This! It'll all boil down to street smart, no matter if he's in the street or on a trail. But I'm thinking it's not a trail. He's a puny kid who threw a royal tantrum and instinctively ran to mommy. Hes not the guy you pass and know he's on the trail for awhile, he looks like every other tourist. He's going to blend in in a college town or something...

While it's true that he'd blend anywhere looks wise, he'd still be a new face in the area. I think his best bet would be to hang in an area where they don't ask too many questions. A homeless encampment or drug ridden area would be perfect. Those tend to be the types of places where people mind their own business.

While it's true that he'd blend anywhere looks wise, he'd still be a new face in the area. I think his best bet would be to hang in an area where they don't ask too many questions. A homeless encampment or drug ridden area would be perfect. Those tend to be the types of places where people mind their own business.

He can blend in many places. He can blend in right here in my community. Best bet is to go where the people aren’t watching news much like here. No one I mention case to knows a thing about it.

Good morning everyone. :)
Although it did give us a bit of time to semi catch up, lets make this a seamless & fruitful sleuth day so our Admins & Moderators have no reason to call any more time outs.
Hoping BL is alive & apprehended without incident today so we all can start getting answers.

Sean Whalen is offering $50,000 to help bring closure to Petito's family.

"I don't need to know her or her family to put up some money all I need to know is if it's my nightmare it's likely another father's nightmare," Whalen said. "Any child that is taken - whether it's in a car accident, whether it's murder - your heart goes out to those people."
Utah businessman offers $50,000 reward for information leading to Brian Laundrie

A handful of tweets from Dog the Bounty Hunter’s daughter are connecting the search to the Appalachian Trail in North Carolina. Lyssa Chapman sent out a tweet recently saying they were looking for experienced hiking/survivalists near the Appalachian Hiking Trail in North Carolina.

Okay guys. Please RETWEET !! looking for experienced HIKING/SURVIVALIST near the Appalachian Hiking trail in North Carolina. I know these types rarely have social media. So do you have a family member or friend who fits in this description?

— Lyssa Chapman (@BabyLyssaC) September 26, 2021

Just spoke with a lady from a big backwoods community in NC. They’ve never heard of Brian, Gabby or the situation. These people typically don’t have internet, tv etc. Share his mugshot and reach out to anyone who know who’s involved in these communities. #BrianLaudrie

— Lyssa Chapman (@BabyLyssaC) September 26, 2021

Multiple sightings of Laundrie have also been reported in Watuaga County, North Carolina. The Sheriff’s Office tells FOX 46, “We were looking into these claims, but nothing has been verified.
Sheriff looking into claims of Brian Laundrie sightings in western NC, says ‘nothing has been verified’ | myfox8.com
Watuaga County area includes Cherokee & Pisgah National Forests & Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Thousands of acres in which to lay low. Regardless of his “outdoor experience”, he has one thing most hikers dont: strong motivation to avoid LWOP. Fact is, he’s succeeded thus far. Anybody’s guess how long he can keep it up.

I've watched much of the Moab video, but not all. Did LE search the van?

I do not recall seeing them do so, but as the bodycams were switching from officer to officer, it may have been one LE officer searching whilst we were seeing the bodycam footage of another officer talking to Gabby in the back of the police car.

MOO

If he isn't dead and someone is not hiding/supplying him, I would think that he would need to resupply at some point as I think if he is off trail somewhere hiding out he would be stationary someplace. I would think within the next two weeks he would have to come out of his hole and resupply, I don't think he is capable of "living off the land". JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frisca