WY WY - Katie Ferguson, traveling back to Cody from Alabama w/her two children & ex-boyfriend when she vanished around Little Rock AR, 10 Oct 2023

Watching her very closely for tells.... especially when she turns her full torso toward the cop, is she trying to communicate with him? I'm studying her hands, eyes, yawns... I'm certain she'd been told how to act or was afraid to do anything to escalate the situation....

And why were they in that odd location?

I didn't get the sense that Katie was trying to signal the LEO. I got the impression that they had all slept in the car the night before, Baby was crabby in the backseat, toddler was restless and wanted to stretch out after being in the car all night but the drizzle was keeping her stuck in a messy car full of flotsam from a long road trip. I think Katie and all had probably spent an uncomfortable night in the car and not gotten much sleep.

Aviles on the other hand was a bit sketch IMO, asking why the cop was asking them questions, if someone had reported or complained about them being there, etc.

Katie (to me) did not appear nervous, however Aviles did. JMO

I didn't get the sense that Katie was trying to signal the LEO. I got the impression that they had all slept in the car the night before, Baby was crabby in the backseat, toddler was restless and wanted to stretch out after being in the car all night but the drizzle was keeping her stuck in a messy car full of flotsam from a long road trip. I think Katie and all had probably spent an uncomfortable night in the car and not gotten much sleep.

Aviles on the other hand was a bit sketch IMO, asking why the cop was asking them questions, if someone had reported or complained about them being there, etc.

Katie (to me) did not appear nervous, however Aviles did. JMO
Probably because he had a loaded gun in the car...

The father of a missing woman's children is a "suspect in a homicide," and could face charges in another jurisdiction, according to federal court documents.

The four distressing words stuck out among the dozen-plus pages of court filings in Adam Aviles Jr.'s federal gun case, which included details of the cross-country trip he took with Katie Ferguson and their two young kids in October.
Missing Wyoming woman's estranged boyfriend is 'suspect in a homicide case': court docs

The sheriff’s office is working closely on this investigation with the Wyoming Division of Criminal Investigation and the FBI. The Park County Sheriff’s Office encourages anyone with information on the disappearance of Katie Ferguson to contact them at (307) 527-8700.
Multiple agencies investigating disappearance of Cody woman

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ServerNotResponding
Back