You Got Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would make you think that after just being directed to a link that states it was GZ that was "the source"?

Do you think that George gave this account to the reporter himself?

Do you think that George gave this account to the reporter himself?

...."it says the information came from Zimmerman as told to investigators"

if you want to discount the reporter's info and/or source, then you also should apply that same standard to your assumption the source came from TM's father.

if you want to discount the reporter's info and/or source, then you also should apply that same standard to your assumption the source came from TM's father.

I think they're trying to backtrack as to how this got into the hands of the media. Who told the reporter that Mr. Zimmerman said that? Does it say? If not, then the backtracking leads to Mr. Martin. In either case, we don't know how many mouths and ears it passed through BEFORE it got to the media - I think that's the whole point of trying to trace it.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...travyon-told-his-son-youre-gonna-die-now?lite
George Zimmerman's dad says Travyon told his son, 'You're gonna die now'

That’s when Martin spotted George Zimmerman’s gun, Robert Zimmerman said.
“Trayvon Martin said something to the effect of, ‘You're gonna die now,’ or ‘You're gonna die tonight,’ something to that effect.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/2...yvon-martin-beat-his-son-threatened-his-life/

"After nearly a minute of being beaten, George was trying to get his head off the concrete, trying to move with Trayvon on him, in the grass. In doing so, his firearm was shown. Trayvon Martin said something to the effect of, 'You're going to die now,' or 'You're going to die tonight' or something to that effect," Robert Zimmerman said.

Robert Zimmerman said Martin continued to beat his son, and George Zimmerman at some point pulled out his gun and "did what he did."

Tracy Martin is the only source for this statement, period. He says Serino told him this, and he also said Serino told him Trayvon fell backwards, which we know is not true, so take it for what it's worth.

There are no other references to the statement except Tracy Martin....which fits with "came from Zimmerman as told to Investigators" (as told to Tracy Martin by Serino).

This is the same story that quotes a responder that said they saw injuries (plural) on TM's knuckles that indicated he was in a fight.

What injuries were they looking at, the ME report only listed one cut?

Interesting.

This is the same story that quotes a responder that said they saw injuries (plural) on TM's knuckles that indicated he was in a fight.

What injuries were they looking at, the ME report only listed one cut?

The power of suggestion?????

I came back to post a link to an interview with Tracy where you can hear him say how he came by this information, but when I went to post it, the thread was temporarily closed, I guess. If you google "tracy martin" "you got me" and click on the video results, it should come right up. He was being interviewed with Sybrina by a woman with brown hair in a bob and a red jacket, I think. Can't remember the outlet.

Also from the [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlOw10koQZw"]LINK[/ame] above:

00:14 "New details emerge from sources close to the investigation." IMO, Crump.

This reporter also says the new prosecutor had information that the SPD didn't have, like the autopsy report on Martin. Of course this is not correct, the autopsy was completed before being handed over to the prosecutor.

The reporter mentions that the special prosecutor now has Zimmerman's medical report. They have it now because Mark O'Mara gave it to them, but they didn't have it before they submitted the probable cause document.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horusthetortoise