Zahra Baker's Biological Mother

If I were a shop owner, or resturant owner in the NC area where ED is visiting, I would offer her a free meal, or fresh flowers, or just something that I had my power to ease her burden - even if only for a moment in time. I would want her to know that she is not to blame in this whole horrid mess and I would encourage others to offer random acts of kindness toward this poor grieving Mother - nothing extravagant - even a warm smile will help. Sadly, ED is the only family member of Zahra's that I have seen grieving for this beautiful angel.

What a kind thoughtful person you are,reading your kind words made me cry,but in a comforting way,I hope ED has read these forums,and accepted the love from well wishing people.. X

That would take great strength and courage for ED to go in that house,it was too emotional for me to see it on internet,and Zarah's bedroom bless her,that done it for me,I sobbed all through it and still cry... X

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25757069/detail.html

The Hickory Police Department would not confirm Dietrich’s arrival, but neighbors on the street where Zahra Baker lived with her father and stepmother said they saw Dietrich there with a television crew early Thursday morning.

Neighbor Eddie Mitchell said he was getting his newspaper at 7:30 a.m. when he saw Dietrich kneeling at a memorial for Zahra set up outside of the home.

“She said she'd been on a plane for 23, 24 hours,” he said, adding that she was overcome with emotion.

“(She was) crying the whole time," he said. "She just said, ‘It's just awful.’"

So the neighbors saw her at the memorial, and Hickory LE haven't confirmed they have spoken with her- so that tells me she was at the house to see the memorial not retrieve any of Zahra's things. Where did that info come from? I'm asking becuase Rad has said no media was at the house this morning.

I hope she got to take Zarah's things home with her,or they were sent on to her later,as they were just left in that house,according to news reports.. :(

I hope so ..

Sorry about this strange to you question,What happened to that house,is anyone able to tell me please,as I've only found out about Zarah recently.. X

Yes, I would think it would be somewhat comforting for her but we don't know - maybe she has a good friend that works for this media outlet? That would certainly be a plus - especially if her friend came with her. Maybe her DH knows someone in that media outlet? We just don't know - but I do think it was a smart move on her part to bring them with her - kinda like her own special bodyguards - KWIM?

I'm glad ED had her own Mum with her and in the court room,I read about that online..

She has addresses and phone numbers (public information) and its not hard to find it on the internet who owns the house. Her American friends have helped her out as far as resource sites.

I can't find any up to date information online,everything I click on comes up not allowed in my country, its frustrating when your worrying,and I wonder how ED,AM & BS are doing,as according to reports I read these 3 people really cared about Zarah.. I don't want to say to much as I don't want to upset people or get into trouble with admin...I would also like to know if there's a memorial in Australia for Zarah,that all the children play in there..:(

There really might not have been much left after AB came with the Uhaul. I hope there might have been a few items left and she got something of her daughters. I am sure she would cherish anything she can find.

Yes I believe she would cherish everything she got,that's all she can do now......even then,bless her..x

http://charlotte.news14.com/content...mother-arrives-in-hickory-as-search-continues

Snipped:

HICKORY, N.C. -- Zahra Baker's biological mother arrived in Hickory Thursday from her home in Australia. Authorities say she wants to claim her daughter's belongings.

I am glad she is here, and If I lived anywhere near Hickory I would welcome her with an open heart and open arms. God bless her and give her strength. She is going to need it. I feel confident that a lot of good people down that way are going to be supporting her and guiding her through this process. I am sure LE will provide her with a support officer as well. If any of Emily's friends or family read her, tell her to hold her head high and keep all the positive, supportive comments close to her heart.

I hope with all my heart,she did get to collect all of Zarah's belongings,the thought of them being that house really upsets me,I hope and pray Mum got them..x

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simwolves
Back