Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops my memory was wrong, I thought Casey said the same apartment number that ZG looked at....

You are on a roll, please continue. I will no longer interupt:)

No, please interrupt!! Your comment made me rethink the theory, which is the whole point, right? :blowkiss:

I was wondering about the computer searches on ZFG which were in the first couple of weeks in June. IIRC, these searches were before Caylee went missing. Maybe I mixed up the dates, not sure.

There are discussions about this in, IIRC, the computer forensics thread. Basically, from what I understood of the explanation, the history file that INCLUDED the searches was first created June 12, but that file would have been created for any search (i.e., if someone cleared history on June 12, the first search would create a new history file). The searches for ZFG were actually done on July 16, apparently by someone in the Anthony family after Casey "confessed" that Caylee had been kidnapped by ZFG.

Exactly. If Zanny was real, she could b traced, legal or not. And, there would be SOME evidence of her existence in KC's phone/computer records/photos.

All KC would have to do is supply evidence of ONE call, ONE text, ONE email, ONE phone number, etc. She can't. There is no Zanny. LE has wrung her phones and computers dry, looking for evidence of Zanny.

Even if she gave them an old number for ZG - I am sure LE could have linked it back to ZG.

Well, ZG looked at the model apartment (#110), which was downstairs from #210 (the vacant apartment). But still, that's a pretty big coincidence.

How about...Casey gets the basic info at Cast Iron Tattoos, then goes to visit her friend Katie Sue R. who works at Sawgrass. KSR runs off on some errand in the complex, Casey rifles through the files to find ZG's card--but doesn't get a chance to actually write the info down because KSR is back too fast, which explains why she got the names of the "roommates" (actually ZG's kids) wrong but sort of close (Raquel vs. Michelle; Jennifer vs. Jasmine).... KSR later downplays how well she knows Casey, is less than cooperative with LE and fails to mention Casey's visit because she realizes what happened and knows she would be in big trouble for letting a friend "loose" in the Sawgrass offices while she was on the job.

This, of course, would require that KSR be a total idiot for not realizing she would be in a lot more trouble for obstructing a murder investigation...but we're just brainstorming here.

OH...and how about, just to add to this little story...Harry (?) what's-his-name who also works at Sawgrass walks in after Katie Sue gets back and Katie Sue introduces Casey as a friend/prospect, which is why Harry recognized the picture(s) that LE showed him, which some of us are speculating were picture(s) of Casey. Or he happened to see Casey walking around the grounds with KSR.

I'm having a tough time believing that KSR would be stupid enough not to confess anything like this to LE. On the other hand, I'm having a tough time believing that KC knows someone who works at the Sawgrass office, who was oddly non-cooperative with LE, but who has NOTHING to do with this.

OH...and how about, just to add to this little story...Harry (?) what's-his-name who also works at Sawgrass walks in after Katie Sue gets back and Katie Sue introduces Casey as a friend/prospect, which is why Harry recognized the picture(s) that LE showed him, which some of us are speculating were picture(s) of Casey. Or he happened to see Casey walking around the grounds with KSR.

I'm having a tough time believing that KSR would be stupid enough not to confess anything like this to LE. On the other hand, I'm having a tough time believing that KC knows someone who works at the Sawgrass office, who was oddly non-cooperative with LE, but who has NOTHING to do with this.

If the pictures were in fact of Casey, I would love to know which Casey he identified. Meaning was it the way she looked at the time or was it with short hair, different hair color, etc? It could prove to ne significant if he identified Casey the way she looked in June of last year.

The Katie angle makes a lot of sense. Maybe she realized she'd been duped by a supposed friend, could cost her job?

License ZG and Sawgrass ZG aren't a good match re facts as given by Casey.
So, even if Casey=license ZG, still leaves room for random opportunity cropping up re Sawgrass ZG - stroke of luck.

Exactly. If Zanny was real, she could b traced, legal or not. And, there would be SOME evidence of her existence in KC's phone/computer records/photos.

All KC would have to do is supply evidence of ONE call, ONE text, ONE email, ONE phone number, etc. She can't. There is no Zanny. LE has wrung her phones and computers dry, looking for evidence of Zanny.

Heck, she couldn't even point out the house "Zanny" used to live in at one time, saying she couldn't remember because "she had been there so many times".
Huh???? :waitasec:

I actually wanted to piggyback a few things onto Shadow of My Minds post;

I also believe it is too much of a "ko-inky-dinky" as you put it. Factor in a few other seemingly random pieces of the puzzle, and it rockets into ANOTHER REALM:eek:
  1. Finding someone with a full name that suggests the possible nickname "Zanny" that you, for some reason, decided on using years before- LUCKY?

2. Finding a name that has no "obvious" connection to the small group of people in which you have associated with your whole life, but oddly specific enough to appear to have been familiar to you.- LUCKIER?

3. Finding said "name" to be common enough (all 3: ZENAIDA, FERNANDEZ & GONZALES) to have multiple listings in multiple databases, but bizarrely unique in the arrangement of the hyphenated last-name. Choosing to insist upon an uncommonly known usage (while using it correctly in your explanation to Lee in Jail Visit video) of hyphenated names(not thru marriage), where the Father's surname is used first, followed by the Mother's maiden name. In a nut-shell, finding a common name that's rarely seen that way- EVEN LUCKIERER?

4. Finding a someone with said "name", at a residence, with a documented PAPER TRAIL, but not physically living there, avoiding that awkward confrontation- REALLY LUCKY?

5. Choosing an apartment number that is coincidentally vacant, again avoiding a confrontation with an actual person while still maintaining a thread of mystery- uuuhhh....REALLY REALLY LUCKY?

6. Finding that specific/non-specific someone, RIGHT WHEN YOU NEED HER (like the very day you reeaalllly need someone with that name to pin a murder on).- OUTTA THE FRIGGIN' BALLPARK LUCKIEST OF THE LUCKY??
How did KC find someone with such a rare name, that she had previously used in connection with Caylee, out looking at homes, right when she needed an address (like the very next day!!), but knowing that she wouldn't be there if anybody came asking pesky questions??

No scenario (I've seen) explains KC predicting the future, nor placing her in possession of any prior knowledge while maintaining the most thoroughly documented footprint I have ever seen... Come on peeps- I really don't wanna give KC credit for being that smart, so we've gotta find the simple answer... 'cause we know she's a creature of habit and she doesn't like to go the extra mile. BUT, I do not believe this is a random, made-up name. There IS a reason for THIS "name"....

Sorry, quoting myself here, but I wanted to clarify my last post. My dilemma is with the overwhelming coincidences in the Zanny story and how they came to be. Consider the following:

KC not only needed a name to go with the rare "Zanny" nickname, she also needed an address....

More importantly, she needed an address where NO ONE WOULD BE HOME to answer questions about KC's story.

BUT, she needed a link to that residence that helped corroborate her Zenaida story. She achieved that- placing a Zenaida Gonzales with a documented association to Sawgrass and physically near the apartment number that KC gave- all around the period of time Caylee was reportedly last seen:eek: What are the odds of that??

Whether KC overheard the name from somewhere or looked it up on the internet, is inconsequential to this part of the mystery. Even if KC stalked a Zenaida to Sawgrass, that still does not explain how she found her in the circumstances that she did- on the very day she needed all of these pieces to fall into place... It's like a bizzaro version of the "What came first, the Chicken or the Egg?" debate :crazy:

It all boils down to KC's ability to maintain that buffer between the REAL event/place/person and her FABRICATED version- keeping justenough distance to avoid the face-to-face confrontation. Is she really just that lucky??

Riddle me this; If KC had initially taken the police to a random address (like she did with the subsequent stops) that was NOT VACANT, and had to claim, in front of everyone, that she was confident she had left Caylee at THAT address- How long would this ZFG mystery have stayed afloat?

Okay, I've completely lost control of my "clarification" post, so I'll stop now.... :slap:

Sorry, quoting myself here, but I wanted to clarify my last post. My dilemma is with the overwhelming coincidences in the Zanny story and how they came to be. Consider the following:

KC not only needed a name to go with the rare "Zanny" nickname, she also needed an address....

More importantly, she needed an address where NO ONE WOULD BE HOME to answer questions about KC's story.

BUT, she needed a link to that residence that helped corroborate her Zenaida story. She achieved that- placing a Zenaida Gonzales with a documented association to Sawgrass and physically near the apartment number that KC gave- all around the period of time Caylee was reportedly last seen:eek: What are the odds of that??

Whether KC overheard the name from somewhere or looked it up on the internet, is inconsequential to this part of the mystery. Even if KC stalked a Zenaida to Sawgrass, that still does not explain how she found her in the circumstances that she did- on the very day she needed all of these pieces to fall into place... It's like a bizzaro version of the "What came first, the Chicken or the Egg?" debate :crazy:

It all boils down to KC's ability to maintain that buffer between the REAL event/place/person and her FABRICATED version- keeping justenough distance to avoid the face-to-face confrontation. Is she really just that lucky??

Riddle me this; If KC had initially taken the police to a random address (like she did with the subsequent stops) that was NOT VACANT, and had to claim, in front of everyone, that she was confident she had left Caylee at THAT address- How long would this ZFG mystery have stayed afloat?

Okay, I've completely lost control of my "clarification" post, so I'll stop now.... :slap:

Lol! You're fine, Scratch! I understand what you are saying and agree! KC had to have some way of knowing about THIS ZFG in order for her story to SEEM real, at least in her imaginary world that she lives in. I honestly think that she thought LE was going to take her story at face value and not question any parts of her story. In her mind, she has told them what happened, so why aren't they believing her? Uh....because their not stupid! KC really just doesn't get it. She is a compulsive liar who has been allowed to get away with lying probably all of her life. But, how she found out about this ZFG may stay a mystery, unless it is revealed in a doc dump or at trial. IMO, there are just too many coincidences for it to be an actual "coincidence".

I am so behind with the ideas shared on this thread as to how in the world KC cam up with this name..........but, it has always nagged at me how to tie in the visit to the other apartment complex, looking for AL, I think on 6/19. Has it been discussed how it's possible that when KC had to stay in the ofc since she didn't have her driver's licence, that maybe, just maybe, she saw a form on a desk showing that ZG had been there and maybe a note that she had also considered Sawgrass? Seems like a huge stretch, but I just keep wondering how this visit could have possibly tied back to SG. Any thoughts on this that I've missed?

Has this ZFG been to the same tatoo parlour for the past couple of years when KC was there? She could have heard all sorts of things from there considering the amount of time it takes to get a tatoo.

Two good points! How would you use the services of a sitter w/o taking a look at the place where the child would be cared for? Or was ZG babysitting on horseback? Drops are for drugs and money and numbers, not for ones flesh and blood. There was not one known authentic address. :eek:

Hello WS

I am mystified by the ZG mystery. If Casey is lying or not about ZG/Zanny/Nanny it is much too odd that a made up person happens to show up at a place where a girl who has a need to say she left her daughter-and this real person has the name of the made up person? After reading through this thread I understand that a person with the name ZG was at Sawgrass apt. on June17th! That is just crazy. I don't get it?

In mho I have been leaning toward "Casey was the person responsible for knowing/creating how Caylee passed and all that ZG/Zanny/Nanny stuff was her way of making an excuse to family/friends for what had happend to Caylee. Blame it on a made up story. Right?"

But, this bothers me. I still think that Casey is lying big time and knows what happened to her daughter. I think it so strongly that I have gone to an esoteric explanation for what is happening here. I recently discovered the forensic astrology thread here on WS(it is wonderful!) and one of my favorite people to read is: TUBA! I was going to ask the astrologers on their thread what they see as to the reason a "real" ZG would be in this story?

I think it may be a "the devil helps evil" thing. Like when we do good things, there can be these amazing coincidences that help us along. Well, doing bad things might work this way too-is it better or worse for Casey that a ZG did go to sawgrass on June17th? I am kind of babbling because this thought is not fully formed but...

I want to clear: even when the "evil' is being helped by "evil" that all ends up working to the good...imo-and to be a little 'churchy' about it.

Hope I made any sense. Mostly I would like to hear what the astrologers have to say about this. Thank you for all the work you do. :blowkiss:

On 9/20 Jesse Grund mentions he started speaking and dating Casey again back in November, and she mentioned a nanny named "Zani". This is a huge red flag to me. He's the only person who mentions hearing the name Zani before late June/early July 2008, from what I recollect he did not mention Zani in his statement to police, and we have to remember that Casey likely somehow got Zani's name from Zenaida's visit to Sawgrass on 6/17.

Couple this with Jesse's hearing Caylee's voice over the phone on 6/24... and he resigns from PD.... ugh. I dunno. :waitasec:

Hello WS!

If this has been figured out and I am behind, sorry all.

First we have the Zanny mystery about how Casey would know she was going to show up on June17th at the apartments Casey needed to say she left her daughter at. (I dont know much but on some threads it is now said that Casey says JB park is where she last saw Caylee-huh?)

JG's father is saying that he was aware of a 'nanny named: ZGF'?

JG hearing Caylee's voice on 6/24?

Now, you would almost think the Gs are trying to establish a nanny for Caylee and that she was still with Casey on 6/24 even though Casey herself would say the last day she saw Caylee was June9/or "31 days ago from July15th" but that would not make sense. I felt I saw Cindy, George and Casey point fingers at the Gs and I understand why we are not supposed to "bother" them and I agree-that is why I know they would not want to lie at all about what they know and wouldn't have to.

So, what if MrG and J are both right? Could they both be mistaken? What is going on...?

Now-all along I have understood that there was a police officer that was letgo/fired/quit from the force because of this case. Then I heard he knew Casey/dated her? I was going to look all that up but now I am asking if JG was this officer?

...jmo...:waitasec:

Casey had a couple of LE as boy friends and yes JG is one of them

Hello WS!

First we have the Zanny mystery about how Casey would know she was going to show up on June17th at the apartments Casey needed to say she left her daughter at. (I dont know much but on some threads it is now said that Casey says JB park is where she last saw Caylee-huh?)

Now, you would almost think the Gs are trying to establish a nanny for Caylee and that she was still with Casey on 6/24 even though Casey herself would say the last day she saw Caylee was June9/or "31 days ago from July15th" but that would not make sense. I felt I saw Cindy, George and Casey point fingers at the Gs and I understand why we are not supposed to "bother" them and I agree-that is why I know they would not want to lie at all about what they know and wouldn't have to.

So, what if MrG and J are both right? Could they both be mistaken? What is going on...?

Now-all along I have understood that there was a police officer that was letgo/fired/quit from the force because of this case. Then I heard he knew Casey/dated her? I was going to look all that up but now I am asking if JG was this officer?

the police officer that had sexual encounters with Casey and got fired because he lied about it was Anthony Rusciano (AR). Search for him and he will pop up in other threads. You can also read his interviews from previous doc dumps.

Hello WS!

Okayyyy. Can someone point me to where WS is talking about that? The fact that JG was LE and worked? on the Caylee case?

Also: I quoted myself so I could add more of what I am behind in realizing about ZG: Zanny the Nanny in a children's book? Where does the connection between this book and Casey come in? Is it known that she was aware of this book or character?

And: One Tree Hill: I have done my 'homework' a bit on this and understand there was a search(I do not remember or have it all in my mind enough to know when this search was done on home computer?) and while watching NG(Hello Friend!)she did show excerpts from that episode and I lean toward one of the three: george, cindy, casey, who described the nanny was/could very well be describing that actress and her role/plot line of that episode.

I understand saying: Casey made up all of this and the rest is coincidence. But that is not satisfying. There are too many: they all either point to one big thing that we don't know or...?

...jmo...Thanks for letting me a part of such a great site! :)

Could KC have seen ZFG's car at Sawgrass and looked up the license plate number to get a name?

My guess-- she DID have friends at Sawgrass. One of them mentioned in passing this particular visitor to the complex, or she saw the card that ZG had filled out. One of them may have even been the person who showed ZG around. or, she may have seen ZG being shown around, and heard her name.

KC doesn't plan her lies-- she just reacts. She had to produce a reason for the child to be missing, so she threw that empty apartment and random name at LE, and stuck with it when cornered.

Until she came up with the even sillier Blanchard Park story.

Don't give the little idiot more credit than she deserves.

There are no convoluted conspiracies with multiple players. KC did it, alone, and she's not smart enough to come up with a decent cover.

Maybe KC was there at Sawgrass and saw some mail in ZFG's car and got the name from there.........

I actually wanted to piggyback a few things onto Shadow of My Minds post;

I also believe it is too much of a "ko-inky-dinky" as you put it. Factor in a few other seemingly random pieces of the puzzle, and it rockets into ANOTHER REALM:eek:
  1. Finding someone with a full name that suggests the possible nickname "Zanny" that you, for some reason, decided on using years before- LUCKY?

2. Finding a name that has no "obvious" connection to the small group of people in which you have associated with your whole life, but oddly specific enough to appear to have been familiar to you.- LUCKIER?

3. Finding said "name" to be common enough (all 3: ZENAIDA, FERNANDEZ & GONZALES) to have multiple listings in multiple databases, but bizarrely unique in the arrangement of the hyphenated last-name. Choosing to insist upon an uncommonly known usage (while using it correctly in your explanation to Lee in Jail Visit video) of hyphenated names(not thru marriage), where the Father's surname is used first, followed by the Mother's maiden name. In a nut-shell, finding a common name that's rarely seen that way- EVEN LUCKIERER?

4. Finding a someone with said "name", at a residence, with a documented PAPER TRAIL, but not physically living there, avoiding that awkward confrontation- REALLY LUCKY?

5. Choosing an apartment number that is coincidentally vacant, again avoiding a confrontation with an actual person while still maintaining a thread of mystery- uuuhhh....REALLY REALLY LUCKY?

6. Finding that specific/non-specific someone, RIGHT WHEN YOU NEED HER (like the very day you reeaalllly need someone with that name to pin a murder on).- OUTTA THE FRIGGIN' BALLPARK LUCKIEST OF THE LUCKY??
How did KC find someone with such a rare name, that she had previously used in connection with Caylee, out looking at homes, right when she needed an address (like the very next day!!), but knowing that she wouldn't be there if anybody came asking pesky questions??

No scenario (I've seen) explains KC predicting the future, nor placing her in possession of any prior knowledge while maintaining the most thoroughly documented footprint I have ever seen... Come on peeps- I really don't wanna give KC credit for being that smart, so we've gotta find the simple answer... 'cause we know she's a creature of habit and she doesn't like to go the extra mile. BUT, I do not believe this is a random, made-up name. There IS a reason for THIS "name"....

Well, when I chose my vacant condo, just nosing around the complex, listening to casual conversations (without even asking) gave me a lot of info re: the last owners.

KC had friends at that complex. There could be casual mention of people touring for consideration for moving in. There was when I was a renter.

Nobody at Sawgrass is a conspirator. KC was all alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trotski24