ZG Hires Attorney - Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looked up the name on MySpace, where ALL he details she used are.

KC wanted the cops to pursue somebody else, to give her time to regroup.

I think she didn't think the cops would find the visitors' card.

If she had looked at Z's myspace before the police were called, in an attempt to create her alibi, she would've known that Z had children (she originally said she didn't have children.) Does Z's myspace give her full name, including the hyphenated last name?

I can buy that Casey changed her story after her original tale about leaving Caylee on the steps, etc. by looking at Z's myspace, but I still think she got her name from another source. I just can't figure out who/how!?

It could be argued that the police should have not released this information then until after they cleared her, which I belive is actually how it happened, but people still did not care. This is what the jury will decide, if it makes it that far.

Still what can she offer as payment? She did not own a thing. Her clothing maybe? Thats about all she owned. I hope ZG winds but it will be an empty win if she does.

Pro bono or contingency.

The police ALWAYS release all the identifying details about the alledged kidnapper, in these cases, so the person can be spotted. Why should this one be diferent?

Do we not have a complete description of the woman who just kidnapped her four children ?

I would just like to mention that I am impressed and often amazed at the intelligence, creativity and especially the resourcefulness of the WS members. It's an honor to be part of this forum.

And now for my questions...

Now that it's confirmed that ZG's full name is indeed ZFG, can someone please tell me how KC came up with that name.

And, in conversations with her friends before Caylee went missing, did KC refer to the nanny as "Zanny the nanny"?

The worst part about this whole ordeal is that now we find out that her name IS actually Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez! THE EXACT SAME NAME.. oh my, open and shut defamation case here we come.

:clap::clap::clap:
Maybe a quick settlement offer?

Now that it's confirmed that ZG's full name is indeed ZFG, can someone please tell me how KC came up with that name.

And, in conversations with her friends before Caylee went missing, did KC refer to the nanny as "Zanny the nanny"?

I can see Casey having fabricated the Zanny name, and then scrambling to come up with a last name when she had to tell the kidnapping story. If THE ZFG wasn't at Sawgrass looking at an apt, I could chalk it up to coincidence. But in this case, I don't think there are any coincidences!

Hey, Brini, you must have gotten some sleep! Otherwise, how would you put together such a compelling, intelligently put forth, credible case? You go, girl!

Thanks, but I was just wishing I could debate like YOU! LOOOOOOOOVE your posts! Don't EVER leave w/s! Underastand? EVER! :blowkiss::blowkiss:

This IS, fun, though. Used to be on the MSU varsity debate team. MISS it!

Thanks, but I was just wishing I could debate like YOU! LOOOOOOOOVE your posts! Don't EVER leave w/s! Underastand? EVER! :blowkiss::blowkiss:

<<squeezing my head to let the air out>> You make me blush! I'm truly enjoying this debate. I might not have a lot of researching links skills and such, but you throw something out there that I can read, and I'll dissect it with the best of you -- or at least try! Only problem is, now that the suit has been filed and the name issue cleared up, I fear the viewer numbers are shrinking!

:clap::clap:
Both of you need to take a bow

Suing Casey is ridiculous! If Zanny can't find a job...what makes her think Casey ever will? You can't get any more broke than Casey! Another looking for her 15 minutes and a quick buck!

Zanny is getting public assistance I'm sure.

So what if she is getting public assistance... Is that a crime? There's nothing illegal about getting public assistance. And even if she is, it's irrelevant to this case and is none of our business...

Let's explore that

Anthony family sells photos , videos and story to 20/20 we know they received at least $ 200,000 and how many others where there ?? Family sells the story to Lifetime for 2 mil yet continues to beg for donations for the helpfind Caylee trust fund that doesn't exist .

ZG has done 2 interviews with Ch 6 with her face hidden and received $0 Zip.......NOTHING for her story. How has she made a quick buck or 15 minutes of fame ??

Thank you, Irish! Very well said... :clap:

<<Maybe a quick settlement offer?>>

What's KC going to offer .... a smelly car and a lost cell phone? Just kidding ....

<<Maybe a quick settlement offer?>>

What's KC going to offer .... a smelly car and a lost cell phone? Just kidding ....

LOL -- maybe that, but she can sure kiss any future earnings, or credit, goodbye! Judgments are enforceable for a long, long time.

LOL! I just love this attorney! Go get 'em, JM!

Tate- Am I wrong or didnt the ZG woman that was questioned say she was around 26? Is Blink thinking of someone else?

I'm stumpedd. :confused:

KC told police that the nanny's name is "ZFG."

If I recall correctly, the name on the card written by ZG at Sawgrass Apts is ZG, not ZFG.

If KC came up with the nanny's name from reading that card, then how did she know that Z's full name is actually ZFG?

I would just like to mention that I am impressed and often amazed at the intelligence, creativity and especially the resourcefulness of the WS members. It's an honor to be part of this forum.

And now for my questions...

Lore-
That is EXACTLY what we all want to know. Again I dont say that this woman is not a victim, I believe she is, but without that link, I would personally not have gone public with the announcment of the filing..
just sayin

Lore-
That is EXACTLY what we all want to know. Again I dont say that this woman is not a victim, I believe she is, but without that link, I would personally not have gone public with the announcment of the filing..
just sayin

Hey, Blink -- Although I want the answer to that question too, I'm thinking the only answer to that is KC, and we all know how asking her a question turns out, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57