Actor Danny Masterson, of 'That 70s Show' charged with raping multiple women *Mistrial 2022* *Retrial 2023 Guilty*

It's a bit confusing because her divorce papers say she's been living at the Santa Ynez farm without DM, but in her pre-sentencing letter, she said DM has been working on the same farm the whole time.
It’s very confusing… we’ll probably never know the truth.

It's a bit confusing because her divorce papers say she's been living at the Santa Ynez farm without DM, but in her pre-sentencing letter, she said DM has been working on the same farm the whole time.
Perhaps "living together, but separately". It's a thing here and the date they began living "together yet separately" is counted as the official date of separation. Don't have a clue about Cali though.

If you say you "got" me, I have no doubt you did, my friend. Consider me "gotten"!

Three pages back a poster lumped DM, AK and MK together and said they all deserved to be canceled "forever". It was to that post I was replying. (I disagree in re AK and MK, but of course that poster has a right to a different opinion.)

Sounds like you know better than I just what was reported and when. I don't know what the HuffPo has revealed (or even if it counts as MSM here). I was just trying to be careful: I watch a lot of YouTube and have to remind myself that most videos there are not considered legitimate sources here at WS.

At the moment, your link just takes me back to the previous page.

ETA1: Maybe I should confess I don't know if I will ever be able to enjoy THAT 70's SHOW again. I used to be very much a fan.

ETA2: I just reread our posts and realized you meant "got me" as in you understand my point. I had previously read it as you "one-upped" me and I was happy to take your word for it. In case it isn't obvious, I really like your posts, Cottonwood. I know you and I aren't personal friends in real life.
sorry yes, I didn't realise but yes that is very ambiguous.
Have never thought about the phrase before. I got you /I get you = " I have only just grasped the meaning of what you'd said'
Or ' Aha! I get it! is like a lightbulb moment.

Anyway, I've never watched an episode. I don't think I've ever watched one of his movies. The quality of the live trial reporting on various blogs drew me in and the shenanigans* & cover-ups are so OTT I ended up following the case.
* It felt as if I was following an old mafia trial.

This is the lawsuit filed by the Jane Does against DM and CoS. The case was stayed until the DM trial was over, and is now on track again, but the trial date isn't till 2025.

Ortega has DM's probation and sentencing recommendation report. Warning that it includes graphic descriptions of his crimes.

Convicted rapist Danny Masterson failed to turn over nine of 23 guns after his felony arrest three years ago – and two of the Jane Does whose allegations led to his criminal charges tell Rolling Stone they’re “scared” and want answers.

The Jane Does attended a court hearing in Los Angeles on Monday, where Judge Charlaine Olmedo gave Masterson’s camp until December 7 to provide proof the weapons have been found and secured. If Masterson’s lawyers fail, Judge Olmedo said she’ll order a search and seizure.

One of the Jane Does says she’s particularly upset because some of the missing weapons registered to the disgraced That ’70s Show actor are semi-automatic rifles. “I’m really upset and scared. We’re very upset those guns are missing,” she told Rolling Stone after the hearing, months after testifying at trial that Masterson pulled a gun out of his nightstand the night he raped her in 2003.

“He has a lot of people who will support him,” she said, her eyes filling with tears. “It’s scary. I don’t understand how there’s no oversight. …I guess it was just Scout’s Honor?”
“I’m not sure if I’m hearing you correctly, Ms. Mangels, if Mr. Masterson doesn’t even know where these guns are located at this point?” Judge Olmedo asked. Mangles didn’t immediately reply, and the judge continued with her ruling. “We need to resolve this one way or the other,” the judge said, ordering Masterson’s side to legally secure or surrender all outstanding firearms to local law enforcement by Dec. 7 or face the search warrant.

"It will be more than 25 years before Masterson will be eligible for parole."

"It will be more than 25 years before Masterson will be eligible for parole."
Good riddance.

Convicted rapist Danny Masterson failed to turn over nine of 23 guns after his felony arrest three years ago – and two of the Jane Does whose allegations led to his criminal charges tell Rolling Stone they’re “scared” and want answers.

The Jane Does attended a court hearing in Los Angeles on Monday, where Judge Charlaine Olmedo gave Masterson’s camp until December 7 to provide proof the weapons have been found and secured. If Masterson’s lawyers fail, Judge Olmedo said she’ll order a search and seizure.

One of the Jane Does says she’s particularly upset because some of the missing weapons registered to the disgraced That ’70s Show actor are semi-automatic rifles. “I’m really upset and scared. We’re very upset those guns are missing,” she told Rolling Stone after the hearing, months after testifying at trial that Masterson pulled a gun out of his nightstand the night he raped her in 2003.

“He has a lot of people who will support him,” she said, her eyes filling with tears. “It’s scary. I don’t understand how there’s no oversight. …I guess it was just Scout’s Honor?”
“I’m not sure if I’m hearing you correctly, Ms. Mangels, if Mr. Masterson doesn’t even know where these guns are located at this point?” Judge Olmedo asked. Mangles didn’t immediately reply, and the judge continued with her ruling. “We need to resolve this one way or the other,” the judge said, ordering Masterson’s side to legally secure or surrender all outstanding firearms to local law enforcement by Dec. 7 or face the search warrant.
Update on Masterson's guns: His attorney claims “with a declaration indicating that the firearms in question have all been properly relinquished pursuant to statute.”

From Tony Ortega:
Mueller said the probation office will do a final report. He says eight guns have been accounted for and are in Oregon, and the probation office is getting them. One was destroyed.
He said they were drafting search warrants for a couple locations if they weren’t able to get this finalized today."

I still don't see verification that the last 8 guns were confiscated.

Edit: added link

Bijou Phillips has quietly cut ties with Scientology after the controversial church's decision to expel estranged husband Danny Masterson in the wake of his prison sentence, DailyMail.com can reveal.

Masterson, 47, was revealed to have been banished from Scientology – or declared what the church deems a 'Suppressive Person' – days after he was ordered to serve 30 years behind bars for rape in September.

Phillips, 43, had also faithfully stood by her husband of 12 years throughout two trials – turning up on his arm each day for the court hearings, but filed for divorce just days after his September 7 sentencing.

Yet, despite their separation and Masterson's incarceration, it appears the actress remains loyal to her husband and decided to leave the religion instead of severing contact with him for good.

An insider with close ties to former Scientology members said Phillips did not want to cut ties with Masterson, especially due to their young daughter, and left the religion with the support of her sisters.

I wonder if any of this is true, Danny was actually declared as an SP? I feel like that is just PR lies.

If Bijou is truly leaving the cult, I'm glad she has the support and protection of her sisters.

I think when his appeal fails he will be a suicide risk having lost his fame, family and the backing of the church that covered for him for so long.
That's pretty tough, losing the support of virtually everyone in his life all at once. And, if I understand correctly, his family can have no contact with him since the church labeled him a suppressive??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangomouse
Back