AL AL - Ramondus Robinson, 31, Birmingham, 22 May 2019

MFH

Reaction score
Redirect Notice

The Birmingham Police Department is conducting a missing person investigation after a 31-year-old man disappeared Wednesday night.

Ramondus Jaterun Robinson was last seen around 11:30 p.m. Wednesday wearing ash-washed speckled blue jeans, gray and white Jordan shoes and a greenish-gray shirt, police said. The Birmingham resident was also wearing a black ball cap and eyeglasses with wooden frames when he was last seen just before leaving home. He drives a midnight blue 2014 Nissan Altima.

Robinson frequently posts photos on social media but has been inactive on his accounts for two days, police said.

Anyone with information on his whereabouts was asked to call Birmingham police at 205-297-8413 or 911. Anyone with additional information who wants to remain anonymous can call Crime Stoppers at 205-254-7777.

‘We’re living a nightmare’: Family pleading for answers in loved one’s disappearance 5 days ago

One-year-old Marcus Hill “M.J.” Jr. wanders around his grandparents’ north Birmingham home, repeatedly saying “uncle.”

The toddler, like the rest of the family, is looking for 31-year-old Ramondus “Ray Jay” Robinson, who seemingly vanished five days ago.

“We’re living a nightmare,’’ said Angnetta Quinn, one of Robinson’s five sisters. “He is well loved, and we need him back home.”

Robinson was last seen about 11:30 p.m. Wednesday, May 22, when he left the home he shares with his parents. He did not tell his parents where he was going, or with whom, and because he is a grown man, they didn’t give it a second thought that he was going out.

AS5ODVY2MFBRFBX3ZH6TJ5LAIA.JPG
BHKSTW65CRHHFMRCRGHSPSM4UE.JPG
B66B44QVTZA7JNUQHTAQRZJHHQ.jpg
INAYQVXPLZAOBEUMJXNSNWHCLQ.jpeg
OW2WGHZEDFBIZD2GZRRRUF6GGY.jpeg

‘We’re living a nightmare’: Family pleading for answers in loved one’s disappearance 5 days ago

Family of missing Birmingham man begging for help in finding their loved one

Video at link. Nothing new really. Here is the transcript:

WHAT CAN YOU TELL US? LARISSA: -- SARAH: POLICE HAVE ISSUED A MISSING PERSONS ALERT BUT THEY SAY THERE HAS NOT BEEN ANY SIGN OF HIM IN A WEEK. ROBINSON WAS LAST SEEN LAST WEDNESDAY NIGHT. HIS FAMILY SAYS WHEN HE DID NOT SHOW UP TO WORK THURSDAY MORNING, THEY KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG. HIS SISTER SAYS THAT HER BROTHER WAS VERY ACTIVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND WELL KNOWN IN THE COMMUNITY AND SHE DOES NOT THINK HE WOULD EVER JUST RUN OFF AND RIGHT NOW THEY ARE DESPERATE FOR ANSWERS. NOT KNOWING WHERE YOUR LOVED ONE IS, AND WE LAY DOWN AT NIGHT, WE CAN’T SLEEP, WE CAN’T EAT. WE ARE CONSTANTLY THINKING ABOUT HIM AND WE JUST NEED HIM TO COME HOME. SARAH: ROBINSON’S SISTER SAYS THEY ARE CLINGING TO HOPE THAT POLICE WILL HELP BRING ROBINSON HOME RIGHT NOW, THEY ARE STARTING TO FEAR FOR THE WORST. IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION THAT COULD HELP LEAD TO HIS LOCATION, YOU ARE ASKED TO CALL BIRMINGHAM

When a person and a vehicle both go missing, my first thought is always water. I hope they find him soon, and that it's a much better outcome than we're all fearing.

Screen capture of a 2016 arrest for drug dealing. I don't know if this has gone to trial yet, the country court records charge a large fee to search.

Attachments

• Robinson.JPG
    Robinson.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 10
When a person and a vehicle both go missing, my first thought is always water. I hope they find him soon, and that it's a much better outcome than we're all fearing.
According to his NamUs page “The vehicle was located in Bessemer and is burned.” I’m trying to track down more info...

Ugh...I hate to hear this. Not a good sign. I noticed the family went silent early on. I now presume the reason for that is due to the investigation.

Bumping for this loving family, may they have closure and justice soon!!!

Reactions: MFH

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
becebooboo
Back