CA - Elizabeth Holmes (Theranos) Wire Fraud Thread *Guilty* #3

Does anyone see the oxymoron that Elizabeth Holmes "legal team" argues that she is unable to make restitution payments of $250 a month when she leaves prison?
That she can afford a whole legal team?

Why can't she pay $250 a month? What a @#$%&

I don't believe a word out of her mouth. She cries (during visitation) for herself, sorry only for herself.

Does anyone see the oxymoron that Elizabeth Holmes "legal team" argues that she is unable to make restitution payments of $250 a month when she leaves prison?
I hope (and I usually do not condone a break up) the younger rich hubby CUTS the connection with EH…IMO he could cut her off in sooooo many ways. He’s got the money to make it all happen. Maybe someone can convince him that HE WAS (possibly? ) USED.
I’m just….

MOO

Did anyone else notice that in the Theranos days EH had bright blue eyes, and now, miraculously, they aren't anything notable (hard to tell color, but I think not blue)? A comment on a news article pointed that out, and I hadn't really thought of it before. Colored contacts, I believe, along with the fake voice. She's not blonde, either. It's gonna be interesting to see a photo in about a year, when there's a larger proportion of real ingredients (though maybe they're allowed hair color?).

Did anyone else notice that in the Theranos days EH had bright blue eyes, and now, miraculously, they aren't anything notable (hard to tell color, but I think not blue)? A comment on a news article pointed that out, and I hadn't really thought of it before. Colored contacts, I believe, along with the fake voice. She's not blonde, either. It's gonna be interesting to see a photo in about a year, when there's a larger proportion of real ingredients (though maybe they're allowed hair color?).
100% fake.
Those poor children.

Commissary lists always give me a sick pleasure. This one seems to be current for Davis, though it's dated 2018.

Ho, ho, ho.... add some inflation, and, at $.15 per hour, EH is gonna have to work over 5 hours for a honey bun.

I don't see any hair color products. Looks like a pretty utilitarian list. I think that the commissary list from the federal prison where Lori Loughlin stayed was more extensive, including bottled water. Seriously?!

HAIR COLOR $8.55-9.90

But sadly, there is no green juice.
It's prolly like Clairol, though, not the weekly $200 streaks EH is used to. Clairol works for me, but I'm not in EH's league....

On the green juice thing.... I'm sure there are a thousand recipes for creating green juice while in prison, it's just that they may not involve actual vegetables. Maybe grass from the picnic area would work in a pinch, but I'm imagining green "prison slurpies" concocted from something with no resemblance to a vegetable.

It's prolly like Clairol, though, not the weekly $200 streaks EH is used to. Clairol works for me, but I'm not in EH's league....

On the green juice thing.... I'm sure there are a thousand recipes for creating green juice while in prison, it's just that they may not involve actual vegetables. Maybe grass from the picnic area would work in a pinch, but I'm imagining green "prison slurpies" concocted from something with no resemblance to a vegetable.
She probably gave up the pretension of green juice the day after she was accused of fraud. It was all an act.

This isn't true. The time wasn't shortened. The release date on the BoP website is the earliest that she could be let out of prison and therefore already includes the 15% reduction for good conduct which every federal prisoner is eligible to earn.

The fact that she could would likely only serve 85% of her time was already known and widely discussed when she was sentenced.

This isn't true. The time wasn't shortened. The release date on the BoP website is the earliest that she could be let out of prison and therefore already includes the 15% reduction for good conduct which every federal prisoner is eligible to earn.

The fact that she could would likely only serve 85% of her time was already known and widely discussed when she was sentenced.
Sincerely asking- why would they already give her a reduction for good conduct when she's just gotten there?

Sincerely asking- why would they already give her a reduction for good conduct when she's just gotten there?
As I understand it, the website date represents the absolutely earliest that she could be released. She hasn't actually earned that time yet and if she is caught with contraband or otherwise gets in trouble than her date will be pushed back.

It's nothing to do with Holmes in particular, just the way the website functions, but the article is trying to get some clicks by sensationalizing it.

Last edited:
Elizabeth Holmes is now scheduled to be released from prison on Dec. 29, 2032. That's two years off her initial sentence.

Last updated 7:55 AM, July 11, 2023

(Scripps News) — Elizabeth Holmes, the disgraced founder of blood testing company Theranos, is now scheduled to be released from prison on Dec. 29, 2032, according to records from the Bureau of Prisons. That’s two years off her initial sentence.

That she can afford a whole legal team?

Why can't she pay $250 a month? What a @#$%&

I don't believe a word out of her mouth. She cries (during visitation) for herself, sorry only for herself.
Boo-freakin'-hoo--- some people have no shame and she is one of those----she is a user and she will find someone to make those payments-----

Elizabeth Holmes is now scheduled to be released from prison on Dec. 29, 2032. That's two years off her initial sentence.

Last updated 7:55 AM, July 11, 2023

(Scripps News) — Elizabeth Holmes, the disgraced founder of blood testing company Theranos, is now scheduled to be released from prison on Dec. 29, 2032, according to records from the Bureau of Prisons. That’s two years off her initial sentence.

Well isn't that sweet! she gets two years taken off her sentence-- no reason stated in the article- no comment about it-- hmmmmm- I guess she really is spesh-al

Well isn't that sweet! she gets two years taken off her sentence-- no reason stated in the article- no comment about it-- hmmmmm- I guess she really is spesh-al
I believe her 2 year reduction is the standard 15% off for good behavior. I guess they give the reduction when the prisoner starts serving their sentence. Then if there's any misbehavior, time will be added to that.

I believe her 2 year reduction is the standard 15% off for good behavior. I guess they give the reduction when the prisoner starts serving their sentence. Then if there's any misbehavior, time will be added to that.
I would think knowing one's earliest possible release date is a powerful motivator to be a model prisoner.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supertooth
Back