Indiana - Coronavirus COVID-19

Hoping the deaths will continue to stay low. Even though I'm completely vaccinated, I will probably continue wearing a mask.
I got my 2nd vaccination on January 9 and still wear a mask. I wish the mask mandate would continue until more people are vaccinated.

We are still seeing COVID cases every day in our clinics.

Yesterday, for the first time in over a year, I felt comfortable enough to not wear a mask outside at the market.

Most retailers have removed mask requirements here. Since my employer still has a mask requirement, I continue to wear one inside.

Also, our state moved to protect our constitutional rights.

Gov. Holcomb signs bill making religious activities essential | whas11.com

Yesterday, for the first time in over a year, I felt comfortable enough to not wear a mask outside at the market.

Most retailers have removed mask requirements here. Since my employer still has a mask requirement, I continue to wear one inside.

Also, our state moved to protect our constitutional rights.

Gov. Holcomb signs bill making religious activities essential | whas11.com

Being that I live so close to the Indiana border, much of my business, shopping etc is done there. My children and grands live there. It is literally like going to a free foreign country, when I cross the border. No businesses enforcing masks, free fresh air farmers markets, and people out enjoying their lives. It is so refreshing, compared to the state of IL

Being that I live so close to the Indiana border, much of my business, shopping etc is done there. My children and grands live there. It is literally like going to a free foreign country, when I cross the border. No businesses enforcing masks, free fresh air farmers markets, and people out enjoying their lives. It is so refreshing, compared to the state of IL

I still wear one inside. Even with the employer requiring it, I'm just so used to it. But it was nice going maskless and wearing makeup Saturday lol. I didn't realize how many retailers had dropped the requirement until I consciously started looking for signs on the doors. Lots of people are still masking up here, though. And I've had both jabs!

I'm glad you feel good here. :)

COVID cases are spiking here, with many cases being diagnosed in sick kids. We had a 2 year old, 3 year old, and 4 year old COVID positive just yesterday in our clinic.

I'm surprised my county didn't turn red on the ISDH map Wednesday. People really need to ramp up their personal testing.

I have been following Indiana also and it is frightening how all the numbers are going up. It does seem to me that it is not stopping and it's very frightening.

My husband is in long term care and they have been passing out 100 bills to vaccinated employees as incentive since many will not receive the vaccination The fed reg making vaccination mandatory in long term care etc is resulting in employees just quitting. It’s difficult enough to find employees especially CNA help. I just do not get the “why”….I mean I hear the BS reasons but really….

I got my third COVID vaccine last week, and today I checked the Indiana state vaccine registry. I looked up my name and all three of my COVID vaccinations are listed by date.

I received my COVID vaccines at different “mass vaccination “ events, different locations, and all three are listed in the state vaccination registry.

This should be reassuring to anyone who has misplaced their vaccination cards. You can easily obtain a printed copy of proof of vaccination from the state registry.

I have been following Indiana also and it is frightening how all the numbers are going up. It does seem to me that it is not stopping and it's very frightening.
Our hospital in central Indiana (where I work) is on diversion as of today. Our ICU and medical beds are completely full. They have to turn patients away and direct them to other hospitals.

Our hospital in central Indiana (where I work) is on diversion as of today. Our ICU and medical beds are completely full. They have to turn patients away and direct them to other hospitals.

Good luck, and be safe. I work for a hospital in the South West and we are dealing this, as well. It's starting to look like we may have peaked, but it makes me crazy when people think hospitals make this up because they "get more money" for Covid. That story was debunked 18 months ago, but it still lives.

I got my third COVID vaccine last week, and today I checked the Indiana state vaccine registry. I looked up my name and all three of my COVID vaccinations are listed by date.

I received my COVID vaccines at different “mass vaccination “ events, different locations, and all three are listed in the state vaccination registry.

This should be reassuring to anyone who has misplaced their vaccination cards. You can easily obtain a printed copy of proof of vaccination from the state registry.

Is that on the covid area or somewhere else?

I've never followed ICU stats until Covid. I see our district has 60% ICU beds full of non Covid cases. Is this normal for ICUs or is something else going on?
I don’t know what the non-COVID cases would be,I know they are not doing elective surgeries.

When I was working at another hospital in the area (not IU Health) in September and October ALL of our ICU beds were COVID patients.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211210-103145_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211210-103145_Samsung Internet.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20211210-103156_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211210-103156_Samsung Internet.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 3

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors