TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if there is a comprehensive, chronological timeline of events and movements of players? There are so many deaths, cell phone locations and people moving around that I'm always getting lost.

Think on this: In just over five months, four people were murdered; one died under suspicious circumstances; one attempted murder occurred; two divorces; two marriages; lots of extensive travel and even moving of residences between states.

I have tried to keep following but know I have missed things throughout the trial

Has the Prosecution had any chance to slip in how Chad just plagiarized his near death experiences. ?? THAT would be so much fun to watch.
They touched on it-Jason showed an evolution of the interpretations of the events that eventually became NDE, and connected it to the success of Julie Rowe.

MOO

Does anyone know if there is a comprehensive, chronological timeline of events and movements of players? There are so many deaths, cell phone locations and people moving around that I'm always getting lost.

Think on this: In just over five months, four people were murdered; one died under suspicious circumstances; one attempted murder occurred; two divorces; two marriages; lots of extensive travel and even moving of residences between states.
Makes my head hurt.

When you put it that way, it sounds ridiculous doesn't it?

There were actually 3 marriages if you include Melaniece and Ian who also got married in Vegas around the same time Alex and Zulema did.

This witness should answer yes or no and not be so nice to offer additional thoughts. JP is just trying to muck up his testimony.

Trial conduct 101 !

I have had to testify at a couple of business trials, and that is the very first thing the attorney covered with me - and he covered it multiple times making sure I understood not to elaborate.

Last edited:
SBM. Two attempted murders, BB's and Tammy's. Lots of patterns there. I wonder who would have been next had Alex survived. The gang were seemingly aware that MG would go to police.

Here is one from Nate Eaton:

They touched on it-Jason showed an evolution of the interpretations of the events that eventually became NDE, and connected it to the success of Julie Rowe.

MOO

No No No...... it wasn't Julie Rowe he stole from....

Chad was the publisher for Suzanne Freeman, who worked with Chad when he was still back in Springfield, as a struggling publisher. Suzanne was the source of his new fiction about near death.

this interview that Nate had with Suzanne is really good...its part of the wayback!!! But it provides so many details that we should be remembering as we keep going forward.....

I really always thought this had something to do with the move to Rexburg....so he could fake his new books on his fake near death experiences....

So I actually had the opportunity today to watch some of this trial, and what do ya know! JP is up on cross......totally dissing on M Gibb again. Haha! Some things just don't change.
JP introduced the 4am message about DW's nightmare on the night JJ was murdered. Perhaps DW did have a 6th sense. How was Lori supposed to respond?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scooby-Doo