Sievers Sidebar #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes. Heard Lisa Spooner from Nbc2, say so last night. Mark and JRR.

Chad Oliver just stated there would be an update on the NBC local news at 12pm EST. Hope my link works for live-streaming. Mark's hair has grown out, and JRR is still presenting himself as El Nerdo. :

www.nbc-2.com/category/300756/nbc2-247-streaming-video

Three years since the murder!

From above link.

Thanks for the link. Yes, MS has hair. Looks like he lost a bit of weight but it was a side back view. MS leaning over talking to attorney and looking t papers. JRR did not even look like he was engaged with any of this. All in orange jumpsuits and handcuffed.

Prosecution made a Motion to Strike.....not sure what it was about, probably evidence that defense wants thrown out the state wants kept in. Hopefully a written report will be up soon with more info.

Next hearing June 24.

From above link.

Thanks for the link. Yes, MS has hair. Looks like he lost a bit of weight but it was a side back view. MS leaning over talking to attorney and looking t papers. JRR did not even look like he was engaged with any of this. All in orange jumpsuits and handcuffed.

Prosecution made a Motion to Strike.....not sure what it was about, probably evidence that defense wants thrown out the state wants kept in. Hopefully a written report will be up soon with more info.

Next hearing June 24.

www.nbc-2.com/story/37342612/docume...paying-girlfriend-of-accused-sievers-murderer

From above link.

Next hearing June 24.

Next hearing is on 6/28. What a coincidence..RIP Dr Sievers

-Nin

New motion from State on May 1st. They found several blue bins at the home in the very beginning of the investigation and discovered that a lot of the docs are patient records. The State discovered this when scanning to help facilitate the discovery process.Patient records, ins payments regarding patient's diagnosis and 2 notebooks with handwritten patient evaluations along with patient disclosures to Dr Sievers. State wants to protect the patient's privacy and let the court decide what to do with the information but the defense from Sievers and JR do not think that the State has the right to decide what is private. The defense wants to see it. IMO, if i was a patient and discovered all these ppl are looking at my records, I would be very angry.

Attachments

• motion 2.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 24
New motion from State on May 1st. They found several blue bins at the home in the very beginning of the investigation and discovered that a lot of the docs are patient records. The State discovered this when scanning to help facilitate the discovery process.Patient records, ins payments regarding patient's diagnosis and 2 notebooks with handwritten patient evaluations along with patient disclosures to Dr Sievers. State wants to protect the patient's privacy and let the court decide what to do with the information but the defense from Sievers and JR do not think that the State has the right to decide what is private. The defense wants to see it. IMO, if i was a patient and discovered all these ppl are looking at my records, I would be very angry.

I agree....and what was he doing with those at the house....ethic violations charges? Was he selling info to the purple truck guy? Did the purple truck,guy not but the office computers with info on it? So long ago I cannot remember.

I hope the patient info is returned to,the patient....why does defense need it? Or are they muddying the waters more?

Thanks for this info

I agree....and what was he doing with those at the house....ethic violations charges? Was he selling info to the purple truck guy? Did the purple truck,guy not but the office computers with info on it? So long ago I cannot remember.

I hope the patient info is returned to,the patient....why does defense need it? Or are they muddying the waters more?

Thanks for this info

I am thinking ins fraud was a side business for MS. Why else would that stuff be at the home unless TS took things home and MS did work at home to avoid her like it was stated before. JMO

IMO, No way should any medical records have been at that house. And, unless there was some insurance fraud or something else going on, neither side needs access to them. Even if something else was going on, insurance fraud, selling patient info, etc. that would be a whole 'nother ballgame anyway.

IMO, No way should any medical records have been at that house. And, unless there was some insurance fraud or something else going on, neither side needs access to them. Even if something else was going on, insurance fraud, selling patient info, etc. that would be a whole 'nother ballgame anyway.

This is why I want the trial to start...I think we all have just scratched the surface with MS.

And the state even stated the privacy laws in their motion. It is the defense that is pushing!

Defensegetting patients private records is scary. I can only imagine what they would try to do with them.

I hope trial starts soon, but I bet not until 2019 with more unnecessary delays...game playing.

I still feel that there was a drug scam going on that Teresa found out about. Missouri, where two of the defendants lived did not (and still doesn't) have a drug registry to track prescriptions. With those patient records prescriptions could be filed electronically to pharmacies in duplicate all over the state of MO without detection. Then mail them as "supplements" with those labels. What a "Mail Order" drug store??? Till Teresa finds out...

JMOs

In the foreclosure case, the minor will be represents by a lawyer, which is good AND on the 2nd page it lists where the minors live ....CT!!!!!!! Not attaching a file since they are minors . It can be found leeclerk.org

Attachments

• mortgage-minors.jpg
    mortgage-minors.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 32
I was a former patient of Dr. Sievers. My identity was stolen and a fraudulent tax return was filed during this time. I was not a resident of Florida at that time, but it was filed from Florida.

The ONLY place that I gave out my social security number to was that office. Coincidence? I think not. It scares me what they did with our patient records.

I was a former patient of Dr. Sievers. My identity was stolen and a fraudulent tax return was filed during this time. I was not a resident of Florida at that time, but it was filed from Florida.

The ONLY place that I gave out my social security number to was that office. Coincidence? I think not. It scares me what they did with our patient records.

Yikes! So sorry !!!!!

This is where Dr Roy comes into play along with MS, JMO

I'm thinking that this is something that should be reported to the prosecutor. If the connection can be made that's all the better for the case against MS, and could bring additional charges, as well as give you the opportunity to address it. JMO

Sent from my Z798BL using Tapatalk

Hello sherribear, You had a horrible experience and I hope the authorities have dealt with it to your benefit. As a former patient of Dr. Sievers, can you share some of your experiences with her and tell us a bit about the office routine. Thanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back