IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a post here somewhere wondering if the blood stain would also include mucus since it was a nosebleed. I don't believe it was stated anywhere in MSM that there was mucus as well as blood.

I really don't want this thread shut down.
We are all on the edge of our seats here and we each have our own thoughts about how this will play out.
Can we all agree to just scroll and roll if you don't like reading something and tone down some of the sarcasm? Please?
JMO
MOO

Alright I’m going to use this post to start adding all the media I can in this case for reference. Post in progress for the next hour as you will see more links appearing.

These articles will all be out of order for now as I start pulling stuff together; as our Late Great @Foxfire would say, “In order to connect the dots you have to collect the dots”.

Timmothy Pitzen / MSM:

14-year-old says he is Illinois boy who went missing in 2011
—-

Teen found wandering in Kentucky says he escaped kidnappers after 7 years
https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/04/us...tigation/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/
—-

NYT:
Timmothy Pitzen Vanished in 2011. A Teenager in Kentucky Says He’s the Missing Boy.
—-

Disappearance of Timmothy Pitzen - Wikipedia
—-

5 things we know now about the Timmothy Pitzen case

A teen says he escaped from captors. He claims he’s a boy who vanished 8 years ago.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...ars-ago/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.9d37724b4ff6

—-
WSJ:
Teen Said to Have Escaped Kidnappers May Be Timmothy Pitzen, Who Vanished in 2011

—-

Teen found in Kentucky claims he is boy missing since 2011, DNA test results awaited | Reuters

—-

USA Today:
Teen found by police says he is Timmothy Pitzen, Illinois child who disappeared 7 years ago

—-
Timmothy Pitzen: The bizarre backstory of his disappearance

—-
Rolling Stone:
Timmothy Pitzen Possibly Found After Being Reported Missing In 2011 – Rolling Stone

—-

Four years after mother's suicide, search for son continues
Sun August 30, 2015
https://www-m.cnn.com/2015/08/28/us/the-hunt-timmothy-pitzen/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/

—-

Five Years Since Disappearance of Timmothy Pitzen
May 11, 2016

—-

Woman Reports Possible Sighting of Missing Boy
(Date?)

Last edited:
I'm alternating between laptop, tablet, and phone today, trying to keep up. This thread is on fire! It's hard!

Reading a few pages of of the thread, I feel compelled to jump in and add two cents re: Amy's suicide and the speculation that she was murdered due to the nature of her injuries. Without saying too much, I work in the medical field and have seen numerous autopsy reports where the COD was suicide with intense self-inflicted wounds. It's much more common than people imagine. Recently had a case where a man cut his own throat after taking a multitude of opioids, trying to hang himself and slashing at his arms, after years of physical and mental illness. I truly think she snapped and that's it.

Her body being found out of the tub (don't have a link, sorry, read this during research mode last night) after she mortally wounded herself isn't that far-fetched. It's a panic response. Suicidal people who have jumped off bridges but lived often talk about this. Your body is trained to get you to safety.

My point is that overkill does apply to suicides. Amy was an unhappy person lost in her own head. She hated herself. Her previous attempts weren't successful and her threshold changed.

Probably gave her son to people she 100% believed would take care of him and went out thinking she did something good for him. This woman was sick enough to believe this needed to happen, and probably died thinking she had protected him somehow. THAT breaks my heart.

Mental illness is horrible.

(edited because I can't type today!)

Last edited:
This is why I asked about fingerprints yesterday, but no one had anything to say then.
In general, fingerprints do not change over time, but they do become larger. The pattern stays the same.
I don't know about other schools, but at my daughters school the kids are fingerprinted along with their ID cards.
So they may or may not have his on file. Imo

Alright I’m going to use this post to start adding all the media I can in this case for reference. Post in progress for the next hour as you will see more links appearing.

These articles will all be out of order for now as I start pulling stuff together; as our Late Great @Foxfire would say, “In order to connect the dots you have to collect the dots”.

—-

MSM Articles:

14-year-old says he is Illinois boy who went missing in 2011
—-

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/04/us/missing-teen-timmothy-pitzen-investigation/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/
Just FYI - I believe there is a media thread from 2011. I saw it mentioned in the first thread.

Y'all -- this post is not directed at anyone in particular -- but I just CAN NOT with all the child trafficking posts. Seriously, it is just so beyond ridiculous. Every time I read that on Websleuths I roll my eyes soooooo hard.

White children are not being sold for sex. That is not a thing that happens. It is WAY too risky. Human trafficking is a thing that happens to the invisible people in society -- minority teens forced into prostitution, Vietnamese women forced to live 10 to an apartment and do nails for tips, Latino car wash workers who are basically slave labor, Hispanic women brought to the US to do overnight janitorial work as part of an indentured servant deal..... etc.....

Human trafficking is NOT white American children being sold for sex. I defy anyone to show us a case in which that has happened.

This isn't TV. Do you think that Mury is going to come in front of the cameras and announce "The DNA results are in!! In the case of the boy who claims to be Timmothy…"

Law enforcement hasn't released any details or updates on this case. No requests for the public to be on the lookout for this captors, nothing. There hasn't been any leaks. Ultimately, it's very possible that they know this boy is not Timmothy, or may already know his true identity, and are waiting to dot the I's and cross the T's in a case generating global interest.

I disagree on LE. We have a description of the two men he was with and the description of the white SUV newish, WITH yellow paint scrapes on it. And yes, we're on a lookout.

In general, fingerprints do not change over time, but they do become larger. The pattern stays the same.
I don't know about other schools, but at my daughters school the kids are fingerprinted along with their ID cards.
So they may or may not have his on file. Imo
I thought they started doing this in the 80s. I’m 45 and I still have my fingerprints from when it was done in school.

This isn't TV. Do you think that Mury is going to come in front of the cameras and announce "The DNA results are in!! In the case of the boy who claims to be Timmothy…"

Law enforcement hasn't released any details or updates on this case. No requests for the public to be on the lookout for this captors, nothing. There hasn't been any leaks. Ultimately, it's very possible that they know this boy is not Timmothy, or may already know his true identity, and are waiting to dot the I's and cross the T's in a case generating global interest.

Thanks! I'm a criminal defense lawyer, I understand how these things work. Jurisdictions where missing people went missing do not announce press conferences to discuss "hoaxes" that occurred in other states. <modsnipped>

Last edited by a moderator:
It's very possible that if this boy had been a victim of an organized pedo ring the police aren't going to give any details anytime soon. As soon as the perps have information that police know about them it's likely they would harm/kill other children involved. Police could be closing in on them as we speak, or they could be in the early stages of investigation. Who knows...
LE knows exactly what they're doing, even if it's frustrating for us :) I'm sure we'll have some info within the next 2 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214