Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the compliment.

I was quite angry when I wrote that post but now reading it again I think I would chose to end it slightly differently by using Atty. P.'s words that we have seen him repeat so many times in this case, namely,

"Shame on you"!

The Atty. P. Pattisville show was IMO shameful and unprofessional on so many levels but it was not just what they but how they did it and the fact that they did it in multiple courts using multiple attorneys and THERE WERE NO CONSEQUENCES from the CT Courts. Pathetic IMO.

Here are just some 'lessons' I learned from Pattisville and their brand of 'law':

-Not telling the truth while under oath on the stand is OK
-Not showing up for depositions multiple times is OK
-Not telling the truth while under oath in a deposition is OK
-Not submitting accurate information to the Court under order of the Court is OK
-Release of highly confidential personal information to the Press that is subject to Court Seal is OK
-Submitting false financial information to the Court is OK
-Talking over a Judge and being disrespectful in Court is OK
-Making disparaging remarks in open court about opposing Counsel is OK
-Victim shaming and blaming of a mother of 5 children as a defense tactic is OK
-Misrepresenting the truth to the Press and the Public is OK
-Violation of bond release terms is OK
-Leaking information from an ongoing investigation to a member/s of the Press is OK
-Posting bond of $6 million under what now appears to be largely fraudulent terms is AOK

I could go on and on. Early on in this case I kept a basic list of things I began to refer to as the "Pattisville Comments". When I started the list I did so because I was shocked at what was being released to the public by someone who in my mind was an Officer of Court as defense counsel. I had never heard comments such as those I heard from Atty. P. and his team and I wondered if they were a temporary thing or whether they would continue. Sadly they continued, even after the gag order. Over and Over and Over again.

This tragedy ended yesterday with Atty. P. per usual taking zero personal responsibility for any role in what played out here and instead he pointed the finger at the public and those in the social media world.

All I can say is that I hope Atty. P. simply takes a long hard look in the mirror at how EVERYTHING that we have seen sadly play out here was part of the "Atty. P. Greatest Show on Earth". Sure Fd had a role in determining how this sad show ended. But, Atty. P. had the ability to attempt to manage his client and his expectations IMO and I seriously question whether he or Atty Smith did so. We will never know the answers to any of these questions but I wanted to post about this simply to record what I believe we might have witnessed here in this tragic case.

MOO
Totally agree. And also something I’ve learned not only thru this case but others... scum finds scum. And scummy people with the $ to hire their own attorneys almost always always hire sleazy ones.

I would guess that Ms. Curry was in a business relationship where she was provided funds from an unknown source to funnel cash to Fd. I can't tell if it was his money or someone else's money but she was out on a limb so far with an agreement to pay 18k a month for a year and a quarter. It makes no sense that she would come into the picture in October and start forking over her own cash.

The "no" he didn't get get yet from CT to hold a trial and acquit (he would have a gullible public believe) Fotis post-suicide.

He will get the "no" but it would be an interesting game of chicken if the State could say yes without being ridiculous.

There would never be an acquittal- especially after the suicide which would turn any fence-sitter toward conviction.

Pattis would backpaddle like crazy if CT decided to follow Joan of Arc precedent.

This is exactly what I meant!! Does Pattis really think he can keep the adrenaline running now that Fd is dead?

not surprised he didn't answer. MOO, that
NP had given FD his speech on Tuesday morning about no pay, no more services.
FD was totally gutted hearing this from his
"big brother" atty. This contributed to FD's
wanting to end it all IMO. He was out of options
and had run through all kinds of people for $$.

The well had run dry.

This really does make sense. More sense than the "revoking of the bond, which FD couldn't stand going to jail" story that didn't add up for me. If Ira Judelson and AC were working on a new bond, he would have been out again very soon. But, if NP told him Tuesday morning that he could no longer represent him because the money was gone or he was on to him or something along these lines...well, then I could see suicide. I think NP is hiding what was said in that last conversation to protect his own butt.

I would guess that Ms. Curry was in a business relationship where she was provided funds from an unknown source to funnel cash to Fd. I can't tell if it was his money or someone else's money but she was out on a limb so far with an agreement to pay 18k a month for a year and a quarter. It makes no sense that she would come into the picture in October and start forking over her own cash.
but if only a business relationship, WHY was
she living there in the same house since October? And driving his car, according to a neighbor?
Did she just up and leave her career and move in with him?
Maybe she was a funnel for other money. ??

she living there in the same house since October? And driving his car, according to a neighbor?
She didn't have a career. Sh was driving his car the reporters reported it. She was driving the BMW m3 JMO

I wonder if she was also a friend of FDs sister ?

Appeal what?

FD Not being indicted by a Grand Jury, which NP claims is unconstitutional.
CT does not use a Grand Jury for probable cause indictments for major crimes. CT hasn't used them since IIRC 1985.
Not using a grand jury is based on a reform to afford those accused of crimes better protections, as grand juries tend to be viewed as too prosecutor friendly.

So NP is being extra creative.

From Wikipedia, about half the states like CT don't use a grand jury for a probable cause for major crimes.
The US justice system does use a grand jury for its probable cause indictments.

Its a case for the supreme court and NP submitted a motion objecting to CT criminal justice process in that FD was not indicted by a grand jury. MOO he did that in order to lay grounds for an appeal later.

Not only did Pattis say Friday that he was confident his legal team could secure an acquittal, he vowed that should his motion fail in the lower courts, he would appeal all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court in his quest to clear his late client's name. Pattis expressed concern that "the anger and bitterness over Fotis' death" would mean the court where he filed the initial motion may not even give the chance a case to be heard.
‘Heartbroken’ Fotis Dulos Lawyer Outlines Next Steps, Vows Fight to US Supreme Court
His family wants his name cleared. Sorry... you can’t always get what you want.

This really does make sense. More sense than the "revoking of the bond, which FD couldn't stand going to jail" story that didn't add up for me. If Ira Judelson and AC were working on a new bond, he would have been out again very soon. But, if NP told him Tuesday morning that he could no longer represent him because the money was gone or he was on to him or something along these lines...well, then I could see suicide. I think NP is hiding what was said in that last conversation to protect his own butt.
...yes AND which explains nP's emotional
unloading- he's got plenty of guilt over his last conversation w/ FD.
Plus he probably had an underling make the call to FD about the emergency hearing on Tues., " Just drive yourself down to Stamford
Court. Just be here". "Nope, Norm won't be here, he's busy with another client."

That’s what I think - and hope GF sues his estate - we need to watch the CT probate to see if someone opens an estate for him or filed a creditors caveat
JMO
This isn’t over

I had read she was there off and on with neighbors seeing her running on occasion. She could do her job from almost anywhere --taking meetings via video conference. I think there has to be a large amount of his family's money that she has/had access to that was off shore and not subject to disclosure.

If she is there full time, why wasn't she paying for the electricity and heat? I can't imagine she was willing to live without amenities. It may not have been Fd who held the purse strings on the money. His benefactors needed him to appear poor so the Farber family didn't go after him with a forensic accountant. We had all been wondering where he was getting money to maintain his home. We all knew he was underwater yet seemed to get more loans and not have lenders come after him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx