Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for keeping the"Who Threw Grandma Dulos Under the SUV" questions visible, @Fitzy ! Some (but not all) burning Qs include:
  1. Why was this unlicensed Greek nanny driving the kids?
  2. Why was the Dolus grandmother, Kleopatra, who Fotis said had had some "accidents," permitted to tell an unlicensed person drive what to do with the car full of children? [DID THAT REALLY HAPPEN?]
  3. Why was there no immediate investigation? Why did it take months for LE to follow up/question FD/nanny after the violent death of Kleopatra, an already frail senior citizen?
  4. What earthly remains did this mother of two have to be distributed?
  5. Who let the dogs out? (Because it's 5pn, and I am already tired... but can manage one "woof, woof!")

Thank you for keeping the"Who Threw Grandma Dulos Under the SUV" questions visible, @Fitzy ! Some (but not all) burning Qs include:
  2. Why was the Dolus grandmother, Kleopatra, who Fotis said had had some "accidents," permitted to tell an unlicensed person drive what to do with the car full of children? [DID THAT REALLY HAPPEN?]
  3. Why was there no immediate investigation? Why did it take months for LE to follow up/question FD/nanny after the violent death of Kleopatra, an already frail senior citizen?
  5. Who let the dogs out? (Because it's 5pm, and I am already tired... but can manage one "woof, woof!")

I never implied that jd was doing anything wrong.But from what I see here,from my own experience and others.Its normal to drive each other crazy while going thru a divorce. We pretty much had a uncontested divorce ,3 young children get along great to this day 25 years 3 grandchildren later. But at the time of the divorce we drove each other crazy.

Respectfully, not everything comes down to how we perceive our own experiences. JD was trapped into an unimaginable situation. I can only assume that in your marriage and ensuing "uncontested" divorce you were not an abusive, dangerous, sociopathic narcissist as JD knew FD to be. She literally feared for her life, and said so on numerous occasions. I'm sure your spouse did not fear for theirs. Therefore "normal" descriptions of "driving each other crazy" divorces do not really fit into the FD/JD discussion. IMO.

It would follow that if he ‘didn’t realize’ Grace Farm closed early, that he could have packed picnic food and ‘didn’t realize’ there were no picnics allowed. And by then the kids wanted the picnic food, and their favourite items he’d brought along for them, not dinner in a restaurant.
IMO
Assuming he even knew their favorite foods

No picnics allowed at Grace Farms (or at least not with outside food?), IIRC someone here looked it up and food has to be purchased there. JMO but it seems like Grace Farms was never really his plan, it was manipulation from the start. He showed up early on purpose and faked confusion about the meeting time then probably pretended that the extra half hour difference was what would have made it impossible to go there and finish dinner by six.

IMO the whole point was to create an artificial limitation that would put Jennifer in an uncomfortable position, not wanting to tell the kids that they couldn't celebrate one of their name days with their father.
Do we actually know it was a name day thing ?

I'm sorry, but abuse is abuse and it IMO was quite clear that Fd was a master of subtle and not so subtle abuse which he inflicted on JFd over the years and no doubt the rest of his family. The psychological impact of this abuse was no doubt real and painful and my guess is that at the time JFd got it together to leave 4Jx with the 5 children she was literally on her last nerve and hanging on to sanity IMO.

JFd left 4Jx and Fd with her 5 children to escape ongoing DV tactics and ongoing abuse from Fd. JFd spoke many times in the Family Court file about how Fd spoke to and treated not only her but the children.

To characterise the behaviour of the victim here, JFd, as somehow 'driving them crazy - I guess you mean referring to Fd' is something that I don't think we have any evidence in the Family Court file to support. Further, IMO to suggest the idea of, "jd was doing what she was doing for good reason" simply seems to be to be thinly veiled victim shaming IMO. As a victim of DV, JFd was subject to ongoing abuse by Fd for years at a time. It was clear that JFd cared deeply about her children and her primary focus was to make sure that her children thrived. She knew that this couldn't happen at 4Jx with Fd and then MT and her daughter showed up on the scene and the drama amped up as did the psychological torment inflicted by Fd.

IMO the victim shaming from Rena Dulos and the Greek Family as seen in the translated clips from her recent phone interview about JFd were unacceptable and frankly not much different from the idea that somehow JFd was responsible for the fact that by leaving and seeking a divorce and fighting hard for custody that this was driving Fd 'crazy'. Fd as an adult had a choice to make on how to process the divorce and everything that this process involves. Fd is responsible for his own behaviour and IMO a big part of the problem with everything that happened in Family Court and frankly beyond that into Civil Court related to the fact that Fd never took responsibility for any behaviour, any feeling or anything in his life.

So, to see the victim here blamed somehow for something involving a situation where Fd chose to not act in a responsible way for his choices and decisions is something I simply cannot accept. No victim deserves abuse and no victim deserves to be murdered because their partner can't figure out a way forward or take responsibility for their own life.

MOO

Just popped in for a moment and saw this.

Wow. Bravo. As a family law attorney for 19 years I can attest that this is all fact.

FD wasn’t driven crazy. He was enraged because he was losing control of his abuse victims. Including the kids he tormented. He then made the cold and calculated decision to murder one of his victims and take back control of the rest. And a major part of that decision was his refusal to divulge information about his finances.

His carefully planned murder was just a culmination of years of abuse by him.

Very well said, @afitzy

Did my post offend you? If so I’m not sure why?I clearly stated that fd was inflicting his own pain.obiviously meaning that jd was doing what she was doing for good reason.Driving someone crazy for good reason or bad reason is still driving them crazy!
How do I know fd was going broke you ask?
Aw3 states that as a motive ,his spec house was about to get foreclosed on,he hadn’t filed tax returns in 2 years.he stopped making payments on 4jx.he owed back taxes on homes in Farmington and nc.More recently the probate attorney said fd had very little in liquid assets.
You speak of all this money that fd has hidden away,where is the proof of that?
Your absolutely right that fd was product of Farber wealth,without it he would of never been or appeared so successful.But when he got a girlfriend and started telling jd how it was going to work.she did the absolute right thing and turned that Farber money against him.Ran that *** Fd right into the ground.He wouldn’t stop living the life style of a wealthy man continuing to spend money on ski trips and vacations around the world. He didn’t like that the gravy train was ending it was the whole mess he made including the divorce was driving him crazy so he crossed the line and began premeditating a murder.
MOO
Maybe, and what I believe is that she was trying to get the discovery she was entitled to and settle the divorce as fast as possible. He was, imo, doing everything in his power to “beat” her, financially, emotionally etc. She knew what he was, what he was doing and what he was capable of. And I guess that drove him crazy.

It seems the re-hashing of FD is getting old and
I'd like to steer the discussion toward the more
important topic of the other 2 suspects in this case, mT and KM.
Although we will never see FD held accountable for his crimes, we must hope MT and KM will
somehow pay for their participation if they're
found guilty.
Thoughts?

I never implied that jd was doing anything wrong.But from what I see here,from my own experience and others.Its normal to drive each other crazy while going thru a divorce. We pretty much had a uncontested divorce ,3 young children get along great to this day 25 years 3 grandchildren later. But at the time of the divorce we drove each other crazy.
I totally understand where you are coming from. I would venture to say that is fairly typical of a lot of divorces. But when trying to divorce and escape a total psycho who only loves himself, his money and his things (in which order, I’m not sure), just “driving each other crazy” would be a welcome situation.

I do appreciate where you're coming from. It's so easy for conversations to drift into what may seem - "bothsidesism" or false equivalence (I firmly believe that no posts here came anywhere close to crossing that line!). However clarification is always appreciated. JD was abused and ultimately murdered IMO by her sociopathic ex. She did all she could and used all resources at her disposal in order to extricate herself from his grasp. That should always and forever be applauded, commended and ultimately admired. Hindsight being 20/20, only the hiring some form of professional protection may have been the only action that would have prevented her killing.

I would say that this is a universal opinion, but let’s not stray away from the two other players who are still here...IMO there is no way that MT is the bit player that her lawyer contends, and she knew plenty. Assisted her “boyfriend”, too. I think they can prove it, too.

5. Who let the dogs out? (Because it's 5pn, and I am already tired... but can manage one "woof, woof!")

Don't you mean "Throw Momma from the Train?" Billy Crystal Danny DeVito

Although we will never see FD held accountable for his crimes, we must hope MT and KM will
found guilty.
Thoughts?
Respectfully disagree. Jennifer was murdered by FD. Even though he is gone, people are still interested in the dynamics of things. And he is still THE integral part of this case. I think we can walk and chew gum at the same time. Discussion will naturally flow where it goes. There is not anything new with MT and KM at the moment. When there is, discussion will shift focus. IMO.

86432529_10220002496006282_1761443221407268864_n.jpg

breaking the ice

I am pleased these lawyers are fighting for these items.
I would think, respectively Rena, MT, AC (anyone else wanting a slice) are paying their legal bills for this fight.
Have them continue, until all these jerks have used their money on Lawyer fees.:):):)
Then these idiots will think : "Gee, this sofa cost me stacks of money, and I don't even like it".:D
These Lawyers are laughing to the bank.
MOO.

You're right, of course, but also I think it's a serious situation where there could be an attempt at hiding evidence. MT may know of evidence that points her to the crime, and she has not yet been back in that house to hide or dispose of it.

The more items on the list, of course, the more obscured the important or evidentiary item/s would be.

LE needs to inspect every item she wants and make sure that there is NO chance there is any connection to Jennifer's murder. Is there something hidden in any of them (lemon juicer and nudes not included)?

This is all beside the fact that many of those items were likely left in the house by Jennifer, and were indeed Jennifer's items. But, just as Mt wanted Jennifer's husband for herself, to the point she was IMO willing to plan and help with her murder - she also would want any last item that was Jennifer's, now that she can no longer have her man.

Last edited:
I'd like to steer the discussion toward the more important topic of the other 2 suspects in this case, mT and KM.
Although we will never see FD held accountable for his crimes, we must hope MT and KM will somehow pay for their participation if they're found guilty.
Thoughts?
Thank you. We can discuss Fd all we want (and I'm sure we will still do so), but there are active cases going on which could use a lot more thought.

I was thinking yesterday what MT's situation was prior to Jennifer's murder. Then my thoughts turned to initial motive on her part.

Here she was living with him, including towels and lemon squeezer, obviously pretty seriously setting up house. So serious, she bought a ladder, and moved her precious dining-ware with her. Her nudes were carefully hung in the bedroom.

She didn't have to pay any rent, and on top of that she had money funneled to her via the company Fd set up the year he married Jennifer. Her trips were paid for by the Farber money. Her daughter had her things there, as well. For all we know, the Farber money was also largely supporting MT's daughter.

She had it really, really good.

She felt she "had" Fd.

But did she? Did she suspect that she was losing him to someone else - someone smarter, richer, better-connected, and prettier?

Did MT realize the money train from the Farbers would not last that long if Fd and Jennifer simply divorced - and fear losing Fd, as well as her lovely, lazy, luxurious lifestyle?

And even if she "had" Fd - did she really? When Fd was visiting the children, she was still not part of his life - and wouldn't be even after the divorce, if it were stipulated that she was not to be around them. They were constant companions - that must have driven her crazy. And beautiful, talented Jennifer - what if Fd went back to her some day? What was happening (in MT's mind) when Fd went down to NC without MT?

Was it MT's suggestion initially to murder Jennifer? "What if we..." - and then start plotting it? Or did they come up with it together? If they were in it together, they'd have their big secret for the rest of their lives, right? Perhaps with KM's help, of course. The treacherous triumvirate.

Surely, Fd had a lot more to lose than Mt did by murdering Jennifer, IMO.

Last edited:
  5. Who let the dogs out? (Because it's 5pm, and I am already tired... but can manage one "woof, woof!")
Love your avatar!!

found guilty.
Thoughts?
Applause...Applause...Applause - Onward and Upward! moo

found guilty.
Thoughts?

I am thinking MT will pay and should pay for her involvement.
Since day one and hearing about the spree on Albany Avenue, I decided she was all in.
I held her equally as accountable as FD.
Even more so since she knew Jennifer and the children.
What drove her to support this man in his evil deeds?
A woman with a daughter.
I just can't get my head around any of it.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members