Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM

To add to what you said, Chad also has direct ties to the GRI as he helped take over publication of it in late 2015...

View attachment 235853

and has published articles in it as recently as October 31, 2019, just after Tammy's death and burial...

View attachment 235852

To give the reader an idea of the content of the GRI prior to Chad taking over (and presumably similar content afterwards) one can find several newsletters archived here (note: not all the newsletters are viewable/downloadable - I count about 24 that are accessible):

Global Research Initiative

While these GRI newsletters were published prior to Chad's involvement, surely he was familiar with them and they likely even helped shape his doomsday end of the world views. MOO.
Knowing what we know now, that article is disturbing. I can’t read all of it but it makes me wonder if he goes on to say that Tammy tells him it’s ok to marry Lori. Several months ago, that was what he was telling people. Was this their source?

I have a sinking feeling that the reason LE have been slow to extradite LVD is because they already know that the kids are no longer alive. Hope I’m wrong.
Why do you think they would delay because of that? For bail reasons?

Knowing what we know now, that article is disturbing. I can’t read all of it but it makes me wonder if he goes on to say that Tammy tells him it’s ok to marry Lori. Several months ago, that was what he was telling people. Was this their source?
For those who can't read it due to the small size of the attachment, it says:

October 31, 2019

As I See It
By Chad Daybell

Moving into the Second Half of My Life

My dear wife Tammy passed away in her sleep early Saturday, October 19. When I awoke at around 6 a.m., it was clear she had been gone for several hours. It came as a shock. I couldn't believe I hadn't been awakened somehow, but all indications are that her spirit simply slipped away during the night. Her face looked serene, with her eyes closed and a slight smile. It was devastating to discover her that way, but I'm so grateful that her death was peaceful.

Tammy really was the anchor of our family and our publishing business. We have worked side by side from the moment we were married in the Manti Temple in 1990. It is safe to say I never would have become an author without her faith in me and her constant encouragement. Tammy herself wasn't a visionary woman, but she believed what I told her and trusted my decisions. She often said that she felt like Lehi's wife Sariah in the Book of Mormon, where her faith was often tested by the unexpected twists and turns of our lives, but she was grateful when the Lord would fulfill the promises that had been made regarding our family.

She had a brilliant mind, especially when it came to computers. She wore so many hats in our company, from being Chief Financial Officer, to operating our websites, to designing book covers. I'm still sorting out how I'm going to cope with this tremendous loss, but thankfully I have a son whose mind works like Tammy's, and we'll be able to muddle through these tasks, although not as efficiently as she did.

Stepping into the Future
Tammy conveyed to me several messages in .. and I'm in the process of implementing what she has told me to do. She has indicated that my life has two parts that were planned even before I came to earth. She was meant to ....​

Welcome back. So why are AVOW allowed to recruit subscribers?

I don't know the specifics of what they encourage that got them put on the list, but there is a large gray area where behavior is concerning, considered problematic by some (but maybe not by others), but from all appearances is actually legal. AVOW and I suspect the vast majority of the groups on the same list probably fall in the area.

For example, whatever organization (I'm not sure if there is a formal organization involved or not) that was the group that occupied the federal land in Oregon (Ammon Bundy and crew) were doing some things that were concerning. Talk of "overthrowing the government" in some fashion as something they might have to do some day, for example, is something most of these anti-government groups do, but talk in itself is legal and protected to a point by the first amendment. Accumulation of weapons (again, constitutionally protected by the 2nd amendment, owning the guns isn't illegal for most, using them in the wrong way is when the line gets crossed). So this group was basically all talk, but no laws were broken, right up until they showed up armed to take over the federal land (wildlife refuge?) that they did. Arresting people for things they threaten to do or might do would be extremely problematic. (That's not to say that once a person has crossed a line that changing where the line is for them doesn't make sense. For an extreme example, not allowing someone who has been convicted of murder with a gun to own or possess a gun, for example, might make sense. But doing it without justification of some kind would be an issue.)

That’s what I think. They will say Alex did it but did not tell Lori he killed them. That he told her he hid them. And she has no idea where they are but she told Alex to hide them. Therefore: plausible deniability

I’m not sure how that strategy would play out....if AxC hid them - then turns up dead and Lori heads to Hawaii without a care in the world and doesn’t seem to be concerned about where AxC hid them.

Neither LV or CD seem concerned for the children’s welfare - that’s the most puzzling. If the kids were hidden - you would think LV and CD would be getting updates on their wellbeing and LE would be
monitoring that!

I hope some locals chime in. If there is some "general climate" to not trust government, are locals "happy" that extra service has been brought it, or somewhat disgruntled because of the intrusion in their lives.

Speaking in generalities, which means there are tons of exceptions, but ...

Idaho and really all of the rural areas of the mountain west tends to have more conservative, anti-government types as a percentage of the population than more urban areas in many other parts of the country (New Hampshire or urban coastal parts of the west coast, for example). However, I suspect those who object to the FBI being there are going to be those who think Chad and Lori have done nothing wrong and that the government is overstepping by even asking to see the kids. Those who are worried about the kids and don't think the government is out of line, even if generally in favor of small government, are a lot less likely to have objections here. JMO

October 31, 2019

As I See It
By Chad Daybell

My dear wife Tammy passed away in her sleep early Saturday, October 19. When I awoke at around 6 a.m., it was clear she had been gone for several hours. It came as a shock. I couldn't believe I hadn't been awakened somehow, but all indications are that her spirit simply slipped away during the night. Her face looked serene, with her eyes closed and a slight smile. It was devastating to discover her that way, but I'm so grateful that her death was peaceful.

Tammy really was the anchor of our family and our publishing business. We have worked side by side from the moment we were married in the Manti Temple in 1990. It is safe to say I never would have become an author without her faith in me and her constant encouragement. Tammy herself wasn't a visionary woman, but she believed what I told her and trusted my decisions. She often said that she felt like Lehi's wife Sariah in the Book of Mormon, where her faith was often tested by the unexpected twists and turns of our lives, but she was grateful when the Lord would fulfill the promises that had been made regarding our family.

She had a brilliant mind, especially when it came to computers. She wore so many hats in our company, from being Chief Financial Officer, to operating our websites, to designing book covers. I'm still sorting out how I'm going to cope with this tremendous loss, but thankfully I have a son whose mind works like Tammy's, and we'll be able to muddle through these tasks, although not as efficiently as she did.

Stepping into the Future
Tammy conveyed to me several messages in .. and I'm in the process of implementing what she has told me to do. She has indicated that my life has two parts that were planned even before I came to earth. She was meant to ....​

I want someone to pull this whole statement apart from a psychological standpoint. What is he really saying? I read this and it makes me fume. MOO

Maybe because it’s a “custody battle” where they’re not trying to KEEP JJ, but instead get a million dollars for transferring custody of him to KW&LW? And KW&LW countered by saying they would just sue for custody based on LV trying to SELL her kid. So LV put the kids “into hiding” (Tylee first, to prepare the hiding place) to make sure KW&LW didn’t get custody through the courts.

And then KW&LW counter by sending evidence of CV’s murder to the police and then LVD counters by having Alex “die naturally” because what police dept is going to pursue a murder case when the murderer is dead too?

The only problem with all of this is it would require the grandparents to be hiding a lot of information, and also it’s completely a figment of my imagination. :p

I'm no attorney, but I'd like to see them try to argue that first part in court:

"Your honor, my clients know exactly where the children are but they are refusing to produce them unless they are first given $1 Million."

"No, your honor, my client doesn't care about having custody of the children, she only wants the insurance money that her murdered husband didn't leave to her."

"Yes, your honor, my client is aware that AZ law enforcement agencies are pursuing conspiracy to commit first degree homicide charges in the shooting death of her late husband, but that's all media hype and my client hasn't been charged with that yet."

:rolleyes: I feel like they would get laughed out of court, Idaho would keep custody and the contempt charges would stand-- just like the Hawaii judge kept the bail at $5 Million. (I understand you were saying that first part is what they were doing before the court case came about and the idea was that they are using a general "it's about custody" and letting their followers come up with the explanation. But the hilarity of a lawyer trying to argue a case like that popped into my head as I read your post :p:cool: ).

On a another note, I wonder if their Idaho attorney is still representing them? We have not heard any statements from Attorney Sean Bartholick, of Rigby, Andrus & Rigby since December 23rd, 2019 when he said this:
“Chad Daybell was a loving husband and has the support of his children in this matter. Lori Daybell is a devoted mother and resents assertions to the contrary. We look forward to addressing the allegations once they have moved beyond speculation and rumor.”
Parents of missing Rexburg children issue statement, attorney says they are ‘loving’ and ‘devoted’

October 31, 2019

As I See It
By Chad Daybell

Stepping into the Future
Tammy conveyed to me several messages in .. and I'm in the process of implementing what she has told me to do. She has indicated that my life has two parts that were planned even before I came to earth. She was meant to ....
BBM IMO This is the part that is concerning. How does he finish this statement? What was he “in the process of implementing “? He was married to Lori just 17 days later.

I'm no attorney, but I'd like to see them try to argue that first part in court:

"Your honor, my clients know exactly where the children are but they are refusing to produce them unless they are first given $1 Million."

"No, your honor, my client doesn't care about having custody of the children, she only wants the insurance money that her murdered husband didn't leave to her."

"Yes, your honor, my client is aware that AZ law enforcement agencies are pursuing conspiracy to commit first degree homicide charges in the shooting death of her late husband, but that's all media hype and my client hasn't been charged with that yet."

:rolleyes: I feel like they would get laughed out of court, Idaho would keep custody and the contempt charges would stand-- just like the Hawaii judge kept the bail at $5 Million. (I understand you were saying that first part is what they were doing before the court case came about and the idea was that they are using a general "it's about custody" and letting their followers come up with the explanation. But the hilarity of a lawyer trying to argue a case like that popped into my head as I read your post :p:cool: ).

On a another note, I wonder if their Idaho attorney is still representing them? We have not heard any statements from Attorney Sean Bartholick, of Rigby, Andrus & Rigby since December 23rd, 2019 when he said this:
“Chad Daybell was a loving husband and has the support of his children in this matter. Lori Daybell is a devoted mother and resents assertions to the contrary. We look forward to addressing the allegations once they have moved beyond speculation and rumor.”
Parents of missing Rexburg children issue statement, attorney says they are ‘loving’ and ‘devoted’
I'm guessing the delay to extradite may be to give time to prepare additional charges - against Lori but perhaps Chad as well... to ensure that bail is high enough that they can't cut the nut.

HA HA! Indeed, it's the million dollar question. Lori lucked into $75k from Joe Ryan, and now it's her new line of work, collecting on life insurance. CV was #2 and Tammy #3. OOOPS, CV saw it coming and changed bene's. Oh snap! Now what is little witch Lori going to dream up? Yeah, I'll bet the schemes in her head... ARE complicated. Poor Chad, caught in her honey trap. How does he explain to his parents and kids that he was involved in the brokering of these two innocent children?
I don’t even know what to think.
CV thought Lori was going to kill him so he changed his beneficiaries? Was he constantly looking over his shoulder living with her?
It’s just crazy.

BBM IMO This is the part that is concerning. How does he finish this statement? What was he “in the process of implementing “? He was married to Lori just 17 days later.
Also worth considering these statements in the context of the time line....1o/28 (3days before this was posted) the bikes are moved to the Storage Unit.

I don’t even know what to think.
CV thought Lori was going to kill him so he changed his beneficiaries? Was he constantly looking over his shoulder living with her?
It’s just crazy.
He was scared and I believe his divorce lawyer told him to change beneficiaries. It makes sense if he knew that if something happened to him to give the money to someone that would actually take care of JJ. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum