SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I was wrong. The witness said there was no evidence she had been run over. I deleted my post subsequently.
I'm finally caught up, too, but I had someone else texting me that was watching that also thought initially he was testifying that she was run over.

Geez. I can totally see her backing into it .... and having no where to run.

Bless her.

I think Paul saw AM and Maggie saw AM shot Paul.

Jmo
I'm thinking now PM may not have seen his father since his head was turned facing the other side of the doorway and shooter was to the opposite side of that when he shot the second time at PM. I'm sure MM saw what happened to her son </3

Attention Dick H.

Now pretend to be a southern gentleman and don't delay your apology to Dr. Reimer. MOO

Avery G. Wilks
@AveryGWilks

Waters: Any way Paul’s injury came from the top of his head in a contact fashion? (As Harpootlian tried to establish earlier this week with Dr. Riemer) Kinsey: No way. Because then the biological material wouldnt have been sprayed onto the top of the door.

8:00 AM · Feb 16, 2023·

Was MM on her knees for the first shot or first fatal shot? I winder if she was running and fell.
If I understood correctly, the first shot to MM was through her kidney/upper thigh region.
It wasn't fatal but she would have been in horrible pain and bent over which probably made her fall to her knees. MOO.
Please someone correct me if I'm wrong about this.

Was MM on her knees for the first shot or first fatal shot? in other words was she standing…then fell…or diwn when he started shooting her?

I wonder if she was running and fell.
For the first fatal shot, the one that went through her breast and into her head, she was either bent over or down on her knees.

JMM seems completely interested in, and very upset by, this testimony....

I'm a little behind because I had to pause it to get some work done, but IIRC PM had been staying with him....

I cannot imagine how devastated they must feel....

Do you think his own family still thinks AM was innocent in all of this?
I can't see how they can think innocence. IMO

If I understood correctly, the first shot to MM was through her kidney/upper thigh region.
It wasn't fatal but she would have been in horrible pain and bent over which probably made her fall to her knees. MOO.
Please someone correct me if I'm wrong about this.
Like getting ran through with red hot pokers , last 2 shots were fatal.

Was MM on her knees for the first shot or first fatal shot? in other words was she standing…then fell…or diwn when he started shooting her?

Dr. Kinsey clearly detailed how the blood running down MM's leg indicates she was upright when first shot in the leg.

Quick catch-up on details here:

On her knees, one or both hands on ground. She was shot from behind, entered her her body and went up to her head. She collapsed immediately onto her hands/arms. Her killer then came around to her head and shot into the crown of her head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member