SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 25

Train is going choo-choo. Defense is calling on for four witnesses today. Hop on a railcar and grab a seat, but first stop by for a beverage if you so incline. Enjoy the ride. Choo-choo!

Off topic: Got so engrossed with the AM trial that I missed out on Botox in a Bottle, which supposedly sold out in just two days. Lol

Watch trial live. We have several options!

TOOT TOOT The train is warmed up and ready for another week of AM madness. The chicken will be bartending and booze car is stocked to the roof cause we know it's going be a crazy week. If our sleuths have found eggs in the sleeper cars think of as finding gold due to the price of eggs. Grab your seat's and spirits and get ready to rumble down the track

COLLETON COUNTY, S.C. (WCIV) — Former attorney Alex Murdaugh, on trial for the murders of his wife Maggie and son Paul, is facing a new misdemeanor charge.

According to the Colleton County Sheriff's Office (CCSO), Murdaugh was arrested on Feb. 24 on a misdemeanor warrant issued by Colleton. He is being held for the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division (SLED).

[…]

In regards to the charge, a member of the Murdaugh family provided the following statement to ABC:

Alex sent word to the family through the defense team that he would like a book. The defense team asked that the book be given to them, and they would give it to Alex. The contraband was nothing more than a book.

Alex Murdaugh charged with new misdemeanor

TOOT OOT The train is warmed up and ready for another week of AM madness. The chicken will be bartending and booze car is stocked to the roof cause we know it's going be a crazy week. If our sleuths have found eggs in the sleeper cars think of as finding gold due to the price of eggs. Grab your seat's and spirits and get ready to rumble down the track
Welcome back, @Edvis! Didn't see you around last Friday, and thought you jumped off the rail car, didn't know if it was due to any over indulgence took over or issues with that dare chicken? ;)

COLLETON COUNTY, S.C. (WCIV) — Former attorney Alex Murdaugh, on trial for the murders of his wife Maggie and son Paul, is facing a new misdemeanor charge.

According to the Colleton County Sheriff's Office (CCSO), Murdaugh was arrested on Feb. 24 on a misdemeanor warrant issued by Colleton. He is being held for the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division (SLED).

[…]

In regards to the charge, a member of the Murdaugh family provided the following statement to ABC:

Alex Murdaugh charged with new misdemeanor

All the murdaugh lawyers and they do not know the laws on contraband?

They really don’t get it.

Omg, the Law & Crime attorney saying there was no smoking gun, got cha moment from CW’s cross. Umm what about ending with the Det Green interview, the first one AM gave after the murders in which none of the reasons given for his “paranoia” that caused him to lie had not happened yet. Also complaining that the state never asked him to produce the blue shirt, while that’s true, if I were a defendant and had a piece of evidence that could exonerate me, I would not have to be asked, I would be providing it. MOO

Yesterday was a very heavy day for the Satterfield, Hadwin and Harriet families. It was the four year anniversary of Gloria’s death. I am not an overly religious man, but I do believe she died for a purpose. And that purpose was to finally out and stop Alex Murdaugh’s thievery…

The prosecution's alleged motive for Alec Murdaugh to kill his wife and son was a secondary motive for simply to buy time. No doubt Alec loved his family and may have had a different, primary motive for killing Maggie and Paul. Alec was known to rescue Paul repeatedly from…

Looks like the circus outside the courthouse really grew for this supposed final
week. It's the "IN" thing to be seen on TV and the internet.

Step right up folks! To quote Mr Bob Dylan : " They're selling postcards of the hanging"

Welcome back, @Edvis! Didn't see you around last Friday, and thought you jumped off the rail car, didn't know if it was due to any over indulgence took over or issues with that dare chicken? ;)Sorry sleuths
Sorry sleuth Was hanging onto the rails of the train but had to bail and roll. I spent Friday afternoon at the hospital for back surgery and nerve repair and was released yesterday, they wanted to keep me for several more days but the surgery went good and able to take baby steps. Had to get out of there lol, beds are horrible and knew the ole train would get out of control with the chicken at the wheel and you all raiding the booze box car lol. So let's do this got my meds for pain and some spirits chilling in the ice car lol.

Looming exposure of true financial condition: AM knew he and MM were cash poor and that a loss in the Beach lawsuit would require liquidation of Moselle and Edisto, drastic contraction in his family’s existing lifestyle, and would expose their dire financial situation to others. This would be an extraordinarily humiliating experience that would trigger even more humiliation as creditors gained awareness of their own exposures.

Looming exposure of theft and cheating: AM was personally aware of all of his own thievery and of all the people he cheated, conned, and betrayed, most of whom on June 7 did not yet know they’d been stolen from or conned.

No way out: AM may have “had financial issues in the past“ as he admitted on the stand, but this time those issues were attended by the overhanging threat of the Beach lawsuit, the imminence of his father’s death (so Pappy couldn’t bail him out), and the beginning inquiries into misdirected funds - all things he had no control over. Exits out of the trap of his own making were closing and - absent an unusual event (settlement or inheritance) that would deliver large amounts of cash in to his coffers, AM had no escape hatch and no ability to create one.

MM was just beginning to experience signs that they were not as wealthy as AM had led her to believe they were.

Tinsley‘s Lever: Tinsley, who had reason to believe AM was wealthier than he was representing himself to be, was threatening to file a wrongful death suit against PM and MM in Beaufort, if AM didn’t settle or reveal his true financial condition in the existing suit against BM and AM.

AM’s Lever: Murders of PM and MM by unknown assailant(s) would halt the criminal proceedings against PM and related discovery into events the night of the boat crash, and at the same time would eliminate the possibility that Tinsley could employ a suit against PM and MM in Beaufort as a lever, and at the same time would put AM and BM in roles as victims who had experienced significant personal losses. This would place social and moral pressure on anyone subjecting the widower and surviving son to additional pain - including inquiries into unusual financial transactions at the law firm as well as the continuing Beach family civil suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Louiwebb