Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
i told her!! She says you are better off than her mom!!!!!!

And she also said at least you got the necesities!!!

roflmao!

Edited to add: Don't tell her that I actually took Friday off from work so that I could see Casey get released from jail.

they are probably gathered around the computer watching the house too. its free security!!

Wouldn't that just be weird? I can't imagine having a cam on my house but then again, I can't imagine losing my child for a month either.

Dirty? Ya mean like you are a real stalker??? Hmmm..maybe shes got a point!! LOL Mine is 23 so she thinks I am REALLY WARPED

Mine is 15 and she was like "wow Mom... you're not really just watching those people's house, right?" And I said, "no, of course not. that would be silly and obsessive."

Mine is 15 and she was like "wow Mom... you're not really just watching those people's house, right?" And I said, "no, of course not. that would be silly and obsessive."

LOLOL!!!!!!! I can hear you say that!

Kinda........We were asked to stop captioning.....ie......so we asked if it was ok to move to the parking lot.....we got the ok.

I went in there earlier today, but I would have been talking to myself, so I came here.

The Truck 20 Mobile Cam won't work for me :(
the mobile cam makes me nauseous...like watching something filmed with a shaky camera...if the mobile cam ends up anywhere stable and interesting, ,let me know!

Copsters....bet we'll get to watch musical parking spaces again.

515.jpg
[/IMG]

5:15 Pm Overhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads