NY NY - Rockaway Beach, 'John Valentine', WhtHispMale 3-5, UP2688, Disney sheet & duffle bag, Feb'05

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The little boy I think he should be checked with is little Jesus Matinez.(Nino)

It says on Namus his DNA is not available. So as far as I know DNA has not been checked for a possible match. This is not my family case so I have not called it in. I was wondering if some one would.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/19533/1/
Seriously, no DNA? Child Advocate groups should become familiar with NAMUS.. And then make sure ME are doing their job. Which is entering info into NAMUS.

Agreed with this poor child probably not reported missing, to begin with.

Rockaway Beach is truly out of the way. Not really the type of place you "pass through". It's gone through lots of changes in the past few years - physical (post storm Sandy renovations) and demographically (though it's still predominantly low-income housing, lately it's become more gentrified).

The vintage sheets could had been hand me downs maybe even from one of the parents. I know that my parents used lightly used crib sheets from an older cousin and she was born 12 years before me. Also my own mother kept some of me and my brothers cartoon sheets because we liked them so much when we were a kids, and she thought they could be used for our own kids.

Bumping this thread up with his current NAMUS link: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Original

This would be a good case for Parabon to take on. They could give him a facial reconstruction image with DNA and also do genetic genealogy to try to identify him. MOO.

I’m not familiar with how things work in Canada, but FWIW, when I saw the note I was reminded of the letters prison/jail inmates would write. I admittedly have never heard of this case so I don’t know the details, just offering my two cents.

“Please send this to the Brantford Police Please it’s about the newborn baby founds it is really important.”

Most times when inmates were indigent they’d be given a certain amount of paper and envelopes each week in order to correspond with their family or attorney or whatever, and the agency would then provide the postage at no cost to them. And more often then not, the vast majority of those inmates would/could not address the envelope themselves. Due to laziness, illiteracy or them having exceeded their limit of “free” mail to send.

So, they would write something very similar to this on the top of the paper or a piece of trash or whatever other creative means they came up with. Otherwise, they’d just write the letter, address the envelope, place the paper inside the envelope (without sealing it so that it can be checked for contraband prior to being mailed) and then turn the piece of mail over to an officer or place it in a designated spot (mailbox) to be picked up at certain times. Then we’d place the postage on it and put it in the mail. All of this is routinely done, there would be no need for instruction like this, “Please send this to...”, I guess is my point.

The postal system and prison/jail systems there may be totally different, but I thought I’d mention it just in case. There were several phrases or sentences that made me think of someone who was incarcerated. JMOO FWIW

Hope this poor guy can be identified :(

Well I don’t feel silly, at all! :confused::rolleyes:

Please disregard my previous post. Why on earth I thought this was the same child, I do not know.

I was referencing this UID in case anyone was curious. Mercy

The Doe Network: 2673UMON

I was totally confused but it was around 2 AM when I read your post (#56) and I decided I needed sleep and maybe it would make sense to me in the morning. LOL. I'm glad you figured it out and told us. Here is the thread for the Canada case you were thinking of: CANADA - Canada - Brantford, Ont, 'Baby Parker' Male Newborn 2673UMON, Jul'05

There are too many unidentified babies... Very sad that we have more than one from the same year. :(

I was totally confused but it was around 2 AM when I read your post (#56) and I decided I needed sleep and maybe it would make sense to me in the morning. LOL. I'm glad you figured it out and told us. Here is the thread for the Canada case you were thinking of: CANADA - Canada - Brantford, Ont, 'Baby Parker' Male Newborn 2673UMON, Jul'05

There are too many unidentified babies... Very sad that we have more than one from the same year. :(
Sorry for the confusion! ;)

thank you for the link! It is so very sad to see so many young ones.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back