Deceased/Not Found UK - Lisa Dorrian, 25, Bangor Northern Ireland, 28 Feb 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is Lisa’s 42nd birthday today, please keep her family in your thoughts

If you have any information please phone PSNI on 101 or if you wish to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or use their online reporting service. Alternatively, phone/text the family direct on their confidential line on 07912967034. They just want to find Lisa to be able to lay her to rest.

https://lisadorrian.co.uk/

Facebook:

Crimewatch Appeal:

BBC Timeline:
Timeline: The disappearance of Lisa Dorrian

#LetsFindLisa #MissingPersonsSupport #HelpBringThemHome

4128BDC7-535E-42E7-BC67-436051D8C97A.jpeg

What a powerful show Murder in the Badlands was. The most hard hitting statement for me was that the police and family are in no doubt about who Lisa’s killer is.
The story about ML & Lisa becoming startled and running different directions, never made sense to me. The reporter is bang on - if you were scared, you’d lock the door, not run out.
Hopefully enough pressure and exposure can be

Lengthy article.
April 16 2023
1681648218474.png
Lisa Dorrian (right) with her sisters Michelle and Joanne has been missing for 18 years
1681648294741.png
''Perhaps the most high-profile missing person case in Northern Ireland has been that of 25-year-old Lisa Dorrian from Bangor, County Down.
Lisa was last seen at a caravan park in Ballyhalbert, County Down, in the early hours of 28 February 2005.
On 13 March of that year a murder investigation opened. Despite hundreds of searches Lisa's body has never been found.
Lisa's sister Joanne said initially the family thought she was "just out of reach" and they would find her "very quickly".
"But I knew enough instinctively to get on to the police straight away," she added.

"I just knew in my gut that there was something wrong."
The following 18 years and the acceptance that Lisa was not coming home have affected the family in different ways.
"My mum never got over losing Lisa - all she ever wanted was to find her. Mum died seven years ago and we say she died of a broken heart, she was only 59," Joanne said.''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back