WV WV - Victor Shoemaker, 5, Kirby, 1 May 1994

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ants are the scourge of dorm/apartment life in my experience. It's not so bad now that winter is here but in the warmer months I can't leave food out in my room for an hour without ants getting at it.

Writing about cases such as Victor's has convinced me that, if I ever have kids, I will never leave them unattended in the woods for a minute, and I will never let them go hiking by themselves. It's asking for trouble -- even experienced adult hikers should use the buddy system.
I can't even have wrapped cough drops in my room. No joke.

Victor Shoemaker was featured amongst other images of "Missing Children" shown after the episode Lost in the series 7th Heaven! The episode aired November 2001.

very interesting case... I would say one of two things: either he got lost and died of cold, or his cousins did something to him... I don't think there was any external kidnapping, but I can't imagine that an 8-year-old and another 9 years old could do something to him without any trace being found...
and maybe they hurt him unintentionally, or he got hurt somehow unintentionally and they thought they would be blamed, so they made up the story that he had come home...
but passing the lie detector test would be difficult, unless they are sociopaths/psychopaths...

which is also very sad that this disappearance has divided his family... although I do not believe that his parents are to blame, it is evident that they are grieving and probably feel guilty that the children were not supervised... believing that Whether it was their cousins or a child predator, they are deflecting the blame from themselves... people of all ages and experience levels get lost in the woods all the time and succumb to the elements...
either way
rest in peace

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop