NJ NJ - Destiny Sanith, 27, from PA, seen @ convenience store, Folsom Borough, 4 Mar 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For some reason, the Sunoco keeps forcing itself into the back of my mind. I agree with one poster who noted this is probably not as complex as we are making it. "Smells" like a crime of opportunity. Why did she go out back of the Sunoco station...that's what's bugging me...

She hasn't gotten enough coverage. I really don't think she's in the woods behind the sunoco. Its too small and a well traveled area. I think someone took her, or threw her in the dumpster or something. I also don't believe she's alive. I think someone took advantage of her.

I don’t understand how a young woman can have an interaction with police and then disappear from a Wawa in a well-populated area with zero media attention.
Unless a yet unknown actor she thought trustworthy offered her a ride. The media seems to spend little attention on a person going missing unless it's a child or the family makes enough of a stink.

If Facebook is any indication, her loved ones remain in agony. I still don’t understand how a young woman can disappear subsequent to a police interaction, and MSM is largely silent.

My thoughts. She was meeting someone that she didn't want people to know about. It's says that police came in response to a suspicious person call and she was beside the vehicle. If she was not driving but impaired, then cops would not arrest normally. My guess is they told her to call a ride and she told them phone was dead so they took her to Wawa to use phone. She hung out there waiting for her ride. The Wawa near me in NJ growing up had no bathroom. Sunoco had one and it was in the back. Her ride came and that was it

I just cane across this thread and despite living in South Jersey & being a member of Websleuths, this is the first I heard about her case.

My husband tows for the NJSP. If a person is in possession of a vehicle that had no insurance or registration the vehicle is impounded/towed. If a person is operating a vehicle without a license and no one else is on scene with a valid DL, the car is also typically towed.

If the person operating a vehicle is suspected of being “under the influence” the car MUST be impounded and held for a minimum of 24 hours and can only be released once the vehicle’s owner provides proof of registration and insurance too the impounding police dept and obtaining a release that must be provided to the impounding company. If the vehicle is being driven from the impound location, a valid DL must also be provided.

This is MANDATORY per John’s Law - named after “Navy Ensign John Robert Elliott, had been killed in a drunk driving crash” in 2000. In that case, a suspected impaired driver was taken into police custody and the vehicle was allowed to be parked, rather than impounded at the time. The driver had someone pick him up when released from police custody and he returned to the vehicle and drove off while still impaired, tragically crashing into and killing John Elliott.

So I doubt that Destiny was under the influence/impaired or the vehicle would have been towed.

I don’t have any idea what happened to Destiny, but I do have some concerns in light of the more recent disappearance of Danielle Lopez from the Pines - as well as a few other missing women from this general area recently. Ironically, Destiny and Danielle were both seen at a WaWa immediately before there disappearance - not that I think there is any significance to this as WaWa’s are soooooo common here.

Last edited:
Just bumped on this intriguing one. Trying to understand dynamics as info is strange, so sorry if I missed some older posts and I’m not from there so ignorant of the surroundings. It is stated that they found the car at 301 Black Horse Pike, Williamstown, NJ 08094, which is angelo s pizzeria with a parking lot, and that NJ police drove her 1 mile up to a wawa. The wawa ca 1 mile up is now closed. Then there is info about seeing her walk across to a sunocu station, but there is none next to that wawa. There is one 9 miles up, which is 11 mins on foot from the new wawa up the same road. I’m I mising sth?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back