NJ NJ - Destiny Sanith, 27, from PA, seen @ convenience store, Folsom Borough, 4 Mar 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So the more I think about this, the less I think she's in that patch of woods by the blue hole. Its not that big, and its very popular. I think one of two things happened: She was killed and put into a dumpster in the area, never to be found, or she was abducted, killed, and moved somewhere more remote. Remember, there are thousands of acres of woods to chose from. Why leave a body within walking distance of people when you can easily drive to a more remote area, put a bit of sane on top, and leave and no one will find her.

Again, more pondering, but I think the best bet of finding her won't come until hunting season. Hunters can spot a leaf out of place at 100 yards. But I think the earliest season starts in September.

So the more I think about this, the less I think she's in that patch of woods by the blue hole. Its not that big, and its very popular. I think one of two things happened: She was killed and put into a dumpster in the area, never to be found, or she was abducted, killed, and moved somewhere more remote. Remember, there are thousands of acres of woods to chose from. Why leave a body within walking distance of people when you can easily drive to a more remote area, put a bit of sane on top, and leave and no one will find her.

Again, more pondering, but I think the best bet of finding her won't come until hunting season. Hunters can spot a leaf out of place at 100 yards. But I think the earliest season starts in September.
If she was put into a dumpster wouldn’t they have found her already?

It’s so odd no one saw this or heard anything, wouldn’t she have screamed? I guess it’s possible no one heard or she knew the people so she didn’t think she had to be worried about anything at first.

Considering no media coverage, even when I contact some who reported on the case in the beginning, they have no follow up. I asked about the recent situation with police activity, nothing. She isn't being found, LE is working slow, and the media is acting like this case never existed. In March, I had a NJ friend in LE who was also looking into it, but it isn't their jurisdiction and they didn't hear anything. So I'm not sure how South Jersey LE is doing in terms of their investigation, or if it's just on Philly PD.

Last edited:
As far as law enforcement goes, whether it is in their jurisdiction or not, I don’t think they should be relied upon at this point. If the family has a private investigator focusing on this every day we can only hope that they will find something sooner than later.

As far as law enforcement goes, whether it is in their jurisdiction or not, I don’t think they should be relied upon at this point. If the family has a private investigator focusing on this every day we can only hope that they will find something sooner than later.
If I recall correctly, PD wouldn't even set up a search because they couldn't confirm if Destiny left on foot or by vehicle.

If I recall correctly, PD wouldn't even set up a search because they couldn't confirm if Destiny left on foot or by vehicle.

That doesn’t make sense - PD, not you. Everything I’ve seen says she was last seen on foot by the store. Surely someone would take note if her mother’s car was moved from the side of the road? And where is that car - do we know what happened to it? Towed? Does the mother have it?

Just for the record, I believe NJ State police are involved, not "South Jersey" police. Just want to make that clear. And State Police generally don't care about things like this. Should, but don't. Unfortunately I don't expect the NJSP to figure this out. Was there any evidence that Destiny went into the woods ever found? Is it possible she was placed in a dumpster that same night?

Just for the record, I believe NJ State police are involved, not "South Jersey" police. Just want to make that clear. And State Police generally don't care about things like this. Should, but don't. Unfortunately I don't expect the NJSP to figure this out. Was there any evidence that Destiny went into the woods ever found? Is it possible she was placed in a dumpster that same night?
Anything is possible at this point, I just hope the family gets closure. If she was in a dumpster is there a landfill they go to in particular to release the waste?

There should be. Commercial dumpsters have to contract out for trash removal. There aren't that many in SNJ. The business owner should be able to identify the private company that took the dumpster, and that company should be able to say where it was dumped. Should, being the operative word here.

I feel like if it was dumpster, they would've noticed or something if there's active missing person case. I'm wondering if they dumpster companies are informed or kept informed to look out for things. In a perfect world maybe

Has anyone spoken to the people that worked in the area? It's been 4 months. If anything turned up in a dumpster, wouldn't it have been discovered by now? There's likely that someone has her, and is trying to buy themselves more time. It's strange the police found nothing from phone history that could help lead to something.

Did a PI get involved? There were brief mentions of plans to retain one back around April, I think.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back