NJ NJ - Destiny Sanith, 27, from PA, seen @ convenience store, Folsom Borough, 4 Mar 2022

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do we know if this is being handled by local LE or state LE?

I mean no clue and I think they got a Private Investigator. I will say if the police came and she left car there maybe she was not in right mindset?? Or took something… that could make her vulnerable to any predators. My gut tells me and I don’t like saying this but when or if they find her it’s gonna be an accidental finding by someone else. If someone has her and she is being held somewhere then they need to start going to surrounding neighborhoods and asking questions.

Search and Rescue is the red headed stepchild of First Responders. In most states they get no funding, yet are required to have specific equipment and mandated training. In all cases that I am aware of, SAR teams cannot just go out looking unless invited by a "responsible authority" as in the County, State, LE or Town Mayor. Volunteers searching is another matter and depends on landowners consent to search the property. Sometimes LE will bar searches due to "ongoing investigation". Searching is expensive and requires support by an incident command structure.

When a car is involved, usually there’s some mention of its contents. When a person is missing, there’s usually some mention of items believed to be in her possession. Keys, wallet, phone, for starters. I haven’t seen anything mentioned other than a backpack.

So I went to Folsom Bor.'s website to see if they even HAVE a police department, and it looks like they don't. So they're handled by State Police. That would explain why LE isn't actively working on this case (at least publicly). State Troopers won't generally take a missing person's case seriously. I'm pretty sad that her case isn't being picked up in the MSM like nj.com or anything. And no updates from the family, or State Police, or anyone!!!

I was going to go to the area around the Wawa/Sunoco/pizza place with my husband tomorrow but the weather is terrible this weekend. We’ll probably go next weekend and look around the area.

If we only knew why she was in South Jersey it would help to make sense of the timeline.

Is there a reason why the reason for being in SJ isn't mentioned? Usually there'd be at least some guesses - a paramour, job, habit.

I’m trying to upload two videos that I took of the area, but it’s saying files are too big for server to process. They’re about 2 to 3 minutes. Can someone tell me what I need to do? Thanks.

I’m trying to upload two videos that I took of the area, but it’s saying files are too big for server to process. They’re about 2 to 3 minutes. Can someone tell me what I need to do? Thanks.
I am not sure what to do, but would like to see them if you have YT or anything, thank you for doing that

What was wrong with the car? Mechanical issue? Out of fuel?
No one officially has said what was wrong. And IIRC there was someone who insinuated there wasn't anything wrong with the car at all, but LE wouldn't let DS drive it. I'm not sure I believe that, but if that's true that's an added twist.

From NAMUS:
On 03/05/2022 the above female was reported missing from her residence in Philadelphia after she did not return home after asking her mother to borrow her vehicle on 03/03/22. Through investigation it was discovered that the female was stopped by the New Jersey State Police in Folsom NJ at aprx 5:21AM 0n 03/04/22 by the vehicle after receiving a call for a suspicious person. After a brief interaction with the officers she was transported to a nearby WAWA convenience store located at 301 E. Black Horse Pike in Williamstown NJ. The complainant has not been seen or heard from since.
Missing Person / NamUs #MP90301
Just catching up in here

So- basically, LE is the last to see her, correct ???

Hmmm

Just catching up in here

So- basically, LE is the last to see her, correct ???

Hmmm

No - she was captured on Wawa's cameras. Now, if anyone saw her at Wawa or Sunoco or anywhere after her LE interaction, I haven't seen it.

Thanks for the video's @Kimkimba! She could have easily been dragged off into those wooded sections. Nothing short of a grid search of the wooded sections is going to rule out that scenario.

So If she wasn’t allowed to drive it then she must have been under the influence..-also cars have trackers now… she could have been under influence if some drug and tried to take the tracker off if she realized there was one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back