Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) #78

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Mr Savage also remembered the local whose behaviour was branded 'highly suspicious' by the podcast - but the concerns were dismissed by the pensioner.

'Yeah that old bloke who was living rough through the bush on the other side [of the property where William vanished],' Mr Savage told Daily Mail Australia on Wednesday.

Mr Savage also remembered the local whose behaviour was branded 'highly suspicious' by the podcast - but the concerns were dismissed by the pensioner.

'Yeah that old bloke who was living rough through the bush on the other side [of the property where William vanished],' Mr Savage told Daily Mail Australia on Wednesday.

:rolleyes:

The man was investigated and questioned. That is how Jubes found the man had a 'shrine' of Jubes and William. Lots of photos (I think from articles) tacked up on his wall. He is the man who had dead animals hanging in his trees. They found no proof about William.

imo

:rolleyes:

The man was investigated and questioned. That is how Jubes found the man had a 'shrine' of Jubes and William. Lots of photos (I think from articles) tacked up on his wall. He is the man who had dead animals hanging in his trees. They found no proof about William.

imo
I wonder when he was first questioned & what his alibi was??

I also wonder if he has a friend called Lyn the person PS stopped to chat with who had a caravan?

I wonder when he was first questioned & what his alibi was??

I also wonder if he has a friend called Lyn the person PS stopped to chat with who had a caravan?

Jubes started looking at him in 'the new year of 2016'. (I don't know if Rupp looked at him at all).

In "I Catch Killers" Jubes explains how the man's name kept coming up with the locals. And he worried Jubes. He said that the man's house looked like the bush had grown right over it. Bodies of dead animals strung up with string. His worry deepened when they saw the 'shrine' at the end of the man's bed ... a photo of William and quotes from Jubes taken from newspapers. The quotes said they would never give up on trying to find William.

Jubes suspected the man was an attention seeker. He was lonely and didn't want Jubes to leave his house. But they put him under surveillance.

Jubes asked an officer (Greg) to look at where they could place surveillance cameras on the man. And that is when Greg met Paul Savage and PS seemed overly interested in the case. Jubes said they had only just released to the media about the two cars that FM saw on Benaroon Drive and PS immediately started talking to Greg about the cars and how he had seen them sometime before William went missing (not that day).

(All from pages 269-270 of I Catch Killers by Gary Jubelin, kindle version)

Last edited:

So Savage knows who did it, but it's not the bloke who was living rough?
And doesn't know why he was targetted instead?
Hmmm ok.

Jubes started looking at him in 'the new year of 2016'. (I don't know if Rupp looked at him at all).

In "I Catch Killers" Jubes explains how the man's name kept coming up with the locals. And he worried Jubes. He said that the man's house looked like the bush had grown right over it. Bodies of dead animals strung up with string. His worry deepened when they saw the 'shrine' at the end of the man's bed ... a photo of William and quotes from Jubes taken from newspapers. The quotes said they would never give up on trying to find William.

Jubes suspected the man was an attention seeker. He was lonely and didn't want Jubes to leave his house. But they put him under surveillance.

Jubes asked an officer (Greg) to look at where they could place surveillance cameras on the man. And that is when Greg met Paul Savage and PS seemed overly interested in the case. Jubes said they had only just released to the media about the two cars that FM saw on Benaroon Drive and PS immediately started talking to Greg about the cars and how he had seen them sometime before William went missing (not that day).

(All from pages 269-270 of I Catch Killers by Gary Jubelin)
Yes, but surely he was looked into before than.

Especially by Det Laura Beecroft ( she did so much work on this case ) which included :

She came on the case in Sep 2015

• Re Canvass of all off Kendall
  • Re Interview everybody to check anything missed
  • This included all people in township of Kendall and vehicles, including non - residents. Every house & business. Their status as renters / home owners / share houses etc. Not only people in Kendall that day but occupation of people past 12 months.
  • She had an amazing spreadsheet that was extremely detailed ( annex A )
  • Wanted to when & how all these people became aware of WT missing
  • Took months to complete
  • Developed POI packages - for more targeted inquires from a low threshold ( risk )
  • Did a timeline Document ( # 262 )
Few interesting bits from x examination of Det Beecroft

McGory ( for PS ) - PS statement march 2015 & Interview 16/8/2017 , 20/9/17 video
walkthru

Swift ( For Bio dad ) : MFC left house @ 08:55

To me, it doesn't look like statements were taken of neighbours until months later???
Swift : MFC left house @ 08:55

So Savage knows who did it, but it's not the bloke who was living rough?
And doesn't know why he was targetted instead?
Hmmm ok.

IMO, going by the reports of the litany of stupid things he said and did around Kendall, Savage is a nut case. Also IMO, Jubelin wasted too much time on him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back