NJ NJ - Destiny Sanith, 27, from PA, seen @ convenience store, Folsom Borough, 4 Mar 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did anyone see on abc news the lady that was abducted in South Brunswick today. She was in a tractor car a white one. I saw it on Facebook. I don’t think it has anything to do with Destiny but the woman was trying to escape in broad daylight at a busy highway. It makes you realize that this is becoming the norm and it is quite possible Destiny got kidnapped in broad daylight. There were cameras and a witness too for the lady in South Brunswick so they probably will find her a lot sooner if not at any moment. It just seems odd that there is no footage like that of Destiny after she left the wawa. It was during the week and during a time people are going to work or starting their days.

Did anyone see on abc news the lady that was abducted in South Brunswick today. She was in a tractor car a white one. I saw it on Facebook. I don’t think it has anything to do with Destiny but the woman was trying to escape in broad daylight at a busy highway. It makes you realize that this is becoming the norm and it is quite possible Destiny got kidnapped in broad daylight. There were cameras and a witness too for the lady in South Brunswick so they probably will find her a lot sooner if not at any moment. It just seems odd that there is no footage like that of Destiny after she left the wawa. It was during the week and during a time people are going to work or starting their days.
I just read an article about it on Fox News-posted 3 hours ago. Disturbing details about her being bloodied and screaming for help.
Almost reminded me of a criminal minds episode.
Can’t imagine there isn’t some identifiers in truck.

I think they found the girl and man from yesterday that was trying to get help from the tractor cab. It seems like they know each other, there is supposed to be a press conference about it at 7. It sounds like it may have been a domestic dispute, at least she is safe hopefully.

I know someone said on here that in Sept or the fall the hunters go back in the woods again. So maybe once there is more activity going on in that area hopefully something will come up.

So If she wasn’t allowed to drive it then she must have been under the influence..-also cars have trackers now… she could have been under influence if some drug and tried to take the tracker off if she realized there was one.

I'm thinking more like an expired/suspended DL.

I’m confused.

- She had some kind of LE interaction in Folsom Borough, Atlantic County. Some sites - including NAMUS - state LE took her to the Wawa at 301 E. Black Horse Pike in Williamstown, Gloucester County and other articles state the Wawa in Folsom Borough, Atlantic County. Is this some weird NJ thing where the same Wawa has two different address in two different counties, or did she visit two Wawas?

- She was on camera leaving Wawa around 9am. The LE interaction was around 5:20am. What happened in those hours? Was she at Wawa? From NAMUS:
“Through investigation it was discovered
that the female was stopped by the New Jersey State Police in Folsom NJ at aprx 5:21AM 0n 03/04/22 by the vehicle after receiving a call for a suspicious person. After a brief interaction with the officers she was transported to a nearby WAWA convenience store located at 301 E. Black Horse Pike in Williamstown NJ.”

Williamstown, Gloucester County: Missing Person / NamUs #MP90301

Folsom Borough, Atlantic County: State Police Search for Missing Woman Last Seen in Atlantic County

I’m confused.

- She had some kind of LE interaction in Folsom Borough, Atlantic County. Some sites - including NAMUS - state LE took her to the Wawa at 301 E. Black Horse Pike in Williamstown, Gloucester County and other articles state the Wawa in Folsom Borough, Atlantic County. Is this some weird NJ thing where the same Wawa has two different address in two different counties, or did she visit two Wawas?

- She was on camera leaving Wawa around 9am. The LE interaction was around 5:20am. What happened in those hours? Was she at Wawa? From NAMUS:
“Through investigation it was discovered
that the female was stopped by the New Jersey State Police in Folsom NJ at aprx 5:21AM 0n 03/04/22 by the vehicle after receiving a call for a suspicious person. After a brief interaction with the officers she was transported to a nearby WAWA convenience store located at 301 E. Black Horse Pike in Williamstown NJ.”

Williamstown, Gloucester County: Missing Person / NamUs #MP90301

Folsom Borough, Atlantic County: State Police Search for Missing Woman Last Seen in Atlantic County

She was dropped off at the Wawa location on East Black Horse Pike. When I Google "Folsom Borough New Jersey Wawa" it brings up the Black Horse Pike location. There's only one that I'm aware of.

Destiny was on camera walking behind the Sunoco gas station (across the street from Wawa) around 9am, not leaving Wawa.
She was at the Sunoco for an hour or so talking with employees before she walked around back and disappeared from view.
So that means she had to arrive at the Sunoco around 8am?

Her initial interaction with police was approximately 5:20 am.
There's no mention how long that interaction lasted except that it was brief and no mention of the exact time she was dropped off at Wawa by police. That would leave maybe a couple hours where we have no idea where or what she was doing. She used the phone at Wawa. Maybe she was hanging around waiting for someone to call her back?

<modsnip - not an approved source>

IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
If that was the case the police would have booked her wouldn’t they?
Not necessarily. The laws here aren't that stringent. As long as she's not driving they won't arrest her. They DO impound the car, but if the car was not drivable anyway there's no use in doing so. So they'll just make sure she isn't going to drive, give her a ticket, and leave.

Now, if no ticket was issued, that means there's something else going on. Suspended DL etc. always merits a ticket. So does expired insurance. I wonder if anyone has filed an OPRA request for any and all tickets issued by state police on that day in fulsom. I'm curious how LE would respond.... anyone want to try?

If that was the case the police would have booked her wouldn’t they?
Not necessarily. I'm from KS and state law leaves it up to the jurisdictions on whether to book or ticket driving on a suspended. My home town goes as far as to leave it up to the officer. However, the suspended drive isn't allowed to drive. I can recall two different situations where LE has told friends if you can get someone down here to drive your car in so and so amount of time I'll just ticket you. They would not just let them park it and walk, I assume to keep them from dipping out long enough for the cop to leave and returning to drive.

Not necessarily. I'm from KS and state law leaves it up to the jurisdictions on whether to book or ticket driving on a suspended. My home town goes as far as to leave it up to the officer. However, the suspended drive isn't allowed to drive. I can recall two different situations where LE has told friends if you can get someone down here to drive your car in so and so amount of time I'll just ticket you. They would not just let them park it and walk, I assume to keep them from dipping out long enough for the cop to leave and returning to drive.
I think at this point, given the amount of time, it’s not as complex as we think. I think she went into the woods and her body is either in the lake area or buried. I know it’s harsh but there really isn’t anywhere to go in that area by foot at least. If she knew someone that lived there it would have been figured out already if she was visiting them esp if there is a PI on the case or they have an alibi. She was most likely assaulted by a sicko serial killer imo. If I were investigating I’d be looking into the sex offenders in that area. No one has found her bc their not searching the woods. If the police were able to get to do that and search the entire area I think they will find her.

Why hasn’t anyone (family, friends, LE) released anything about her phone and where it last pinged? Obviously search warrants for providers do take a while but I’ve seen nothing about “Find My Phone” or “we tried calling and it went straight to voicemail.”

I’m somewhat inclined to think she panicked about the car and/or LE interaction and intended to hide out for a bit. Perhaps she subsequently met with trouble (similar to some of the Maura Murray theories).

This is indeed a sad case. She went missing in an area who's wooded portions are very difficult to search (from personal experience). I too am curious about the lack of followup details from LE and social media.

This is a case where the unwritten rules of American social currency kick in and it gets really sad. Whenever I read of upset around the fact that pretty white girls get all the media attention when they go missing, I take into consideration the fact that a disproportionate number of pretty white girl parents frequently have (1) cash, (2) legalized immigration status, (3) the ability to stand in front of the Sunoco FREAKING OUT until the community and then the Philly news takes notice and (4) the social networks to get LE attention (“my friend’s daughter is missing,” she says to her brother, the sheriff, or to her high school friend the best attorney in town … that kind of stuff). Oh, and (6) the ability to get time off work paid and drive an hour plus to an unfamiliar place repeatedly.

It’s very sad to me that when these effects don’t kick in, stories are forgotten.

My theory: she was either going to or heading out of AC. She was on Black Horse Pike rather than the Atlantic City Expressway, likely avoiding tolls OR heading to the motels closer to AC along that route (longstanding Websleuthers might remember Eastbound Strangler - Wikipedia). Her behavior was erratic, suggesting to me some form of crisis. I believe she’s in the woods.

If anyone is in touch with the family and ever wants to join me for a little freakout in front of the Sunoco, message me. A few of us and I think we could get the PHL news to cover this, especially on the one-year anniversary (coming up) but a family member would need to be willing to speak.

What condition was the car in? Was anything inside touched?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back