GUILTY CA - Mark & Jacob Iskander, 11 and 9, Killed by Drunk Socialite Rebecca Grossman in Veh vs Ped Hit & Run - Los Angeles, 2020 *GUILTY on all counts*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has anyone seen any updates on this trial? Was it still in session this week?
Updating my post......
"Under cross examination, lead defense attorney Tony Buzbee asked Grasso why it took her three years to come forward. She had been traumatized by the situation, she said. She also had concerns about health-related privacy laws, she told a prosecutor. After checking with a supervisor, she found out it would not violate those laws, Grasso said.
BBM: She was worried about "health related privacy laws?" I'm afraid she has much bigger fish to worry about IMO.
The trial is expected to resume Monday."

Last edited:
I am not finding usual updates for this trial. And I am really tired of Rebecca Grossman being referred to as a "Socialite". Is this a term meant to be used for people who have a higher social status?
It is offensive to me.

I found an interesting article yesterday, that the defendant had taken a special class to learn how to drive her Mercedes at racing speed. This information was not allowed in court.

Has anyone seen any updates on this trial? Was it still in session this week?
Updating my post......
"Under cross examination, lead defense attorney Tony Buzbee asked Grasso why it took her three years to come forward. She had been traumatized by the situation, she said. She also had concerns about health-related privacy laws, she told a prosecutor. After checking with a supervisor, she found out it would not violate those laws, Grasso said.
BBM: She was worried about "health related privacy laws?" I'm afraid she has much bigger fish to worry about IMO.
The trial is expected to resume Monday."

Thanks. I should have double checked your post. I was going crazy wondering why no updates today.

I wonder if the delay is due to some last minute changes in defense? This trial has not been going well to RG, INMO. And threatening to throw out the mom, for showing emotion over testimony about her two dead sons...who wouldn't be an emotional basket case?! I don't think that the jury is buying the narrative that it was the BF who killed the kids.

Two pages back the DM article states that Grossman's defense is going to prove there was another vehicle that hit the two children, and this would prove both Erickson and Grossman were both innocent.

I am dumbfounded. They are going to go with an unknown third vehicle excuse?

Last edited:
Wow.
  • California Highway Patrol Officer Robert Leffler testified Thursday that he pulled over Rebecca Grossman for speeding in her black Land Rover SUV in March 2013
  • Leffler said, 'She was frustrated to a degree where she said she hoped I don't need the services of the Burn Center in the future'

Wow.
  • California Highway Patrol Officer Robert Leffler testified Thursday that he pulled over Rebecca Grossman for speeding in her black Land Rover SUV in March 2013
  • Leffler said, 'She was frustrated to a degree where she said she hoped I don't need the services of the Burn Center in the future'
The entitlement from this piece of garbage is just gross (no pun intended). I hope she's found guilty and slapped with a long prison term. It seems like she's never had to suffer the consequences of her actions and it's about time she did.

I've been following this case since it first hit the news. Does anyone know why the coverage of this trial is slim to none? The only place I can find up to date info (actually 1 day behind) is DM... I found 1 CA. newspaper that has posted a tweet or two occasionally. I would like to find out how many more witnesses the prosecution has left and when her defense begins.
I read that Grossman's daughter has a website up and running defending her Mother. It's truly reprehensible!

"She apologized; her husband was called into work, and she was dashing to get her children," Leffler shared about how the interaction started.

After giving her the ticket, Leffler said he informed her about the dangers of driving at such speeds. "She was frustrated to a degree where she said she hoped I don't need the services of the Burn Center in the future," he testified.

That alleged remark was seemingly referring to the Grossman Burn Center run by her husband, Peter Grossman.

During cross-examination, her lead defense attorney, Tony Buzbee fired back, asking, "You just remembered that?" Buzbee noted that happened more than a decade ago.

The law enforcement officer said news accounts of Grossman's case had triggered his memory, and he "immediately recognized the name" and recalled their interaction.

"The pattern of the injuries is essentially a match to the pattern of the grille," Dr. Matthew Miller, a pathologist with the San Bernardino medical examiner, told jurors about how it matched Grossman's vehicle.

Traffic accident reconstruction expert Jeffrey Muttart also went under oath this week to state that Erickson told an investigator "he did not hit anybody" but did see two boys in the crosswalk and a reflective scooter, which their sibling Zachary had been on.

I've been following this case since it first hit the news. Does anyone know why the coverage of this trial is slim to none? The only place I can find up to date info (actually 1 day behind) is DM... I found 1 CA. newspaper that has posted a tweet or two occasionally. I would like to find out how many more witnesses the prosecution has left and when her defense begins.
I read that Grossman's daughter has a website up and running defending her Mother. It's truly reprehensible!
The LA times is covering it. The prosecution rested on Friday. Here are two articles, one published on Feb. 9 and one published today.

I find Grossman's statement to be awful and manipulative.

"I wish I had not looked away" is tactitly blaming the woman in the online skates for distracting her.

That woman was the mother of the children.

Grossman is not showing any personal accountability. She didn't say I wish I wasn't driving at least 71 mph in a 45 mph zone, or I wish I wasn't intoxicated, or I wish I had stopped and rendered aid.

I hope the jury can see through the big act and the awful awful lies.

The LA times is covering it. The prosecution rested on Friday. Here are two articles, one published on Feb. 9 and one published today.

Thank you for the info, I really appreciate it. I'll be thinking of the boys' parents next week. I am sure it will be so difficult listening to the defense next week.

"I wish I had not looked away" is tactitly blaming the woman in the online skates for distracting her.

Grossman is not showing any personal accountability. She didn't say I wish I wasn't driving at least 71 mph in a 45 mph zone, or I wish I wasn't intoxicated, or I wish I had stopped and rendered aid.

Yes, it's truly awful. I don't understand how her husband can stand by her either. Does he feel obligated because of his wedding vows? There must be ulterior motives that I just don't understand.

This literally made my stomach drop and my heart hurt. I did not know this.

Years ago, my friend was killed by a driver who should have never been driving. The woman who killed her was married to a wealthy man, she never got even a day of jail. I am afraid that this will have a similar outcome.

I’m so sorry.
Sincerely I don’t know how I could go on knowing I was responsible for someone else losing their life.

I’m so sorry.
Sincerely I don’t know how I could go on knowing I was responsible for someone else losing their life.

Thank you. I don't think that the woman who killed Josie cared. She selfishly was driving, when it was obvious she should have never had access to car keys.

Same as this "Socialite"...fine drink your lunch, take Valium, but don't drive home, and race your car! I will know that the United States is absolutely lawless if she doesn't go to prison.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13
Back