AZ AZ - Grand Canyon, 'Little Miss X' UP9859, Wht/Hisp Fem, 11-17, nail file case "P" & "R", Oct'58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JMO But I would personally be beyond shocked if Little Miss X was Evelyn. I am certain that Evelyn died in Wisconsin that night inside that house. I think her remains were buried in the woods. MOO
I agree with this. I feel Evelyn's remains are still in Wisconsin. Hopefully she's found soon.

On the other hand, I feel it should still be ruled out, just in case.

Does anyone actually know for certain whether Donnis Redman was officially ruled out? I was going to suggest her as well, then saw many others before me had had the same idea. Donnis/Pinky checks all the boxes for being a perfect match, and there are still 0 exclusions listed for this doe.

Does anyone actually know for certain whether Donnis Redman was officially ruled out? I was going to suggest her as well, then saw many others before me had had the same idea. Donnis/Pinky checks all the boxes for being a perfect match, and there are still 0 exclusions listed for this doe.
They "ruled her out" on descriptors that don't really hold up in modern investigations. I remember some points from earlier on the thread so I'll just list them here.

1. They believed LMX had darker skin than Pinky.
2. They believed LMX had darker hair than Pinky.

In a bit of a summary, no, they never ruled her out using DNA or dental records, as LMX has no DNA and Pinky has no dentals available, at least to my knowledge.

In other news, we have found the photos of LMX's skull that used to be on her NamUs by using the Wayback Machine, but I'm worried releasing them may be insensitive.

I also never got anything back on that clay bust that may have been made in the 60s. I'm assuming that the photos of the bust are either lost or LE doesn't want them released.

The bust may well be useless either way. Who knows if it would even be accurate? I have been scouring the internet databases of Arizona and California papers of the time, but so far no luck in identifying any leads.

Edit: In case this wasn't already up, I did find the original Arizona Sun article about the discovery

Last edited:
The bust may well be useless either way. Who knows if it would even be accurate? I have been scouring the internet databases of Arizona and California papers of the time, but so far no luck in identifying any leads.

Edit: In case this wasn't already up, I did find the original Arizona Sun article about the discovery
Very interesting article. It also states a second skeleton was found, and a saddle? Did I read that correctly?

I have a question maybe someone here will be able to answer. She was wearing "WorldFamous Graff California Wear". Does this imply that she was from California, or would Graff be selling clothing in all states?

She has been mentioned several times and they say it is not her. Though the P.R. on the bottle seems like a good lead. I could not access the article above, but did it say a male was found with the UID?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back