GUILTY TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never comment, seriously, NEVER! Just going to say, I had to close my live stream can’t take listening to Prior anymore, what a doofus. I feel so sorry for the jurors who are stuck listening. Actually by this time I would resort to counting ceiling tiles, lines on the floor, number of people ANYTHING so I don’t have to hear this man.

I feel a need to clarify…. MG did not wait 10 days to tell LE she did not have JJ with her.

I do not know exactly when she called them - but after talking to DW she knew she needed to tell the whole story and she called while she was out of town - it was over the Thanksgiving holiday - and they told her they wanted to sit down and interview her and for her to give them a call when she got back to town.

Prior is sure going for it and rewriting history at the same time. How many times can he repeat himself?

ETA can anyone explain the logic in respect to the target of the ‘paint ball’ shooting being Chad and not Tammy? If it had been Chad and the shooting successful, how could Lori benefit from life insurance?

I never comment, seriously, NEVER! Just going to say, I had to close my live stream can’t take listening to Prior anymore, what a doofus. I feel so sorry for the jurors who are stuck listening. Actually by this time I would resort to counting ceiling tiles, lines on the floor, number of people ANYTHING so I don’t have to hear this man.
You should comment more! :)

More CD facial expressions during the prosecution's testimony.

((PART III))

(15) While the prosecution plays the 911 call from Tammy's death, CD looks down, but his lips seem to almost turn up a bit. Duper's delight? No sign of tears
View attachment 506642

(16) Another Smug Chad head-shake (with bonus finger-steepling) when Blake questions the inconsistencies in Chad & Garth's stories about Tammy falling out of bed.
View attachment 506643

(17) Odd look here when Blake is talking about Alex staying in Idaho to help CD with something the day Tammy dies. He turns his head toward the jury (something he had been seeming to avoid) and arches his brows.
View attachment 506645

(18) Smug Chad gives another head-shake to a reference to MacKay Abagglan before Blake even has a chance to vocalize what MacKay said.
View attachment 506649

(19) A nod when Blake mentions CD telling the coroner that Tammy had seizures, and then he does this glance-at-the-jury eyebrow-raise again when Blake says nothing in Tammy's medical records indicate she had blood pressure issues.
View attachment 506650

(20) THIS? THIS is the look you're going to plaster on your face while a prosecutor is talking about your wife's death???
View attachment 506653

(21) "Dark people, possessed people? The body has to die" earns another Smug Chad head-shake.
View attachment 506660

(22) This time when Blake mentions "we know what has to happen to the body," Smug CD does a little mocking head-waggle
View attachment 506662

(23) Very openly eyeing the jury as Blake talks about him being the leader of the Church of the Firstborn. It's like he's trying to read them and get a feel for who's buying it.
View attachment 506665

(24) Another contemptuous "can you believe this?" eye-raise toward the jury when Blake mentions that Tammy's cause of death was a homicide
View attachment 506670

((to be continued))
More CD facial expressions during the prosecution's testimony.

((PART IV))

(25) Some MAJOR narcissistic chin-raising going on here when Blake is talking about Tammy's cause of death being declared a homicide. This is all so beneath him.
1717016068800.png

(26) We get another very small head-shake from CD when Blake says that Tammy's bruises could be consistent with her being restrained. A couple seconds later, when Blake mentions the toxicology tests, he raises is brows again. Another head-shake when Blake mentions that Tammy's friends indicated she had no known health issues. The prosecution is talking about his dead wife here, and he seems to be AMUSED at the idea that she was a healthy, vivacious woman with so much to live for.
1717016296426.png

(27) Another "amused" head-shake as Blake recounts the various inconsistencies in what CD told people about Tammy's death
1717016508720.png

(28) Brief "mastermind" finger-steepling and pronounced chin-raise of disdain when Blake quotes CD's claim that it was all a misunderstanding and everything would be cleared up in time.
1717016634287.png

(29) Peculiar place for a head-shake here. Blake mentions that Tylee was discarded in the pet cemetery, with some of her remains in the fire pit as well. These are provable facts, so what does CD have to shake his head about (with the contemptuous, asymmetrical upturn of his mouth) here?
1717016797107.png

(30) Blake mentions the testimony of Melanie, Zulema, Ian, and Melani, and CD shoots another one of those contemptuous "you don't really believe them?" looks toward the jury, along with another head-shake.
1717017116940.png

(31) Another very noticeable, contemptuous head-shake when Blake says that CD googled "SSW winds"
1717017271945.png

(32) "Alex Cox attempted to shoot Tammy" gets a very small head-shake with a BIG lip-slant.
1717017527313.png

(33) CD's expression while Blake is talking about Tammy's death. Absolutely cold and unfeeling.
1717017849158.png

(34) CD's expression while Blake is talking about Tylee's death. Probably the scariest screencap I grabbed all day. When Blake starts talking about JJ, he switches back to his previous "holier-than-thou" expression that he used when she was talking about Tammy's death, but there's something about Tylee's death in particular that shifts his demeanor.
1717017733845.png

Sorry for the delay--- it is very slow with updating for me today

3:07 p.m. Prior says Alex was going to kill Chad next. He refers to text messages between Melanie Gibb and Rob Wood including one exchange Melanie Gibb had with Keith Morrison about Melanie’s intent to protect the church. “Why is Melanie Gibb telling a prosecutor in a criminal case that we need to protect the church?” Prior asks.

3:04 p.m. Prior says Alex burned Tylee’s body somewhere in Fremont or Madison County and then put it in the ground. He says Lori’s intent was to “finish off husband number five.” Prior says pointing to Chad and then says Lori tried to set Chad up. “Alex Cox is a murderer and he is not shy about shooting people. He shot at Brandon Boudreaux, he murdered Charles Vallow and Chad Daybell was next.”

3:02 p.m. “You can’t say the police didn’t try. They brought out a bulldozer. They made an effort to find whatever they could find but they couldn’t find all the pieces. The question remains is this – if Alex Cox put the body in the ground and put QuickCrete to cover up the burial, when did the carnivore bite take place? When did we get the carnivore bite if Alex Cox took the body directly from his apartment, brought it over to Chad’s like they are suggesting, threw it in the ground – when did the carnivore bite take place?” Prior says Alex Cox murdered Tylee Ryan and Lori Vallow knew what was going on.

3 p.m. Prior mentions Dr. Bartelink’s testimony – the guy who researched how much it takes to burn a body. “Where was the bon fire on Sept. 9? There was no bon fire. It wasn’t there. I can’t prove to you where Alex Cox burned the body but the body was burned as a whole,” Prior says.

2:58 p.m. Prior talks about Sept. 9 – the same cast of characters, same people. Alex Cox, Lori Vallow, Tylee Ryan. Prior references the raccoon text and how there was no location to show where Chad was. “Earlier in the day – yeah. He shot a raccoon. Then he started a small fire and burned some limbs. We know he shot a raccoon,” Prior says, referring to Reagan Price’s testimony (a neighbor) that earlier that morning, she heard a gunshot.

2:55 p.m. Prior says Melanie Gibb was trying to cover her tracks and all these religious teachings came from Melanie Gibb. He references how Chad’s phone had zero location data.

2:53 p.m. Prior says Dr. Christensen, the man who did the autopsy on Tammy in Utah, never called Chad and Tammy’s kids. Prior talks about confirmation bias and “all in the audience with the suits (referring to the police) – that’s exactly what they did.” Prior says Melanie Gibb and David Warwick were ignored. “They did nothing,” referring to the police not investigating Gibb and Warwick.

2:51 p.m. “Alex Cox had a motive. Alex Cox would be either spending the rest of his life in prison or far worse fate if JJ or Tylee opened their mouth and said anything,” Prior says.

I know I'm behind but I'm LOL'ing at Prior's claim that CD was gathering 144,000 sick, elderly, children, and impoverished people.

Where's the evidence for that, Prior?

Yes. He "gathered" Tammy, Tylee, and JJ. They were the first of his "people". I guess that the rest would have moved in, a few at a time into the trailer in the backyard, just long enough to sign over their social security checks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member