GUILTY TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow, the kids just magically were teleported into CD's "Pet Cemetery" with the non existing never found racoon. Just saying.

And the convo with LVD when the police were digging up the yard! Straight out of "Fargo"!!! No shock, no yelling, just a mellow convo. Same with EM.

WOW-- saying LE didnt know what they were doing or talking about !!

Blaming MG & DW --saying they were at CD's house the morning JJ was buried....sure thing Prior

Yeah, Prior WAS doing a great job for Chud but this is like slander to LE and MG--

I didn't like him before but at least was somewhat respecting the job he was trying to do.. UNTIL now-- I have lost all respect for him.

If I was on this jury, I would be having a hard time keeping a straight face right now. I would have to resist standing up and telling him to shut up. This is so ridiculous and it is all a load of crap. LE used Chad's shovels to dig for the victims? I doubt it. Melanie must have killed the kids because WHY? So bizarre and zero reason she would. Was she even around when Tylee was killed? So she just wanted to kill JJ and not Tylee.. again WHY? He is making zero points with this jury.

Also, how can he claim others have done this when that wasn't part of the defense strategy in this trial was it? Was evidence presented to show that Melanie could in any way be involved? Was it stated it would be a defense in his case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966