GUILTY NJ - Trial of Christopher Gregor Allegedly Beat 6-Year-OId Son to Death #2 *NG murder, Guilty endangering welfare, agg manslaughter*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
oh my god, Mario has been rehearsing this over and over, and has run himself into a brick wall, he has fallen in love with his own ridiculous voice and cannot bring himself back into reality. Offensive in the extreme.
He even accused BM of not working on her sobriety. I've never heard this word applied to drug addiction and I don't remember any charges of her being a drunk. What a nasty little man, how can he look in the mirror.

These slides from the Prosecution.... are worth a review.

I wish they could have as copies in the jury room. It's clear Christopher was trying to get ahead of it and call DCPP to cover his proverbial a$$

The tone. The haughty "I'm smarter than you" TONE of Christopher... this gets at me. This talk of taking hours away because she is returning Corey "late", he tells Bre when he will give HIS son to her, etc. It's the underlying tone of an abuser. I know. I've been through it. It's the SAME.

The subtle lies (no school on Friday but he demands Bre bring Corey to him before a specific time!)- if he knew he were up til 1:30am, in any normal healthy co-parenting relationship, it would be. "HEY, I know he was up late, let him wake up when he wants and please drop him off since there's no school today."
NOPE. That's not how Christopher rolls.

I HOPE ALL OF THE JURORS WERE WATCHING CHRISTOPHER AS LENTO SPOKE. HE WAS RAGING INSIDE.

So sick of seeing CG and his intermittent "WOE IS ME" Pouty face. Worthless. Don't waste the government's tissues.

And....

"You're going to be in for a rude awakening today." - Christopher to Bre via text 9:49am on 4/2/21.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240529_164055_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240529_164055_YouTube.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20240529_163747_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240529_163747_YouTube.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20240529_163627_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240529_163627_YouTube.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20240529_163534_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240529_163534_YouTube.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 27
These slides from the Prosecution.... are worth a review.

I wish they could have as copies in the jury room. It's clear Christopher was trying to get ahead of it and call DCPP to cover his proverbial a$$

The tone. The haughty "I'm smarter than you" TONE of Christopher... this gets at me. This talk of taking hours away because she is returning Corey "late", he tells Bre when he will give HIS son to her, etc. It's the underlying tone of an abuser. I know. I've been through it. It's the SAME.

The subtle lies (no school on Friday but he demands Bre bring Corey to him before a specific time!)- if he knew he were up til 1:30am, in any normal healthy co-parenting relationship, it would be. "HEY, I know he was up late, let him wake up when he wants and please drop him off since there's no school today."
NOPE. That's not how Christopher rolls.

I HOPE ALL OF THE JURORS WERE WATCHING CHRISTOPHER AS LENTO SPOKE. HE WAS RAGING INSIDE.

So sick of seeing CG and his intermittent "WOE IS ME" Pouty face. Worthless. Don't waste the government's tissues.

And....

"You're going to be in for a rude awakening today." - Christopher to Bre via text 9:49am on 4/2/21.
"....rude awakening ...", says it ALL for me.

I HOPE CG gets a RUDE awakening in prison. I've heard they dont like child killers much in there.

watching Mama Gregor watching the treadmill video. .. ( Mama being allowed into the court now that the defense case has concluded ) .. Grandpa with her, neither succeeding in hiding their .. what is it? embarrassment? shame? annoyance? pity? ( chris or corey? ) .. Mama's hands to her lips, she wants to say something... something.

Alright. Count 1. endangerment of a child ( this is the first count on this trial for murder ) ok. Not a separate trial as I thought at first.

( Endangerment ) .. exposing the child to danger, to physical risk. Inflicting emotional danger. Knowingly inflicting harm.

A vision of Christopher, minutely shaking his head, as the prosecutor goes thru his searches on google, in relation to the timing of Corey's injuries... Little tiny furrows of the brow, he is saying to himself, ,what kind of idiot was I to think these things could be eradicated from the data base? . what was I thinking? how dumb could I possibly be? and I've been trying and trying to explain to everyone how dumb Bree is and now loook ! everyone can see how stupid I really am!...

watching Mama Gregor watching the treadmill video. .. ( Mama being allowed into the court now that the defense case has concluded ) .. Grandpa with her, neither succeeding in hiding their .. what is it? embarrassment? shame? annoyance? pity? ( chris or corey? ) .. Mama's hands to her lips, she wants to say something... something.
Timestamp? I can't find where they show the video, only screenshots and slideshow.
At 5:03:22 you can see Christopher shaking his head wanting to rage back at Lento. If ONLY.
Also 5:06:30 it's almost like he is cursing at her.

I noticed Granma was hiding her head behind others in the back row next to her husband, but her hair made it impossible to completely hide.

Please someone tell me timestamp of where Mario makes excuses for the biting... what does he say is happening??? His alternative fact, if you will.

6:39:50
DID YOU NOTICE????
Lento spared Christopher the embarrassment of reading the "destroying you" after "cuddling" message. Vomit emoji.

She assures us, he is talking about a Video game. LOLLLLLLLLL uHHUH.
No matter, it's fine. It's still incongruous that Christopher would be texting Marci about pizza at his apartment date (I can't get over how this just rings as a booty call), while his 6yo boy is slowly dying in his custody.

6:43:00
DAVID GREGOR MOCKING THE PROSECUTION... she says "how someone could have such a lack of disregard" and you see David Gregor mocking this grammatical error to his wife... And he smirks. WHAAAAAAAAT. Someone wanna remind HIM that his SON is on trial here!?!?!?!

Last edited:
At 7:09:05 as the jurors are leaving, Gallucci asks CG ‘it’s the yellow one? ’ and CG nods and smiles as he is watching the jurors. Did anyone else catch that?? Are they referring to a specific juror ?
Also did anyone else find it really off putting / creepy that CG is smiling and laughing at the end of his murder trial as if he has some dirty surprise up his sleeve. I hope this is not a hung jury but I can’t help but wonder why would CG be so happy at the end as if he is anticipating sth we don’t know about.

Hoping this beautiful child gets the peace and justice he deserves

At 7:09:05 as the jurors are leaving, Gallucci asks CG ‘it’s the yellow one? ’ and CG nods and smiles as he is watching the jurors. Did anyone else catch that?? Are they referring to a specific juror ?
Also did anyone else find it really off putting / creepy that CG is smiling and laughing at the end of his murder trial as if he has some dirty surprise up his sleeve. I hope this is not a hung jury but I can’t help but wonder why would CG be so happy at the end as if he is anticipating sth we don’t know about.

Hoping this beautiful child gets the peace and justice he deserves
How any jury could home in on what Gallucci was trying to put over, is a mystery to me. I sincerely hope that is not the case.. I thought the prosecutor was absolutely razor sharp and concise in her closing statements, leaving no stone unturned, but juries are juries. What I will remember is Gregor's cowardice. Contrast his subservient boyish whispering to the judge , yes, judge, yes judge, no judge, with his snarling at his small son on the treadmill and you have Christopher Gregor encapsulated entirely. That is what he is.

I do not think Granpa Gregor got value for his money, but on the other hand, Mario had so very little to work with. All he had, and in the end he tried to play it with both hands and feet, was Corey's mother took drugs at some time. That's all he had to deflect from the vicious hiding Christopher gave his small son, a persistent belting, murderous, he must have hit him again and again, to do the damage that was done.

Mario could not , no one could , cover that over. Chris could sit there till Kingdom come in a suit and tie and his little pretty face all pouty and defensive, and it would make no difference. He is what he is.

He resented Bre fir getting pregnant. For giving birth. Resented being inconvenienced by her. Resented Corey... for being born.
RSBM...

BINGO!

These two sentences accurately sum up not just why Corey died but also why so many little children are abused and killed by the people who are charged with raising them and keeping them safe.

I get it that the State wants the biological parents to pay for their offspring rather than taxpayers, but in cases like this, it puts a child in grave danger.

Maybe it's time to rethink how we deal with govt-assistance rules. The idea was to force CG to step up and pay for his child. But who paid the ultimate price?

All JMOO

RSBM...

BINGO!

These two sentences accurately sum up not just why Corey died but also why so many little children are abused and killed by the people who are charged with raising them and keeping them safe.

I get it that the State wants the biological parents to pay for their offspring rather than taxpayers, but in cases like this, it puts a child in grave danger.

Maybe it's time to rethink how we deal with govt-assistance rules. The idea was to force CG to step up and pay for his child. But who paid the ultimate price?

All JMOO
Have to agree with you. And change preconceived notions of what is a "good" family without further information.
Also, LE going to check on child abuse and don't question child alone?? Something wrong with our courts, too IMO.

I dont excuse Bre's drug use, but Corey seemed to be doing fine under the grandma's care. For sure she knows she made some mistakes. Drugs continue to be a bane on our country.

I'm sorry he just looks mean. That same expression the whole trial. I've seen some mean looking criminals and he is right up there with them.

I think State did a good job showing the Jury facts. Hopefully they will find him guilty of Murder not the lesser.

I had a family emergency yesterday afternoon and was unable to watch the state's closing. So I will be catching up on that this morning. What were everyone's impressions of it? Did the state bring it home?

Christopher Gregor, 32, is charged with endangering the welfare of a child and first-degree murder in the death of Corey Micciolo.​

DAILY TRIAL UPDATES​

DAY 10 – 5/29/24​

• Christopher Gregor’s defense attorney told the jury Corey Micciolo died from a ‘rapidly-spreading infection.’
  • Ocean County prosecutor Christine Lento left few details unmentioned as she walked jurors through over 130 slides, many of which included a plethora of bullet points or other elements, but by the time she concluded, jurors had certainly been freshly reminded about a staggering amount of circumstantial evidence weighing against Gregor.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back