GUILTY NJ - Trial of Christopher Gregor Allegedly Beat 6-Year-OId Son to Death #2 *NG murder, Guilty endangering welfare, agg manslaughter*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@ReporterJim

Christopher Gregor trial: jurors began deliberations this morning and asked to rewatch the treadmill video. They huddled around a tv monitor and did not make any sounds as Corey was seen falling off it numerous times. Gasps were heard from jurors on day 1 1st viewing @News12NJ

1:04 PM · May 30, 2024 from
Toms River, NJ

well put together outfits and respected former career.
PHEW.... I thought tlcya was referring to Christopher!!!! (They were referring to David, Grandpa Gregor)

Honestly? Christopher worked with his mommy as a Real Estate agent and for a few months as a "teacher in the urban city of Baltimore" (white savior syndrome is all I hear when Grandpa Gregor and Galucci mention it), we heard NO character witnesses willing to share anything about his past. Not that it would change anything about the facts of this case. But what if a colleague from Urban Teachers or an old college friend said nice stuff about Christopher? Or even a sibling? We got nada. Zilch.

So.... I don't buy the idea that he had a respected former career. His Mommy and Daddy and Uncle MerryOh Galucci might say so, but it doesn't make it true.

But MarryOh cannot help himself: OOOOOH, he got a Master's in Education from Johns Hopkins!!!!! Spare me.

(Ted Kaczynski, the Unabomber, has a Ph.D. in math from University of Michigan.)

Last edited:
@ReporterJim

Christopher Gregor trial: jurors began deliberations this morning and asked to rewatch the treadmill video. They huddled around a tv monitor and did not make any sounds as Corey was seen falling off it numerous times. Gasps were heard from jurors on day 1 1st viewing @News12NJ

1:04 PM · May 30, 2024 from
Toms River, NJ
Son comatose....no 911. Did he want to rid himself of his son?? Had to be on the back of his mind...

Honestly? Christopher worked with his mommy as a Real Estate agent and for a few months as a "teacher in the urban city of Baltimore" (white savior syndrome), we heard NO character witnesses willing to share anything about his past. Not that it would change anything about the facts of this case. But what if a colleague from Urban Teachers or an old college friend said nice stuff about Christopher? Or even a sibling? We got nada. Zilch.

So.... I don't buy the idea that he had a respected former career. His Mommy and Daddy and Uncle MerryOh Galucci might say so, but it doesn't make it true.
Prosecution said something about abuse that was not show to jury. I really wonder what that was...

edit, poor grammar...

Last edited:
Honestly? Christopher worked with his mommy as a Real Estate agent and for a few months as a "teacher in the urban city of Baltimore" (white savior syndrome is all I hear when Grandpa Gregor and Galucci mention it), we heard NO character witnesses willing to share anything about his past. Not that it would change anything about the facts of this case. But what if a colleague from Urban Teachers or an old college friend said nice stuff about Christopher? Or even a sibling? We got nada. Zilch.

But MarryOh cannot help himself: OOOOOH, he got a Master's in Education from Johns Hopkins!!!!! Spare me.

(Ted Kaczynski, the Unabomber, has a Ph.D. in math from University of Michigan.)
I was referring to DAVID Gregor, the esteemed former state police trooper and homeland security consultant. Not his pouty, unimpressive college football career, education record, can't seem to hold a job, child murdering, son.

I'm not the OP you're responding to but I believe the OP was referring to the former career, not of CG, but of his father, whose career was in LE/govt.

JMO

right up until that moment in closing I described above, I was holding some space for grandpa Gregor, that he wasn't the person some others percieved him to be. But in that moment, he was infuriated that Lenko was using his own testimony against Christopher as to the vacations and grieving flight after Corey's death.

His micro expresions during that moment told me all I need to know about who he is under the polished veneer.

Jury wants to hear readback of Dr Andrew's testimony. 3:30pm ish, NJ time.

They don't get to watch the video!!!? Ugh

The court reporter is reading it back.

The NOT ONE SCINTILLA!!!! Doc.

“There is no, zero, not one scintilla of evidence of sepsis or any other infectious process on Corey,”

Last edited:
Jury wants to hear readback of Dr Andrew's testimony. 3:34pm NJ time.

They don't get to watch the video!!!? Ugh

The court reporter is reading it back.

The NOT ONE SCINTILLA!!!! Doc.
wish they could watch video playback, but I think it is a really good sign they wanted to see the treadmill video and the very next thing they wanted was Dr. Andrew's testimony. I think it bodes well for a guilty verdict.

"Over the years, Gregor has had several run-ins with the law in several states, including Connecticut and Maryland, where he racked up more than half a dozen criminal charges between August 2017 and April 2018, including assault, robbery and destruction of property, public records show."

I was referring to DAVID Gregor, the esteemed former state police trooper and homeland security consultant. Not his pouty, unimpressive college football career, education record, can't seem to hold a job, child murdering, son.
Oh no. Uh oh. Poor little Corey. This definitely changes the odds for the appropriate verdict.

right up until that moment in closing I described above, I was holding some space for grandpa Gregor, that he wasn't the person some others percieved him to be. But in that moment, he was infuriated that Lenko was using his own testimony against Christopher as to the vacations and grieving flight after Corey's death.

His micro expresions during that moment told me all I need to know about who he is under the polished veneer.
Not me, he lost me the day he testified under oath (no jury) that basically he didn't look at his watch all of April 2. But, by the next day he suddenly remembered a few timestamps in his brain waves, ones that best served his creepy soft mean son.

Eta. How could I forget to mention the snide things he said about Corey's education and behavior, just to burn his mother by not so subtle implication.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back