GUILTY NJ - Trial of Christopher Gregor Allegedly Beat 6-Year-OId Son to Death #2 *NG murder, Guilty endangering welfare, agg manslaughter*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
PHEW.... I thought tlcya was referring to Christopher!!!! (They were referring to David, Grandpa Gregor)

Honestly? Christopher worked with his mommy as a Real Estate agent and for a few months as a "teacher in the urban city of Baltimore" (white savior syndrome is all I hear when Grandpa Gregor and Galucci mention it), we heard NO character witnesses willing to share anything about his past. Not that it would change anything about the facts of this case. But what if a colleague from Urban Teachers or an old college friend said nice stuff about Christopher? Or even a sibling? We got nada. Zilch.

So.... I don't buy the idea that he had a respected former career. His Mommy and Daddy and Uncle MerryOh Galucci might say so, but it doesn't make it true.

But MarryOh cannot help himself: OOOOOH, he got a Master's in Education from Johns Hopkins!!!!! Spare me.

(Ted Kaczynski, the Unabomber, has a Ph.D. in math from University of Michigan.)
Jmo, but I'm pretty sure that math phd from Michigan was a lot harder to get than soft boy's so called masters from JH after getting his online deg in psych after losing his slot at 14% acceptance rate Wesleyan.

I don't know why, but it's always bugged me how these affluenza wastes of DNA get their advanced degrees handed to them on silver platters. Imo

Last edited:
Most likely a verdict (moo) tomorrow. However, that's okay, glad the jurors are taking their time and doing the work needed for this extremely painful case.

My thoughts are with each one of them. Certainly would not want to be a juror on this case. Strong as they are, am sure this case will stay with them. Appreciate each juror and alternate for their civic duty.

Justice for Corey

I love that the jury is once more hearing the details of the various injuries found on Corey in Dr. Andrews' testimony and how many of them are not something one would typically see from a 6 year old being a 6 year old or slipping and falling or other "natural" means of receiving such injuries.

Hoping for a conviction today but agreeing it will likely be tomorrow. Some cases seem very situational and that the defendant wouldn’t likely be a danger in the future—this is not one of them! Not being hyperbolic when I say not only will CG assault again, he will very likely kill again. For so many reasons, he must be convicted

I think this having the sidebar so state can have a portion they think was missed in the readback to jury after an objection may not be the right move. This readback had an affect. The jury got to tke it all in again, Dr. Andrews powerful credible testimony. This delay over something that I don't know is consequential may remove some of the power of what they've just reheard.

I guess it depends on what specifically the state thinks was not readback and how damning to CG it might be.

From the NY Post article…

‘Gregor, a former high school football star and youth mentor who met little Corey for the first time barely a year before he allegedly abused him to death, attended Monroe Township High School, where he was an honor student and all-state defensive lineman who played for the school’s 2009 Group III state championship football team.

That same year, he was even selected to be part of the district’s “Heroes and Cool Kids” mentorship program for middle schoolers, reserved for high school students “considered positive role models by their administrators,” Home News Tribune reported in 2010.’

Probably got a scholarship to Wesleyan…and was Dad’s pride and joy…just the kind of son he wanted/demanded. Then he comes home in disgrace.
But somehow, eventually, he gets into another competitive program.
Do we know that he finished the Masters at JH? Was his arrest during his time in THAT program? Orwas it later, after he graduated and got a job?

silver lining the last thing the jury was deliberating on involved Dr. Andrews' expert testimony, so hopefully that is what is uppermost in their minds this evening before returning to begin deliberating again.

From the NY Post article…

‘Gregor, a former high school football star and youth mentor who met little Corey for the first time barely a year before he allegedly abused him to death, attended Monroe Township High School, where he was an honor student and all-state defensive lineman who played for the school’s 2009 Group III state championship football team.

That same year, he was even selected to be part of the district’s “Heroes and Cool Kids” mentorship program for middle schoolers, reserved for high school students “considered positive role models by their administrators,” Home News Tribune reported in 2010.’

Probably got a scholarship to Wesleyan…and was Dad’s pride and joy…just the kind of son he wanted/demanded. Then he comes home in disgrace.
But somehow, eventually, he gets into another competitive program.
Do we know that he finished the Masters at JH? Was his arrest during his time in THAT program? Orwas it later, after he graduated and got a job?
Let's not forget this..... from Fall 2010.
He only played 1 football game at Wesleyan in October. So he was probably kicked out OR given the ultimatum to leave, came home to Mommy and Daddy and attended Phoenix online university, while somehow finding time to assault 16 year old Bre in 2014, when he was 22.

By WALT GOGOLYA
Nov 4, 2010

MIDDLETOWN - A Wesleyan University student was arrested Sunday for allegedly entering a woman's dorm room, taking an item from her then assaulting fellow students who tried to help.

A female student living in a dorm room on High Street told police that a man, later identified as 18-year-old Christopher Gregor, entered her room, took an item off a table and then ran.

Gregor reportedly punched two male students and elbowed them in the face when they tried to stop the fleeing suspect, police said.

Gregor, who appeared to be intoxicated, told investigating officers that he was confused and entered the girl's dorm room by mistake, according to the arrest report. He said he thought there was a party going on but when he realized he was wrong and tried to leave, he was grabbed by someone and punched in the face.

Officers didn't buy Gregor's story, saying he had no visible signs of being assaulted.

He was charged with third-degree assault and second-degree breach of peace.

Gregor, a New Jersey resident, is scheduled to appear in Middletown Superior Court Nov. 9.

==========
NO COURT RECORDS CAN BE SEARCHED ONLINE FOR THIS FROM 2010.... I wonder why.

Last edited:
I am drained of the milk of human kindness as far as the Gregor's go, I genuinely believe he meant to murder that child, what he didn't mean to happen, and neither did Pa , was that Chris would be hauled up for it, that somehow, like every time before, they had a scapegoat in place.

Breanna was meant to be up there being excoriated by the prosecutor, frowned upon by the judge, sneered at by the jury, Breanna, who had the nerve to drop them in this invidious position, Breanna ,, painted with all the colours of ignominy Mario and Pa and Mama, and Christopher could drag up from the depths of their own depravity.

Breanna had all the dignity of an Eygyptian Queen in comparison. The Gregors may have fooled themselves about themselves, but everything they all were was on display, and what a murky, sleazy, dirty picture it painted. They could not strip her dignity from her, but by god, they tried. Over and over.

Who the hell did Christopher Gregor think he was? HIs texts to Breanna read as if he thought he was Idi Amin, or some other African despot. He was only a maths teacher, for petes sake, he wasn't some Dr Salk, or a NASA boffin. He is ordinary, yet somehow, he thinks he is all the thirty kings of France rolled into one.

In reality, Gregor is just another stupid murderer. but he had backing all his life to become what he is now.

My plan is to keep vigil , work my Sydney Friday thru and hopefully hang about for a verdict. I notice there has been some very quick ones lately, Garcia, Ali, etc.. 7 hours, etc. so. ..

Thankyou to the posters who paint a word picture so concise and vivid, it's actually better than the live feed. ,

right up until that moment in closing I described above, I was holding some space for grandpa Gregor, that he wasn't the person some others percieved him to be. But in that moment, he was infuriated that Lenko was using his own testimony against Christopher as to the vacations and grieving flight after Corey's death.

His micro expresions during that moment told me all I need to know about who he is under the polished veneer.
Gregor Snr has been fooling people for a long time with that 'aw shucks' facade. I was so surprised by his testimony and presentation, it was so awful it made me see Christopher, and Mama in a whole other light. Those little snarly lips of his.

I saw it as Granpa being the performative Grandpa in competition with Chris, Mama left to do all the hard work of a 5 yr old, that Corey was some sort of bounty, some raffle prize they won, and in defiance of all known parenting values, they decided to try and run Corey's mother down.

God alone knows what moaning they did to Corey about the mommy he loved. But I bet they made that a competition , too . As for Mama.. .. .

I am drained of the milk of human kindness as far as the Gregor's go, I genuinely believe he meant to murder that child, what he didn't mean to happen, and neither did Pa , was that Chris would be hauled up for it, that somehow, like every time before, they had a scapegoat in place.

Breanna was meant to be up there being excoriated by the prosecutor, frowned upon by the judge, sneered at by the jury, Breanna, who had the nerve to drop them in this invidious position, Breanna ,, painted with all the colours of ignominy Mario and Pa and Mama, and Christopher could drag up from the depths of their own depravity.

Breanna had all the dignity of an Eygyptian Queen in comparison. The Gregors may have fooled themselves about themselves, but everything they all were was on display, and what a murky, sleazy, dirty picture it painted. They could not strip her dignity from her, but by god, they tried. Over and over.

Who the hell did Christopher Gregor think he was? HIs texts to Breanna read as if he thought he was Idi Amin, or some other African despot. He was only a maths teacher, for petes sake, he wasn't some Dr Salk, or a NASA boffin. He is ordinary, yet somehow, he thinks he is all the thirty kings of France rolled into one.

In reality, Gregor is just another stupid murderer. but he had backing all his life to become what he is now.

My plan is to keep vigil , work my Sydney Friday thru and hopefully hang about for a verdict. I notice there has been some very quick ones lately, Garcia, Ali, etc.. 7 hours, etc. so. ..

Thankyou to the posters who paint a word picture so concise and vivid, it's actually better than the live feed. ,
It's you who paints the exquisite word pictures, thanks so much. Poor Idi died in 2003 back when Gregor was about 8 or 9. But CG's had plenty of time to acquire thru osmosis all the bully vocab from tv.

Lol!!

Still don’t like my feelings about this trial and still feels off.

I feel like I will be sad for Corey’s mom and loved ones. I don’t know.
Accused should have taken a bench trial.
He would probably be home by now.
Jmo.
I hope this jury has the wisdom to see what is fact and what is fiction.

Justice for Corey!!! Xo

It was a guilty plea, according to that link. So something was worked out ahead of time.
Yep!!! From the caption

"Natalie Sabie is shown during her sentencing before Superior Court Judge Guy P. Ryan at the Ocean County Courthouse in Toms River Friday, September 8, 2023. She was sentenced to ten years in prison as a result of her guilty plea to Aggravated Manslaughter in connection with the death of her two year-old son in Lacey Township."

So..... she took a plea. This accused abuser in our case, Christopher Gregor, refused a 30 year plea deal so I don't think this is comparable. I dislike Judge Ryan for many reasons (he seems to prioritize his Tee Times and getting out of work early on Fridays- considering how important his work is, I dislike this... he also prioritizes people like Doctors and Medical experts but for others like social workers and nurses he's like yeah they can wait in the hallway for HOURS) but I am still hopeful he isn't under the spell of Family Gregor and the NJ State Troopers of which family Gregor are well embedded.

I hope the air conditioning is fixed in that jury room.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back