GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shameful attack of Pawel.
I truly think that Pawel should consider defamation litigation against MT, her family, the first amendment violating 'artist' and Schoenhorn and Felson.

Where is PG ATTY URSO?

This is imo so profoundly wrong as it was made clear that PG has immunity agreement in place.

Judge Randolph said NOTHING while this was happening too.

I'm sure this all has to do with ongoing appeal gravy train for Schoenhorn and other greedy CT attorneys that will test the system for years on behalf of MT SO LONG AS SHE HAS MONEY.

Sorry state of affairs.

I truly wished for a rebuttal to all this insanity from the defence from Atty Manning but I'm sure Judge Randolph has it all IN ORDER.

MOO (ENRAGED)

While I want the book thrown at her, considering her age and daughter, my guess is 20 years. I hope I am wrong.
I hope you are wrong too. This is simply a shambles way to handle a sentencing imo. MT has had the absolute ability under these rules to present herself as a VICTIM.

Nope.

JFD and her family and friends are VICTIMS.

I truly fault Judge Randolph for not putting a box around this process as I found the Defence presentation absolutely disrespectful to the victim/s.

MOO

We NOW have Schoenhorn testifying on BEHALF OF MT and is chattering on and on and on.

Why didn't he offer these folks up at trial as he had the ability to do so?

Answer: They would have been subject to cross examination by Prosecution.

I think Schoenhorn is doing this because he is still waiting for his bill to be paid.

He continues to defame Atty Bowman too so I very much hope he is paying attention here.

Our spaceship has finally landed on Mars....

Not a danger. On house arrest for 9 months and this was a form of punishment and had to wear the bracelet for 1404 days until 2023 and this was punishment.

Now claiming MT punishment is a proxy for punishment of FD.

Now throwing PG under the BUS YET AGAIN.

Argues for PROBATION.

Insanity continues.

Think Schoenhorn was in car during the lunch break BLUNT BLOWING.

MOO

JLS-- liar, liar, pants on fire! Enough already...

How I wish PG would publish his immunity agreement in a full page ad addressed to JLS to shut him up once and for all.

To be clear, the agreement is dated less than a week before the trial date. This means PG talked to LE for 5 years without any agreement.

Court has a range.....

Court relies on the law.....

Setting the sentence.

Nature of the offense....

Character of the convicted defendant...

Not equal weight....

The Court does not take sides. Not the Court's job to favor one side or another.

Court CAN consider inadmissible information....

Court can consider the victim statements.

The Court doesn't have a VIEW of the evidence. The Court IS the evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper