GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Finally”

My favorite word when JLS stands and is speaking.

But appears he did not mean it. Now going after PG for “comparative responsibility.”
@Diddian, just when it you think that Schoenhorn and Felson have dipped as far and as low as its possible to go, he simply takes it to a new level.

No words.

MOO

She is sorry for being in a relationship with FD.

No regret for Jennifer's murder.
So true.

No remorse.

No responsibility.

Its all good because I simply made a mistake and there is nothing to see here.

Her statement imo is simply the final nail (following the 64+ other nails provided by the other folks we had to suffer listening too for hours) in her figurative coffin.

She is done.

Adios chica! Buena Suerte!

MOO

Hopefully the judge will not forget the words of Jennifer’s five children today and all of her dear friends.
I agree. She deserves to be there much, much longer. I've had faith in Judge Randolph throughout this trial, so I am crossing my fingers, but I feel like age is brought into sentencing considerations a lot. That's more of my thinking than Nicole honestly.

The Dulos children all had their own relationships with MT, and not one of them had a kind word today.

@Diddian, just when it you think that Schoenhorn and Felson have dipped as far and as low as its possible to go, he simply takes it to a new level.

No words.

MOO
He’s disgusting. FD - PG’s employer - threatened PG’s immigrant status to gain cooperation in removing and replacing the Tacoma seats. Yet, PG saved those seats and fully cooperated with LE.

Meanwhile MT took the Fifth rather than give testimony about FD’s phony finances. And she lied, lied, lied repeatedly to LE, reversing lies ONLY when presented with irrefutable proof that the lie couldn’t stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966