MN - Bethany Israel Murdered/Dismembered By Brother

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Fairy1

VOTE!!!
Reaction score

A man has been charged with the murder of his pregnant sister and her unborn child after he allegedly dismembered her body.

Prosecutors have charged Jack Joseph Ball, 23, with two counts of second-degree murder in connection with the death of his sister Bethany Israel, 30.

A man has been charged with the murder of his pregnant sister and her unborn child after he allegedly dismembered her body.

Prosecutors have charged Jack Joseph Ball, 23, with two counts of second-degree murder in connection with the death of his sister Bethany Israel, 30.

I would LOVE to know why the brother thought it was any of his business what his older married sister did with her life.

I got nothing but shock

ETA okay after doing some reading on this case, she was an adult and married, why would her brother expect her to be "innocent" as a wife?? Was this guy obsessed with his own sister? He left some of her body parts on a random porch. I am gonna guess mental illness at this point but that opinion could change as more info comes out.

I got nothing but shock

ETA okay after doing some reading on this case, she was an adult and married, why would her brother expect her to be "innocent" as a wife?? Was this guy obsessed with his own sister? He left some of her body parts on a random porch. I am gonna guess mental illness at this point but that opinion could change as more info comes out.

I have LOTS of questions whose house did Beth go to visit for dinner? Her mom's house or her brother's house? Her brother is only 23 years old and owns his own house.

Also, how long did the family know he was in "love" obsessed with his older sister?
If the parents did know, what did they do to get him help?
I hope they ask those questions.
Damned if you do damned if you don't!
he was 30 married and still is judged as not "innocent"? She did everything "right" according to most if not all religions.

Last edited:
I have noticed daily a new violent/lethal crime committed against a woman.
Is it ramping up or just being reported?
It's being reported.

Several days ago, I saw a YT video about this most tragic case, and it said that Bethany had added a college called Hyles-Anderson. I had never heard of it, and found out that it's an unaccredited "Bible college" that also specializes in sacred music, which Bethany studied, and it's run by a cult called the Independent Fundamental Baptists. I'm still trying to climb out of that rabbit hole, because the IFB and HAC have, over the decades, had one sexual or financial scandal after another.

From the article in our post:

While police searched for Ball, they received another 911 call from a resident in nearby Rosemount.

The resident had seen a man leave what they believed to be a body part on their front porch via their ring camera

My question.... What is WRONG with people?!?!?!?

Curious to know how they are considering this to "not" be premeditated.
Once the psychiatrists get involved, all bets on a murder conviction are off. There will be years of delays and hundreds of court hearings as this monster's mind is analyzed until death.
I don't trust psychiatry. An inexact science if there ever was one.

It's being reported.

Several days ago, I saw a YT video about this most tragic case, and it said that Bethany had added a college called Hyles-Anderson. I had never heard of it, and found out that it's an unaccredited "Bible college" that also specializes in sacred music, which Bethany studied, and it's run by a cult called the Independent Fundamental Baptists. I'm still trying to climb out of that rabbit hole, because the IFB and HAC have, over the decades, had one sexual or financial scandal after another.

It's being reported.

Was her entire family involved with this church/cult?

Was her entire family involved with this church/cult?
I have a feeling that they were. Recently, there was a Discovery-ID docoseries about the IFB called "Let Us Prey." It's viewable on some pay-streaming services.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtKnee
Back