MD MD - Upper Marlboro, WhtMale 15-20, UP4833, initials 'ELT' on jacket, Dec'73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Looks a lot like the guy I posted:

Possibly, but the face shape is wrong. ELT's face is almost heart-shaped while Anthony's is very long and thin, and the height discrepancy is hard to explain.

I found an interesting article about Anthony's disappearance that might point either way.
WARNING: iNSENSITIVE LANGUAGE

Bumping this 50 year old case thread up.

The remote location where the body was found is still rather remote and wooded. Although there has been much residential development over the years, this place is still just a wooded and brushy area around a highway (Route 4) on/off ramp.

It is near the northwest corner of the town of Upper Marlboro, Maryland.

An impression I get is that this boy may have died elsewhere and was transported by vehicle to where he was found.

This was in December 1973, and the body's location would not have been a logical place for anyone to intentionally spend the night.

Possibly, but the face shape is wrong. ELT's face is almost heart-shaped while Anthony's is very long and thin, and the height discrepancy is hard to explain.

I found an interesting article about Anthony's disappearance that might point either way.

Very possible. He had lung problems and was special needs. However the time between his disappearance and JD was found is 3 months, a bit long.

Throwing this out there. Maybe he was an exercise rider or jockey at the racetrack in Upper Marlboro. It was his size that lead me in that direction. A lot of jockeys come up from central/South America with hopes of being a big time US jockey. Drugs run wild at the track and it's not uncommon to use them to make weight.

Throwing this out there. Maybe he was an exercise rider or jockey at the racetrack in Upper Marlboro. It was his size that lead me in that direction. A lot of jockeys come up from central/South America with hopes of being a big time US jockey. Drugs run wild at the track and it's not uncommon to use them to make weight.

A good theory. The Upper Marlboro race track (today known as The Equestrian Center) is located just one exit south of where he was found off Route 4. Distance about a mile.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back