Australia Samantha Murphy, 51, last seen leaving her property to go for a run in the Canadian State Forest, Ballarat, 4 Feb 2024 *Arrest* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, he and David are Frank's sons :) Good publicity :)
I have not seen Paul in action, only Dave, and many years ago, Frank, so any word on how Paul will go at this? I have been expecting some rattyfaced barrister, clobbered up in jabot, wig, gown etc, frowning at the press mic saying' my client is innocent!'.. for months now.

The horsetrading that must have gone on all up and down William Street and Hardware Lane all these months has, apparently , paid off, and everyone must be expecting that good ole Paul can get Patrick to speak about his Sunday morning in the forest. For a price. But who cares about money at this point. ..

No one else has managed that trick, so all eyes are now on Paul Galbally, sturdy son of Frank , to break the cycle. !!

Last edited:
Can someone speak to why the legal help is hired now? Is it a coincidence or is it influenced by the phone being found?
DOes a bear do it's business in the woods, Mr Rocket? ..

The timing is everything. Now, its time for the big guns to step up, and the circus, because that is what it may very well turn out to be ,may begin.

I View attachment 507439
Does anyone have any more ideas on what this bagged item from the dam could be? I’m not convinced on the torch or torque wrench idea.
There appears to be a a stainless steel part to it near the officers lower hand, it looks familiar to me but I can’t place it. Like a clip, almost a flat carabiner or fold out tool. I’ve searched for multi-tools, telescopic torches etc but can’t find a match. Interested to hear if anyone has any better ideas.

View attachment 507439
Does anyone have any more ideas on what this bagged item from the dam could be? I’m not convinced on the torch or torque wrench idea.
There appears to be a a stainless steel part to it near the officers lower hand, it looks familiar to me but I can’t place it. Like a clip, almost a flat carabiner or fold out tool. I’ve searched for multi-tools, telescopic torches etc but can’t find a match. Interested to hear if anyone has any better ideas.
I thought it could be a heavy duty Maglight torch, but is it circular enough for that; the other thing I wonder about was a Shifting Spanner / Wrench - but top looks wrong.
I’ve stretched as much as I can, and there seems to be a ‘hollowed’ area below the larger ‘top’ …. wish I could get a bigger, clearer pick. Something looks familiar but I can’t bring it to mind

IMO this is the tool
A popular Australian brand Sidchrome 1/2 “ square drive socket ratchet wrench .. with the transverse push in directional changing mechanism … very common here has been around in this form to my experience since the 1960’s.
I don’t think so Dr Samoht, although I’ll admit originally did wonder about a socket wrench. It’s a frustrating exercise for my lame brain !

DOes a bear do it's business in the woods, Mr Rocket? ..

The timing is everything. Now, it’s time for the big guns to step up, and the circus, because that is what it may very well turn out to be ,may begin.
Does the DM say it does Ms Trooper?

So does this confirm that PS watches the news in remand and has finally broken his vow of silence?

So does this confirm that PS watches the news in remand and has finally broken his vow of silence?
He could watch the news, in Remand, if he so wishes. But obviously, PS has instructed his now hired Barrister to make public his role as the legal rep of himself. A conference would have taken place where by Mr Galbally would have introduced himself to Mr S and matters would be, to some extent agreed upon. Those matters will be , as Chennell 7 is prone to announcing 'revealed' in good time.

One has to assume that both parties have agreed to this arrangement. Surely, Mr S finally spoke some words to his very high priced barrister. Surely. But.. . he may just have nodded or shook his head. who knows? ..

No doubt, Mr Galbally has reserved 2 floors of rooms at Craigs Hotel, in Ballarat, for August, unless security comes down hard and the Summary hearing is done by Zoom. Which is my bet, that it will be. Craigs Hotel is a Ballarat institution, bang in the centre of things, ideal for court. Nice bar, too. Every Galbally is a wine afficionado, so I've heard.

Patrick Stephenson eventually has to actually speak to his barrister, as, the judge will ask him has he given instructions to his barrister, it is not optional. Mr Stephenson can hardly say, ,'no, because I am not speaking to anyone';..

A quick reminder. Should Patrick , against all his barristers advice , refuse to make a plea of guilty or not guilty at court in August, the system kicks in very rapidly, and the judge makes the decision for him ( it's always not guilty ) and the enormous , creaky, pageantry of a murder trial begins. Silence won't help him at that point.

I have not seen Paul in action, only Dave, and many years ago, Frank, so any word on how Paul will go at this? I have been expecting some rattyfaced barrister, clobbered up in jabot, wig, gown etc, frowning at the press mic saying' my client is innocent!'.. for months now.

The horsetrading that must have gone on all up and down William Street and Hardware Lane all these months has, apparently , paid off, and everyone must be expecting that good ole Paul can get Patrick to speak about his Sunday morning in the forest. For a price. But who cares about money at this point. ..

No one else has managed that trick, so all eyes are now on Paul Galbally, sturdy son of Frank , to break the cycle. !!
To be honest, I don't know much about him either, I just took a look to see what relation he was to David :)

I guess the remaining time for PS to disclose the location of the body (before police discover it - and hence the potential for future parole is gone) is rapidly declining…?

PS has some important decisions to make… very soon…. !! What PS does (or doesn’t do) next will have major implications for what unfolds …. Important decisions are in store for PS re pleas (guilty or not guilty) - and the possibility (or impossibility) of future parole…

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member